Chapter 7

Heaven

Your POV

It isn't easy working for hours, especially since I used to come from a rich family, but it's okay. Everyday, seeing his smiling face on the news or the paper gives me motivation to work harder. But it still wasn't enough.

"Two months is up Mrs Kim." they smiled at me.

"Can I just have one more week? I almost have all of the money." I begged uselessly.

"What if I don't want money?" he asked.

"Please, there's no point in doing this anyways." I said.

"I don't get it," he said and waved to his other mates to get out of the room, leaving us two, "Your family is so rich, why don't you ask them for some money?" he asked.

I didn't tell Sunggyu or anyone about this. Knowing my parents, my dad will just yell at me, saying it's my fault, and Sunggyu will try to cover this for me, but he still has Sungyeol to look after. I don't want to bother anyone, it's okay if I cop it all, at least I'm doing it for Myungsoo.

"I just don't want to." I shrugged.

"Oh, I see, playing the protagonist and all huh? Well Mrs Kim, or Ms Park, whichever you prefer, how would you like to do this?" he smiled at me with a devilous look in his eyes.

"You really don't want the money?" I asked.

"Honestly, I'd rather have you than the money, just tonight and your debts are wiped." he smiled "nicely" at me.

"But why? What's the point? I mean, wouldn't money get you somewhere?" I asked.

"Money isn't as beautiful as you." he said, the side of my face.

I shivered slightly at his actions. I vowed to never give myself to anyone else but the person I love, and that person is Myungsoo.

"Are you cold? Would you like to go somewhere else?" he asked.

"Can we do this in another method? I just don't feel as if this is appropriate." I said.

"Oh, it sure is, but I want to just have some fun. Come on, I mean, why don't you go with me? You're divorced, and he's married, may as well, and you'll be rich again." he reasoned.

"But I don't need that." I said.

"Let's face it, his company is in pretty bad shape, if you're with me, then I can give you the money to help him right?" he asked.

"But what's in it for you?" I asked.

"You, of course." he smirked.

I thought about it. Well Sunggyu is going to have someone sooner or later, and if Myungsoo finds out, he won't be able to move on. If I get with him, I can always give Myungsoo money, and Sunggyu can have someone. This is a great idea right? I have nothing to lose, even though what I'm doing is wrong, but it's for the sake of my husband, well my ex-husband.

"But, I still feel like this is not right. I mean, I can just give you back your money, and I'll just work harder if he needs the money." I said.

"You can either be with me, or, I can reveal to him that his ex-wife was helping him this entire time while he was an with some other chick." he said and sat on the table near me.

"Don't. No don't." I said.

Myungsoo needs his pride, and being his wife, I would know this better than anyone.

"Well then, I guess you just have to be with me." he smiled.

"On one condition, you allow me to retrieve out of this relationship when I want." I said.

"Sure, then I want to have a condition too." he said.

"Which is?"

"To make us public. Meaning your husband knows about us too." he said.

"Why? We don't even know each other, I mean, I don't even know your name!" I said.

"Howon." he smiled.

Howon, howon, howon?! HOWON? Ah , ah ah . Lee Howon, year 11's top student who got picked on by Myungsoo. I knew this would happen. I knew it, I should've known about him being like this when he used to hang with those gangsters after school.

"I see." I said and sighed.

"Well then, Mrs Lee, this way?" he asked, holding out his hand for me.

I went cold, just hearing him addressing me like that. I took his hand and followed him. You know what, I'm just going to this, who cares. I'm barren anyways, what's the worst that can happen right? At least I'm living for a purpose now.

He opened the door for me and led me inside. I don't want to imagine what's going to happen on that bed, so I just tried to clear my mind and think of him as Myungsoo.

"Thank you Mrs Lee." he smiled and buttoned the last few buttons of his shirt and walked out.

I sighed and wore back on my clothes and quickly rushed home. There's no use in crying or any of that, I chose this path, and I'm going to accept it's obstacles.

