Chapter 12

Heaven

Your POV

I woke up to a loud bang. My eyes shot open to see Myungsoo on the ground.

"Sorry, I kind of, uh, fell." he laughed awkwardly.

I smiled, getting off the bed to get a stretch.

"You shouldn't get up!! Get some rest!!" he insisted, trying to sit me on the bed.

"Myungsoo, you know that I'm not seriously ill right?" I laughed.

"Uh, no. You fainted. That is pretty serious to me." he said.

"Well I'm getting dismissed today anyways. So it isn't that serious." I said.

"Yeah, you're only getting dismissed today because you're scared of wasting money when in here! Too bad, I'll pay the bills so you can stay longer." he said.

"I'm still leaving even if you pay for me to stay." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"What's this?" he asked, holding up a bag on the table.

I went over and had a look.

"Ah, just clothes." I said, quickly pushing Myungsoo out so I can change.

"Your secret is safe~ See you at home soon!" Sunggyu wrote on a note inside the bag.

I sighed, glad he didn't say anything to Myungsoo.

"You honestly should have stayed at the hospital." Myungsoo nagged as he was helping me up the stairs.

"Why? The nurses keep coming in and checking on me." I grumbled, opening the door.

"NOONA!!!" Sungyeol shrieked as soon as I opened the door.

I fell backwards onto Myungsoo.

"God, you scared me Sungyeol." I smiled.

"NOONA! Are you okay? I'm sorry I scared you!" he said, running over for a hug.

"Yah yah yah! Who are you? Why are you in someone else's house? Do you want me to call the police?" Myungsoo asked.

"Tch, I'm Gayun's boyfriend. Problem?" Sungyeol asked, grabbing me to stand next to him.

"Wh-what?! You? Her boyfriend! Puh-lease! I'm her boyfriend!" Myungsoo said, glaring at him.

"Noona, tell this grandpa that I'm your boyfriend!!!" Sungyeol said, jumping up and down.

They both stared at me, expecting an answer. Are they serious?

"Well? Noona?" Sungyeol asked, looking over to me and Myungsoo.

"Sungyeol! Do you want to get hit?!" Sunggyu screamed from the kitchen.

"Hyung! Shh! You're ruining the moment!!" Sungyeol screamed back.

"Yeah, I thought she wasn't your girlfriend. You're just a kid." Myungsoo said, sticking his tongue out.

"Noona, kiss. Kiss me, so this loser knows who I am!" Sungyeol demanded, showing me his cheek.

"Get inside you two." I laughed, pinching his cheeks.

"Gayun! Look what I made for youu..." Sunggyu said excitedly until he saw Myungsoo.

"Woah, all of my favourites." I smiled, looking at the dishes.

He set the table and I went to watch some tv.

"Hey there, Gayun noona." Woohyun said, moving close to me.

"You're catching all the young cattles aren't you?" Myungsoo asked, sitting between us.

"Noona! Long time no see!" Woohyun said, rushing to my side and gave me a big hug.

"I think your hug shouldn't last that long." Myungsoo gritted while trying to take Woohyun off me.

"It's good to see you again." I smiled to Woohyun.

"Noona, let's go on a date this week yeah?" Woohyun asked, his eyes sparkling.

"NO WAY! I mean, Gayun's sick, it's better if she stays home for now." Myungsoo said.

----

Myungsoo's POV

"Then I should come over and comfort noona!!" The little kid said.

Aish, this kid, trying to hit on her.

"I can do that myself." I said.

"You two need to stop bickering and go eat." Gayun said, standing up.

She sat between me and him, eating happily while we were glaring at each other.

"Ah, that was a good meal." I said.

"DIBS ON THE TV REMOTE!" Sungyeol screamed and ran to the couch.

Myungsoo and Woohyun followed while Sunggyu helped me with the dishes.

"Feeling better?" he asked, drying the dishes.

"Heaps! Thanks for not telling Myungsoo by the way." I smiled, passing him the washed plate.

"No problem." he smiled.

---

Sunggyu's POV

"It happened during the time I was trying to help Myungsoo with his bankrupted company." she said and I instantly knew what she was talking about.

"Who was it?"

"An old friend of Myungsoo." she sighed, taking the rubber gloves off, joining me at the bar bench.

"Are you planning to get back with him?" I asked, hoping her answer is a no.

"I'll stay a good friend." she replied.

"I mean, you can always get back with him, don't think that I'm mad or anything." I said.

"I don't want to get back with him anyways. It's better without him." she smiled.

"Mhm, well, are you going to hide your illness from him as well?" I asked.

She concentrated on cutting the apple and thought about how to reply.

"Ah, crap." she said, cutting her finger.

"Are you okay?' I asked, trying to take a look at her wound.

"Go, now. Shower. Go take a shower. HURRY!" She said.

"At least bandage your wound." I said, searching frantically trying to find a bandaid.

"Leave it on the table and go. Now." she ordered.

"What? Why!?"

"Because if you stay any longer, it might get infected to you!!" she said, trying to shoo me away.

"Oh. Right." I said, getting out of the room.

----

Your POV

I covered the wound and threw the knife and apple out. I washed the table ten times before I was a little satisfied.

I can't believe I just had a wound right infront of him. This is dangerous.

"Out, all of you. Out. Now!" I shouted at the three on the couch.

"Why? Kim Tae Hee is on tv!!" they whined.

"Out. Now." I gritted.

"Alright, alright." they said, quickly standing up.

"I'm sorry. I just need to rest." I said, showing them to the door.

"Uh, see you next time noona." Sungyeol and Woohyun said, dashing outside.

Myungsoo gave me a weird look and walked out.

"Where did they go?" Sunggyu asked, walking out of the shower.

"You have to go too. I can't afford risking having you guys around when I'm like this." I said, pointing to the wound on my finger.

"Ey, idiot. It's just a small wound." he laughed, walking over to me.

"Yeah, it's not so small after it infects you and then spreads around your body and you become like me!" I said, hiding behind the couch so he can't reach me.

"Come on, don't be ridiculous." he laughed, trying to catch me.

"I'm serious. You have to get out. I'll call you to come over later, I need some time."

"Well, at least show me to the door." he smiled, his eyes disappearing.

I opened the door for him, standing as far as possible from him.

"I'll see you later." he said, giving me a hug.

"Yah! You shouldn't do that!" I scolded.

"Yes madam!" He laughed, closing the door behind him.

I sighed, woah, that was close.

---

a/n: quickish update! Please comment! :]