Chapter 6

Heaven

Your POV

"Hey, can I come over?" Sunggyu asked over the phone.

"Nah, I'm not home, I'm going to visit my parents this week. Sorry." I lied.

"Oh it's alright, we can hang next week then. Have fun with your parents and tell them I said hi." he said and hung up.

I wore on sunglasses and pulled my hoodie over, and botled out of my place to the pharmacy. I bought a few different medicine and ran back home. I opened the packets and tried to heal myself. I disinfected the cuts and bandaged myself. Now all I need to do is live off ramen for the following week and never come out of the place and it's done.

*skips to the next week*

" So how was it with your parents?" Sunggyu asked when he swung by my workplace.

"It's been good, how's your workplace?" I asked.

"It's not too bad, it's just after their marriage, his secretary kind of turned cocky, not like she wasn't before, but just more now I guess." he said and stirred his latte.

"Oh I see." I said and went to serve a customer.

"Well, I better leave first. There's heaps of work left to do since she became in charge around the area." he said and big goodbye before leaving.

"Gayun! Can you quickly deliver this for me? I can't use the bike since I hurt my knee." my boss said and gave me a huge ordered meal.

I took out the stuff and placed my helmet on before zooming off. I looked at the address and almost fell off the bike. Bloody hell, out of all places, I come to Kim Co. Really?

I took out the order and went inside the building that I used to walk in every morning. I greeted the usual people I see and walked up the stairs to the dreaded place.

Everyone seemed to be off duty already since no one was in the work place.

"Excuse me? Is anyone here? I came with your food! I need the money!" I said but no one replied.

"I can't leave it here. It's going to get cold. Can you please give me the money? I need to go soon!" I said but still no one replied.

I swear, if this is some prank, I will kick someone in the nuts.

"Gayun." Someone said, holding tightly onto me from behind.

I tried turning around but I don't even need to bother guessing, I already know it's Myungsoo from his voice.

"This is a work area sir." I said, trying to take his tightly wrapped arms off me.

"But I miss you." he said and snuggled into the crane of my neck.

"Then you shouldn't have left." I said.

"Can't you just forgive me? The reason I ordered the food was to see you." he said and turned me around.

"Sir, I hope you remember that you have a wife." I said.

"So? Doesn't mean I can't still be with you." he said and hugged me tightly.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked and slapped him.

"You cheated on me with her, and now that you have her, you're going to cheat on her with me? Are you insane? You ! You know what? You don't even need to pay for the meal. I'll use my own money to pay this for you. I can't even stand another moment here with you." I said and ran out.

What the hell is wrong with him? Is he out of his mind? I came back to the workplace and told the boss to take the money out of my pay before going back to work.

Myungsoo over the next few days kept ordering food, but thank god we have a new member at work so he takes it to him. Then he stopped ordering food and came here by himself.

"Can I please have..." he said and looked at the list.

This is the usual routine now. He makes the other customers wait as he makes his decision of what to order while at the counter.

"I think it's best if you make up your mind and come back." I said.

"I'll get a chicken salad and a cappucino thanks." he said and handed me some money.

He would sit in the usual spot, right near the counter. He wouldn't even touch his food and just sat there staring at me while drinking coffee. I don't even understand why he even buys food for. Sometimes,he sits there for so long that he forgets to go back to his own work place.It's not like I haven't told him off about this before, but I have been scolded by my boss afterwards so I don't think I'll be doing that again.

"Are you almost finished sir?" I asked, ready to wipe down the tables and pack the restaurant before closing it.

"Uh, yeah, I am." he said and stood up.

I took the things and began sweeping the area.

"Yah, that weirdo is still here!"one of the co workers nudged me.

"I know." I sighed and took my apron off, placing on my jacket and took my bag, ready to go home.

"Can I talk to you Gayun?" he asked, following me home.

"I'm listening." I said.

"I, I know I shouldn't have left you, and there's something that feels missing once you have left. So I thought that I would ask you to take me back." he said.

"Myungsoo, I'm already in a relationship with Sunggyu." I said.

"But I know you still have feelings for me." he said.

"No I don't. You just don't understand do you? I already moved on from you. There is no point in trying to get me back." I said and walked in front of him.

"So you're saying that you have nothing left for me, no love, nothing?" he asked.

"Yes." I said.

He pulled me back and leaned his face close to mine. He stayed there, expecting a reaction from me but I kept a straight face. He progressed closer to my face and I stayed still. I can't give up now. I don't want to go back to where I was before, his useless wife.

"I guess you have forgot everything about us."he said and released me.

"Yes. And from now on, please stop pestering me, it's not healthy for mine or your relationship." I said.

"Do you mean it? Do you really not want to see me again?" he asked.