I showered and sprayed more perfume than necessary to get the excess smell of him off me.

"Can I come in?" Sunggyu asked, banging on the door.

"Just a moment." I said and quickly raced out to open the door for him.

----

Sunggyu's POV

"Are you smoking?" I asked, walking inside.

"Yeah, problem?" she asked, dragging on her smoke.

"Yes. You're not supposed to smoke." I said, outraged by her behaivour.

"And what are you going to do about it?" she asked.

"I haven't seen you in a few days and you turn to be like this, tell me what's wrong." I asked, hoping she'll come out with the truth.

"See, you nag too much, all the bloody time. You're so boring, you talk talk talk thinking you're just better than anyone. Just shut your trap." she said.

"Is that a tattoo?" I asked, reaching for her arm.

"Don't touch me." she hissed.

"GaYun, what the hell has gone into you?" I asked.

"Okay, let's make this straight, I don't like you, and I hope you don't like me too alright? I'm tired of this kind of relationship. Can you just, I don't know, get rid of yourself from me?" she asked.

"If there's something wrong, just tell me, you don't need to put this act up and push me away for my own good." I said, holding onto her hand.

"Just shut up. I have someone else already alright? You can go now, thanks for the help, but you're not useful to me no more." she said and drank some wine.

"Come on, just tell me what's wrong."

"What's wrong? You're what's wrong. You're wasting my freaking time here you , just get out, what part of get out do you not get? Oh, and while you're at it, might as well never come back again alright? I'm so sick of you, I thought you would actually let me in your pants or something. But it's clearly taking you longer than I thought." she said.

"I don't even need some like you. Now I know why he left you." I said and slapped her across the face.

"Finally, took you long enough big boy. I mean, if you're so aggravated, you can always take it out on me, with your body." she said, her lips while looking at me.

"What the hell? That's gross! Oh my god, what the hell am I still doing here?" I said and walked out of the door.

---

Your POV

He slammed the door behind him and I knew that that would be something I would always regret. Myungsoo leaving, and now Sunggyu as well. I don't know how to handle these kind of things. I went over to the sink and rubbed on the sticker tattoo I got on and went to wipe away all of the excessive makeup. I took off the trashy clothes and wore back my trackies and shirt.

If I hadn't prepared earlier, I doubt he would have fell for it. I feel happy I guess.

Not because he left, but because now someone I love is finally safe.

Life without Sunggyu is still the same, sorta. Myungsoo is still fine and his secretary got back to him, Sunggyu doesn't ever come to visit, and Howon is extra nice to me.

"One latte please." someone said.

"Here you go sir." I bowed and looked to see Myungsoo.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" I smiled at him.

"Is it alright if I talk to you for a moment?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah sure." I said and asked one of the other workers to cover for me.

"How are things?" he asked me when we sat in the back of the cafe.

"It's good, nothing much really." I said.

"Still with Sunggyu?" he asked.

"Nah, I got someone else now, he was kinda boring me." I said.

"No wonder he always seem so gloomy at work." he laughed and drank his coffee.

"So, how is your life?" I asked.

"Is this a serious question or?"

"Serious."

"Well, I guess you haven't been watching the news. Me and her broke up, and I have the children since she lost the custody. The company is going pretty well, some anonymous person keeps sending us money to help, and I'm so glad." he smiled.

"Really? How come you guys split up?" I asked, ignoring the last bit.

"We really didn't work out, which is why I came back to you today." he said.

I stayed quiet, knowing what he means, but it's already too late.

"I know  I'm wrong, and I just thought that we could try and do this again." he said, holding my hand.

"This is too sudden, I mean, I already have someone." I said.

"I know, but I also know that you love me more than that guy." he said placing his coffee down and looking at me.

"I just need time Myungsoo. You did leave me, and come back a few years later." I said.

"Take all the time you want, but please, come back." he said and kissed my forehead before leaving.

I went back home to meet Howon, forgetting about my workplace.

"Hey, I want to use my condition now." I said to him.

