11- Daehyun is Like This then Like That..

Jump. See If He's Worth The Fall

 

 

 

“Daehyun b-baby, I-I will  …please let’s talk, w-we need to fix things ..i came b-back days ago for you, please let’s talk.” He insisted in english. Youngjae tries to block him. He doesn’t like it so he roughly shoves him.

 

“hello, Moon Jongup” I answer in Korean. I smile  kindly. “how long was it? 2 years no? it’s been 2 years yet nothing changed about you…” I slowly walk towards him, doing my best not to look weak because of my broken leg. I keep the smile on my face. “you still don’t value anything I say to you. I told you, when you first called me not to show your face to me. So why are you here? Is your two-year stay in Berklee made you so fluent in English and you already can’t understand basic Korean?” I emphasized each word to impose what I really mean, to make it clear to him that I don’t want to see him, that I despise him.

 

He is dumbfounded, I wish he is hurt. I want him to feel pain. When I am close enough I interlaced my fingers with Youngjae’s. He looked shocked for a second but I shot him a quick glare that he appear to understand. I lean to him to whisper “you alright?” loud enough for Jongup to hear. My slave nodded.

 

Jongup looks at us with slightly teary eyes. He pursed his lips.

 

“please Daehyun just.. just talk to me and I will explain everything”

 

“about what? Aren’t we talking right now?” I release Youngjae’s hand then I put my arm around his waist. I let the crutches fall to the ground, pretending it fell incidentally. My legs wobbles lightly, Youngjae felt it. He puts his arm around my shoulders to support me. I know he does this because he thinks that it is the slave’s responsibility to help his master.

 

Jongup glowers at him. “about us, just the two of us, please I am begging”

 

“what is the problem  with talking with Youngjae around? I want him beside me all the time. I turm my head to my slave and I smile to him like how lovers do in movies. I squeeze his waist and because he is a smart bot he got the message: he smiled at me too.

 

A warm and desperate hand touches my arm, the arm which is not around Youngjae. I look at Jongup and his now pleading eyes.

 

“I am not in the mood for your drama plus Youngjae and I just had a night.” Youngjae cringes a bit. “if you can’t talk with Youngjae here, I can’t too.”

 

He retreats his hand. “…I’ll explain everything when you’re ready to face me alone… but I want you to know, I did not and I will not stop thinking of you”

 

He is a liar.

 

I deny the aching feeling in my chest.

 

 

 

 

 

“what is this, what is going on huh? Mind telling me?”

 

“the revenge thing” I say it like it is the most obvious thing in earth. 

 

“and?” he asks impatiently.

 

“earlier, I was kind os acting. I wanna see if he’ll show any sign of jealousy. That is one part of my plan –will you stop tapping your foot on the floor like that and sit down?” he did. I carefully take a seat too. “where was is? Ah. I need to know if he is jealous and you’re gonna help me with that—“

 

“If he is jealous, then what?”

 

“if he is, we’ll make him more jealous then that means he had feeling for me and still has. The next thing is we have to find out why he left me, why he chose to study abroad—“

 

“if he is not?”

 

“that means he only used me… before he left, I knew he’s keeping a secret. We’ll have to find out what it is –STOP YOUR SIDECOMMENTS!” he just commented that maybe I am watching too much drama series that is why I think like that. “and let’s see if we can use that against him.”

 

“what makes you think I’ll do all of this, master?

 

“come on, as if you have a choice”

 

“I WILL NOT DO IT”

 

“you just have to be my boyfriend, it is as easy like what you did earlier.”

 

“NO. I WILL NOT PRETEND TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. I AM DAMN STRAIGHT”

 

“really?” I ran my middle finger on my lower lip, making sure he notices it.

 

“I-I was drunk! Fporget about that k-kiss. I am straight.” He groaned “just please do it yourself. Don’t involve me with this whole thing”

 

“if I could do it myself, I would have done it before”

 

He zips his mouth for a while, maybe to think.

 

“can’t you drop this? Be the forgiving type”

 

“if I am the forgiving type you wouldn’t be my slave”

 

“but.. the idea is so ..ridiculous”

 

you need money to go back to school. May I remind you, slave, you agreed to this”

“BUT I HAVE NO IDEA THAT THIS WILL BE MY PARTICIPATION” He paused to massage his temples. “okay .. but don’t dare to kiss or do ert things to me, please?

 

I quickly cover my ears with hands like I am not hearing what he is saying. A flying pillow hit my face. He stands up to walk away.

 

“hey! You’re my boyfriend now”

 

 

I went to a bathroom, the one near the kitchen.

 

This has become my morning, after bath and whenever-I-need-it-ritual since I got these bruises (care of my evil master).  I wear concealer 24hrs. yes even when I am asleep. The ugly marks have gotten better now that they are visually gone when I apply the concealer, unlike the first days.

 

 

What he said, or is it confess, to me last night starts to make sense. sense.

 

Wow. I really put myself in this mess…

 

 

 

I went back to my room. I passed the living room like the jerk is invisible.

 

I stayed in my room until I received a text message.

FROM: Jung Daehyun

MESSAGE: hey, you brat, be a good boyfriend and prepare my bath

 

So I have no choice but to do it. I entered his room then his bathroom to prepare everything he’ll need.

 

What if I make the water boiling so he’ll boil as good as bean paste soup? I laughed at the thought.

 

 FROM:Jung Daehyun

MESSAGE: Done? Do expect me to go up there by my half-paralyzed self? Go down here and take me to heaven~~~

 

I dramatically sighed and cursed before I went down.

 

Guess what, he ing coerced me to let him ride me. OWW.  I mean a piggy-back ride.

 

Like always I have no choice so he was on my back as I carried him upstairs. While opening the door, he whispered something that sent arctic chills down my spine to my toes. Devoid of any warning, I instinctively threw him into the bathtub without giving a damn if he is wearing branded and signature clothes.

 

I am not a bad guy so I made sure that his injured leg was not detached from him before I ran away to the entertainment room. I turn the volume of the flat screen television that is as wide as my arm span to full blast. I am sure he is curing me now to death and I don’t want to hear it.

 

After about half an hour, there’s another text message asking me to help him dress up, to which I replied:

 

TO: Jung Daehyun

MESSAGE: You wish. I am your fake boyfriend only when that ex of yours is present.

 

I turn off my phone then the flat screen. The gag show I am watching got boring. I decided to take a nap. But holy mary mother of…!  The doorbell made me jump out of my peaceful dream.

 

..the heck, he came back?

 

I turn on my phone to call that ert, I mean my master.

 

“don’t tell me your ex came back?”

 

“why, will you be jealous?~~~”

 

“THE ”

 

“calm down, okay. That’s pizza delivery”

 

 

 

 

I open the gate and I saw four girls holding pizza boxers and ice cream tubs. If I am not mistaken, we’re form the same school (or I was from their school). Pizza delivery, huh?  They asked me who am I but cool, they are not interested with my answer. They walked past me while giggling and chitchatting why Daehyun hadn’t called them before this, they are worried about him, they really so very much miss him and they will be glad to take care of him blablablaaah…  

 

 

They go directly to his room like they live here too.

 

*********

i want to thank all of you for reading my fic, especially those who up voted for this (honestly i don't know if i this fic deserves that XD) and the people who call themselves no. 1 fan THAT IS REALLY FLATTERING! and also, for those who keep on talking to me and bears with my "nonesenselessness" kekekeke~ 

hey. ALISTER! salamat  :) you're very nive to me and you inspire me, really. i hope you like this chapter though it's kinda rushed........ thank you for adding me in FB, btw