15 – Run and Hide.

Jump. See If He's Worth The Fall

 

My heartbeat is everywhere, in every inch of my scalp down to each of my toes. The air feels cold against my skin. All of my skin is exposed to it. And to his hungry dark orbs.

 

I cannot hide or run –all I can do is to take it all.

 

Electrified with each touch, burned by each kiss and poisoned from the bites, I lay defenseless.

 

I am cold but covered with sweat. I scream. I cry. Begging will be a waste of energy –I have nothing much left. He will not stop until he is done with me.

 

 

 

I wake up shivering but there are sweat beads on my forehead. 

 

. That felt impossibly …real.

 

I hate it when I feel this vulnerable especially when it is because of him. A fraction of me regrets forgiving that jerk. But I have to push that feeling away. I have my reason why I forgave him. I just have to be strong. Dreams and nightmares are ing not real. I shouldn’t be affected.

 

I took air in with steady breaths to calm myself. I curl into a ball and try to get back to sleep. Hopefully, a dreamless one…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae is not far from  the kitchen when he smells food. Daehyun did what his slave was suppose to do.

 

“you cooked again?” he almost forgot to say. “master”

 

“if you don’t like it. Cook for yourself”

 

“uhm no, I told you I liked what you cooked yesterday” he pulls a chair “ “..sorry I woke up later than usual, I should be the one cooking”

 

Daehyun plainly hums in response.

 

They sat in the dining table quite far from each other. None of them acknowledge it, except when Daehyun asked Youngjae to pass the scrambled eggs because he cannot reach it.

 

The meal was almost over when the younger got conscious of the stare on him. He shifted on his chair feeling not at ease with it.

 

“Don’t look at me like that” the slave mumbled. He finishes his sentence in his head, it looks like you’ll eat me..

 

Daehyun averts his gaze down to his food. He smiles internally. HE asks his brain,  when did he learn to eat in such a y way? Tempting. I wonder how the spoon feels when it is inside that hot wet mouth…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour, they are both seated inside the car.  Youngjae on the driver seat , of course.

 

Spring break is about to end and school will soon be back. Because of their agreement, they are now heading to the university. He is excited but equally shy to show that he is. He throws occasional side glances to his master and notices how awkward they are again. He starts a small talk which leads to him explaining how his scholarship got negated. He got marks that screamed failure. He failed every single subject because of the combination of low class standing and change of attitude. He was sort of the model of being a good student before he ed up everything. He became lazy, inattentive and uninterested to his academics. There was also one time he got involved in a fight, though it was not as bad as the brawls of the students who look like gangsters, it is a disappointment because he is Yoo Youngjae.

 

He finishes hi little story and the older respond with a grunt and suppressed  laughter.

 

When his shoulders finally stopped shaking, he makes a call to someone in the university. Youngjae did not catch it all. He heard few phrases which sound positive for his reentrance at he school.

 

 

 

The building is bug and only few people are here at this moment.  In the contrary, that did not prevent Youngjae from bumping into someone he knows right after he finished some papers he needs to fill out. He is not being anti-social or unfriendly or snobbish. He avoids being asked and does not want to explain the he is in.

 

“Youngjae! What’s up? Yah, why were you absent during the last days of classes?  Hyosung told me you moved out from your apartment and you also resigned at your job. What is wrong? Are you hiding from someone or what?” she showers him questions after giving him a friendly hug.

 

Great. What will he tell her? That he lost his scholarship and the allowance then he accidentally broke someone’s leg so he became his slave and he lives with him now. He resigned from the coffee shop because the new owner despises him. He has to be his master’s boyfriend so he can study again. That will be a fantastic answer. So he only smiled.

 

“miss you too, Sunhwa”

 

“whatever. Answer me! Come on, don’t tell me you’re a murder suspect and the police is looking for you” she teases and a brow.

 

“h-how d-did you kn-know?”

 

The pretty smile on her face transformed into a tell-me-you’re-kidding expression.

 

Youngjae laughs at her face.

 

“kidding, okay? …I have to go, see you around” He bows a little before he jogging away only to bump into another person he knows. The envelope slips from the hands of the said person. Youngjae automatically bends down to pick it up and to hand it back to the owner.

 

“YOU?!” they say in a unrehearsed duet when they realized who the other person is. If this is a who’s-eyes-are-larger contest, Youngjae wins.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!”  a duet again.

 

 Youngjae mouths a “you first”

 

 “here for this” he waves the envelope which says it is the requirements for the transferees. For transferees.

 

HOLY HEAVENS!

 

Youngjae is thunder-struck. He has to swallow his heart to prevent it from shooting out from his mouth.

 

“I assume you are a student here? ..small world huh”

 

“yeah” still shocked he is not able to answer in a sentence. He looks at the guy in front him from head to toe to double check that he is not hallucinating.

 

“i…heh …few thins changed here in such a short time. Can’t fins where I will submit my stuff” Jongup scratches the back of his head. “any ideas?”

 

He offers a friendly smile to Youngjae. The later wipes his moist hands on the side of his jeans. He is nervous as if the guy in front of him would bite his head off. Yeah he is the same guy who saved Youngjae’s very life yesterday BUT IF HE’LL STUDY HERE THAT MEANS YOUNGJAE WILL HAVE TO PRETEND EVERYDAY. THAT IS NO DIFFERENT IF HE JUST LET THAT BUS HIT YOUNGJAE.

 

The poor boy clears his throat.

 

“uhm. There, turn left there” he points. “at the end of the corridor turn another left. The room nearest to the elevators”

 

His soon to be schoolmate bows to thank him. Jongup comes closer to whisper to the other’s ear, “You seem nice, I’d be nice to you too. I advice you prepare losing him so you won’t weep like a girl when that happens.”

 

He pats the other’s shoulder and walks past him.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh , , . Why did I leave my phone in the car! . Why this building has to be this big! Master needs to be informed or more like, be warned about this. I take long strides.

. I left him flirting with those girls. This whole thing might be screwed if his ex sees him with them instead of his boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

The ladies kissed Daehyun goodbye and giggled away.They said they have to go to a party and they want to spend more time with him in some other time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“need some company, baby?

 

Jonup. That familiar voice brings a familiar fatal ache in my chest. I cannot see him but I can sense he is approaching.

The strong side of me wants to turn around and face him. Another side of me  begs to get up from this pathetic throne to run away, which is ironic because I cannot literally run.

Damn you, Yoo Youngjae! What is taking you so long? I need you in this kind of instances. No one is around. It is only him and I. My heart beats like it’ll explode any moment. I cannot face him alone. I can’t.

 

 

“Daehyun, give me this chance to explain. I want everything back. I want you  back …because I am still in love with you baby”

 

*********

(errbody pay attention XD i want you guys to know that i feel like i wan to write a new fic. i want it to be chaptered like this. so yeah just saying)

I was jumping up and down and left and right when i realized that i reached this number of subbies. It means so much, really because honestly at first i think this is half XDD   how i wish everyone who reads this would leave at least a short opinion on the comment box just to let me know how many of that number of subbies are really reading... i know i already said this a gazillion times before but PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.  they are really precoius to me :)