"What's wrong babe?" he asked, snuggling in the nape of my neck.

"I just don't want to do this anymore, it's been going on for two years now." I said.

"So? Why can't we go on longer?" he asked.

"Because all we do in this relationship is have and I'm tired of it. I mean, Myungsoo is in a stable position now, I don't need to do this anymore." I said.

"Alright alright,  I respect your decisions, you can back out then I guess." he said and gave up.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure why not? I mean, there's heaps of other girls out there." he smiled at me.

"Thank you, so so so much." I said and hugged him tightly.

----

Myungsoo's POV

Where the hell is she? Come on, just come back already. I thought while I waited at the line in the coffee shop. She's been skipping work lately, so I haven't seen her at all.

"Sir, can I take your order?" Gayun asked me.

GAYUN ASKED ME?! OH MY GOD GAYUN ASKED ME.

"Um, a latte please." I said.

"Come over, I need to talk to you." she said when she gave me the coffee.

Is it a yes? SHE'S GOING TO SAY YES ISN'T SHE? I thought, smiling like an idiot.

She took me over to one of the tables and asked me to sit down.

"Myungsoo, you're a lovely, lovely guy, but I don't think I want to go back to you." she smiled and walked back to her work area.

What? Did I hear wrong? My heart sank and I stared at her while she happily serves the other customers.

The shop was closing and it was my time to leave. She really did leave me this time, didn't she?

I went back home and went on the laptop to see if there's anything new, to get my mind off things.

"EX-EX MR'S KIM TAPE?"

"PARK GAYUN HOT IN BED, WHY DID MYUNGSOO LEAVE?"

Headlines banged at me, asking for me to look at them. I clicked on one of the videos and clenched my teeth as I watched the video, where at the end she ends with a peaceful smile.

So she doesn't want to come with me but because a world star instead?

I drove to Sunggyu's apartment and banged on people's doors. i know she lives near him, somewhere. Finally, she opened the door.

"Yes?" she asked.

"What the hell is with that video you ?" I asked.

"Did you like it? I did. Captured everything." she smirked.

"You son of a ." I said and slapped her.

"What's the problem? Don't like it?" She asked.

"Well no . Why the hell would you do such a thing? Don't you have any pride?" I asked.

"What's it to you? Or are you trying to get into my pants?" she asked.

"You disgust me." I said and walked away from her, passing the people who got outside to look at the commotion.

----

Your POV

I closed the door and just sank to my feet.

I closed my eyes, trying to think of a way to get away from all of this. First, Myungsoo left, then Sunggyu, and then even to this.

If it wasn't for that stupid , I would be with Myungsoo right now. I would be with him, but no, I'm stuck here, being labelled as a , even by my own ex-husband.

I knew someone like Howon wouldn't let something like this go. I should've known. I walked over to the desk and looked at the note the doctor gave me.

"Gayun, are you alright?" Sunggyu asked, holding me in his arms.

"What? How did you get here?" I asked, pushing him away, wiping off the tears.

"You didn't close the door, and I ran here as soon as I heard Myungsoo's voice." he said and hugged me again.

"I'm so so sorry." I cried into his chest.

----

a/n: HEY GUYS! ME IS BACK!! hehe here is the update and I know it's a really fast one, where things are so fast forward, but yeah. I don't want to drag this fic >< haha hope you enjoyed it <3

and i finished MY EXAMS!! YAYA!!!! hehe i got ovr 90 for my maths, but my parents still isn't that proud..dammit:[

anywyas, 60 seconds and caffiene is AMAZING!! and mama! but infinite didn't win!! :[ my sunggyu album isn't signed, sadly, and yeah. well that's my life update in one sentence! haah

idk if I can make any mor updates soon, since I'm going out of states for educational purposes so yeah, but after, i should be able to, since school holidays!! yay~~~~~~

well please comment <3 please!! maybe if im that motivated, i'll make another quick update again tonight ;D hahaha okay okay