"Yes." I said and walked into my apartment's building.

From then, he stopped going to the restaurant and I haven't heard of him since. Life was pretty normal I guess. Sunggyu and I still hung out a lot, and Myungsoo had his wife, and I heard he even has 2 kids now. A boy and a girl, just like what he wanted with us.

I bet they're so much like him; quiet and shy. It's been so long since I've seen him that I do believe that I have actually lost all feelings for him. I mean, it has been a few years already, but still, there is no one I can lend my heart to. I haven't found myself another Myungsoo yet. And I guess that's the problem. I can't always have just Myungsoo. I need to find others too.

I flicked through the channels on the t.v at work while I was on break and ate my packed lunch.

"Kim Co is currently going through a hard time right now. They have been bankrupt and almost half of the company's share has been sold but no recovery seems to be shown. Mr Kim's wife has also told us exclusively about this.

Mrs Kim, is there anything to add to this situation?

"No there isn't. He shouldn't have been so stupid with his signature. He shouldn't have just signed whatever, and look at the debt he's in."

"What do yo you suggest him do?"

"I think it's best if he just sells the company and that should hopefully recover his debt."

You talk as if you aren't that fond of him. What is the situation between you two?"

"Him and I are currently going through the divorce process. I don't think our family can rely on him anymore."

And there you have it, our channel's exclusive interview with the ex ex Mrs Kim." the reporter finished and the news turned into some sport show.

I checked my phone to look at any articles about Myungsoo and the company.

It says that he owes the company a small amount of money, but he has already sold many possessions and half of the company, which means that there is nothing left to be sold unless he sells the rest of the company and his house, but that would just make him homeless. Well that's what I got from the articles. Aish, I knew it. Someone like Myungsoo would obviously spend too much money on someone like his secretary. No wonder he's in debt. And in the end, she would still leave him with the kids, so he would end up with no one anyways.

"Can you take over my shift today?" I asked one of the other workers and took my stuff to quickly race over to Sunggyu's place.

I asked him about he debts Myungsoo had and how much exactly he still needed to pay.

The number he told me wasn't very small like what the article told me..

I ran out of his place and straight to the bank to check how much I have. Since I've been living a single life, there wasn't much that I need to spend on besides the rents, so I had heaps of money saved up from work, not to mention the money I kept when I was working with Myungsoo. I knew something like this would happen. I took out some of the money and placed it on a cheque. I coudn't take it all out since the bank wouldn't allow such a big transaction.

I told them to forward the cheque to Myungsoo's company and I went home.

I calculated in my head how much money Myungsoo needed and how much I have. No matter what, there was still 10,000 dollars missing. How the hell do i find that much in such a short time?

I came back home and began applying for a few jobs outside of my work.

----

Myungsoo's POV

What? Who the hell sent me so much money? But it's still not enough. What am I going to do with such a small amount of money?

I waited a few days after that and a few more cheques came in from, I assume, the same anonymous person. I gathered the money and recovered some of the damage and some of it to buy back to company. There were patches of healing revealed, but the situation wasn't entirely healed just yet. I wish the person would just send me all the money already.

----

Your POV

I began working at the restaurant in the morning til noon then I worked in the supermaket til 5, and then at bar til 2 or 3. The money I was earning was still not enough, so I decided to just illegally loan from one of those gangs in town for the time being.

I have 5 months to pay them back, so it's not too bad i guess.

I was exhausted everyday after work and I could only get a few hours of sleeping, so there was barely time to be with Sunggyu or even eat.

I woke up the following morning and turned the radio up while brushing my teeth.

"No one expected this, but Kim CO is taking an amazing turn from what if was a few months ago, til now, back to it's original ranking as top seller in Korea. Who knows how he did it, but he sure did an exceptional job!"

I smiled when hearing the news. I'm glad he finally made a good decision in life and used the money wisely. I wonder if his secretary will try to get back with him?

There were loud bangs on the door and I rushed to open it. It was the loaners.

"What brings you here?" I smiled.

"Cut the innocent act. Where's the rest of the money?" they demanded.

"But I still have 2 months left to pay!" I protested.

" But you still need to give us some money for now." they said.

"But I gave you last week, I don't have any more." I said.

"Then would you like to give something else in return?" they smirked ertedly.

"I'll try and give you the money next week. Please, just let me get some money first at least." I begged.

"Alright, but if we come and there's nothing here,then you know what's going to happen right?" he asked and his lips.

I nodded and they walked out of my tiny apartment. I sighed and went back to getting ready for work again.

----

a/n: tada~~ an update :3 haha it was supposed to be 2 updates in a day, but then the time changed so it's another day now! poo :[

well yeah, here :DDDDD