4- Past. Present. Future.

Jump. See If He's Worth The Fall

 

The sun is not rising yet and Youngjae wishes he is still on his bed sleeping but obviously, he is not. He is on his way to the hospital. For sure, this day will not be a good day. Not at all.

 

 

He absolutely did not enjoy his first day as that evil jerk’s slave. That evil jerk is not just stepping on his pride, he’s tearing it down to pieces. He feels like a stupid puppet doing whatever the puppeteer makes him do. And he supposes that Jung Daehyun is still being kind to him at that state.

 

But five months is five months. He being a puppet will not be over until five months. How unfortunate.

 

 

 

 

“What do you want me to do this early?”

 

“Do you know how to drive?”

 

Youngjae nods, “but I don’t have license”

 

“i am not asking if you have license, I only asked if you can drive” Daehyun throws a bunch of keys to him. The slave catches it clumsily. “the small silver one is for the car, the card key is for the gates and here is my address” He hands him a folded yellow sticky note.

 

“don’t tell me-“

 

“I am telling you to go to my house to bring my car here to drive me home.”  He gives the younger a death glare that made him more devil-like than he already is. Youngjae does want to admit it to himself that he a shuddered because of that.

 

“fine. Just pay my bail if I get caught for driving without license, master” He rolls his eyes. He turns around to the door then he mumbled “ you”

 

“What you wanna me?” Oops. The devil heard it and there is a mischievous look on his face “maybe you should wait until my leg gets better”

 

Youngjae looked over his shoulders and hissed, “You’re a digusting ert master Daehyun”

 

Daehyun laughed. “I was just kidding , you don’t even pass my standards”

 

Youngjae decided not to say another word to play safe. Arguing with that jerk will do no good. He does not care about passing his master’s standards, he is not a girl anyway. So he hurriedly left the hospital.

 

Base on the sticky note the evil jerk’s house is 20 minutes away from there.

 

 

 

 

 

Woah. That guy is damn rich! Just look at that house. It is too big and he leaves there alone? I bet his bathroom is bigger than the place where I live. I wonder how it feels to live in here. The exterior looks nice what more inside. *sighs* Stop daydreaming, next time you’ll know about that. For now I need to do what I need to do.

 

Next time? What next time? Do want to go back here? No. Uh I mean yes, because later I’ll drive him back here. I don’t mean I want to go back to stay.

 

I need to do what I need to do. I open the gate using the card.

 

I raised an eyebrow when I saw that there are three cars in the garage. *sighs* I guess I should try the key in every car and hope that there is no scandalous alarms on them.

 

God I feel like a thief. But it seems that he trusts me that much, I could actually steal his car and rob his house right now that I have his keys. JUST KIDDING.

 

 

Hah! I got it right on my first try.

 

 It is the silver Volvo. Cool. I would like to drive this.

 

 

The trip back to the hospital is shorter or maybe I just enjoyed driving that thing.

 

 

 

After signing the discharge papers they gave me a wheel chair for the jerk. I was glad that a kind female nurse assisted Daehyun into the wheelchair; she even escorted us to the car park and helped Daehyun get into his car. I am 99.9% certain that that nurse has a crush on Daehyun. I can easily tell after seeing how she eyes Daehyun. And that jerk is obviously flirting with her. But that doesn’t matter.

 

I helped him into his wheelchair and that felt awkward. I sincerely wanted to insult for being helpless but I recalled that it was all my fault. Guilt strikes.

 

 

“I’m craving for real food. Hospital food .” he rubs his stomach.

 

“What do you have in your kitchen?” I said as I open the gate. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow. “In case you don’t get it, I am offering to cook for you”

 

“If you are planning to put poison in it, no thanks”

 

“I’ll do that next time, not now. I’m hungry too”

 

There is the word next time again. I don’t mean it. I swear.

 

He told me where his kitchen is then he went to the living room. The wheelchair is pretty modern by the way, it has a controller so can move around.

 

I was done cooking in no time.

 

I think he is very hungry that did not bother to say anything to embarrass me, he also did not demand me to do anything as a slave… We ate in silence, except for the sound of chewing.

 

“You should cook for me again, slave”

 

“I will and there will be worms in it, master”

 

“How thoughtful of you… go wash the dishes and after that prepare my bath and clean up my room”

 

Do I have to do all of that? What am I a maid? No. Worse than that, I’m a slave. Oh, I remember something. “The other day, I guy peeked at your hospital room... Do you know him?”

 

I started to wash the dishes. The sink is near the dining table so I’m sure he hears me.

 

“guy? I don’t think so…” He answered plainly.

 

“A brunette, he is tan, looks like he works out 24/7 but he is not that tall….” I continued

 

“You’re kidding me, right?!!” his tone changes. He sounds so shocked. I looked at him and I am not sure but he looks like he does not like what he heard.

 

Was I wrong to tell him that? Geez. I don’t have to act like I am concerned.

 

“YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.”

 

“I… I am not and I th-think I should b-be leaving now. Still have work…” I am not liking his aura so I better leave, I guess….

 

It is not getting early so I have to go home and prepare for my real job.

 

 

 

 

 

So the liar left. Yes he is lying. He is. That silly slave is a ing liar.

 

But what if he do saw him?

 

“The other day, I guy peeked at your hospital room...”

 

How could that be possible?

 

“A brunette, he is tan, looks like he works out 24/7 but he is not that tall….”

 

. Why does he have to come back? Why? I do not need him back.

 

 

I feel like a hole is being drilled at my chest once again. I clutch my chest with both my hands. It hurts again…. Like how it did two years ago when he left. Why does it still hurt? I already got over it, I thought I had. Yeah I did stop thinking about him but erase him? Apparently not. Stupid me for thinking that those girls could help me forget him and everything that happened …  

 

Is he back to stay? Impossible. Is he back to leave again, hurt me again?

 

Alcohol. I need alcohol. And I need to forget.

 

 

 

 

 

It is not so surprising to see nothing but huge boxes when I stepped inside my apartment. I am done packing my things and ready to vacate NOT READY TO VACATE YET. I don’t want to be homeless! I know I cannot ask Manager Hyujin another favor because begging for the full time job is hard itself let alone asking her if I could be a stay in there? Plus I know, I will be scolded later for being late. And yesterday, I left work early. So great. If this continues I will lose this job. All because of that jerk.

 

Hurry now, Youngjae.

 

*WOW FANTASTIS BABY!   Dance!   Wooohoo~*

 

WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAT you again?

 

“What do you need this time?!!”

 

“I need you…. Come back here…. Stay with me, stay and don’t leave you bastard “

TADAAAH! Here comes the solution to your problem! He is asking you to go back there and stay, you will live in that mansion. See, you will not be homeless.

 

BABO, Youngjae babo. That is not funny.

 

Can’t you see he’s drunk? No. I can’t see. We are just talking over the phone. BABO. BABO. BABO. Stop fighting with your brain or alter ego or whatever it is!

 

“I need you…. Come back here…. Stay with me, stay and don’t leave you bastard” He repeats. He does not sound his normal self, is he crying or what?

 

 I must go to him. I need to be there. Now.