Chapter 16

Heaven

 

A/N: OKAY! HERE IS THE FINAL CHAPTER! please enjoy!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO

-----

Your POV

I raced to the bathroom and fixed my make up. I looked in the mirror, fixing any hair that was out of place.

---

Myungsoo's POV

She was taking longer than I expected. It's already been 5 minutes and she's not out yet. I practiced over the lines that I was going to say to her.

"Dad, dad!!!" my daughter said, shaking me.

"Uh, what?" I asked.

She pointed to the waiter and then walked back to her brother.

"I don't think you should wait anymore." he said, passing me a box.

"What do you mean?"  I asked, with a little awkward chuckle.

"She said you'll understand if you looked inside." he said and left in a hurry to clean the tables.

I opened the box and saw the diamond ring.

---

Your POV

I sighed, getting on the cab back to the apartment. I looked out the window to see the city lights illuminating the night sky. 

I walked inside the building and took my luggage. I hesistated, my feet choosing not to move.

---

Myungsoo's POV

I called my parents to pick up the children and I dashed to my car, driving as quick as possible. I drove so quick, but the road infront of me still seemed far. The road leading to her apartment was getting close, but it still seemed like I'm not driving quick enough.

---

Your POV

I knocked on Sunggyu's door, my heart beating so loud that it sounded like the knock.

"Hey!" Sunggyu smiled, his eyes disappearing as he opened the door.

"Hey, Sunggyu." I said.

"Yo what's wrong?" he asked.

"I forgot to return your shampoo." I laughed, passing him the bottles.

"Tch, you used almost all of it and you dare give it back to me?" he laughed, taking them from me.

"Ah, sorry. Anyways, I got to go. I have to go check on the kimchi stew." I lied, and pretended to walk back to my apartment.

He smiled and closed the door. I sighed, looking at the door. Sunggyu, I'll definitely miss you.

I shrugged and pulled my luggage with me. What can I do anyways? I smiled, trying to make the the situation positive.

I mean, moving out of this place isn't too bad, right? It's about time I get back to where I belong.

---

Myungsoo's POV

I closed the door and ran to the building and saw Gayun walking out with a luggage. 

Is she already moving in with me?? I smiled, going up to greet her.

----

Your POV

I saw Myungsoo's figure in the corner of my eye and turned my music up louder.

He was waving and shouting my name, but I just kept walking faster. I got inside the cab and ordered him to go.

I turned back to see him waving at me.

----

Myungsoo's POV

Where is she going? I screamed, shouting and waving at her to stop. I ran after the cab, hoping a red light will come on. The rain poured and my vision got blurry. I tried to follow the taxi but lost it.

I thought of the places where she would go and tried to look for her.

---

Your POV

I will forget you, I will. I must. 

I sighed. If anything, I should have left earlier.

The cab stopped and I got out. I sat on the grass field and looked at the sky.

"Yah, isn't that star pretty?" I asked.

"Tch, no way. It's ugly!" Myungsoo said.

"What do you mean? Look how much it shines!" I said, pointing to the brightest star.

"I've seen a better star." he said.

"SHOW ME!" I said.

"Right here." he said, tapping my nose.

Myungsoo-ah, why did you have to make so many memories with you? I smiled, looking at the sky. Wouldn't it be better if you didn't leave?

It began to rain and I quickly sat up, getting my stuff.

I hid under a tree, thinking of where I should go. 

I can't go with my parents, since he'll go there and look, I can't even live anywere in Seoul. He knows it upside down, back to front, right to left. 

I sighed. Where to go?

The rain stopped after a while and I decided to look around town for a place to live for the time being.

"GAYUN AH!"

I turned around to see a soaked Myungsoo, staggering his way towards me.

"Did you think that you were going to leave without saying I do?" he asked, smiling like an idiot.

"I, uh, Myungsoo. This isn't the best time to talk." I said, trying to walk away from him.

"Yah, Gayun, stay there, don't you dare move!" he ordered.

---

Myungsoo's POV

My vision was getting weak, but I still smiled. I found her. I walked towards her, smiling like an idiot.

---

Your POV

My eyes widened as I saw a truck getting closer, beeping loudly at Myungsoo. 

---

Myungsoo's POV

I turned to the side to see a light coming closer, but I figured it must have been some lamp post playing tricks on me.

My head was getting hot and my legs felt like they were going to fall off if I kept walking, she was so close.

---

Your POV

The truck was getting closer, but he still didn't move after the many times I screamed for him to move out of the way. it was no use.

---

Myungsoo's POV

I smiled wider when I saw her running towards me.

But my smile faded when I saw what she was doing. She was running and screaming at me to move out of the way.

She came closer and pushed me out of the way when the light suddenly collided with her.

---

Your POV

My body was screaming because of the pain, but I opened my eyes, looking around. Myungsoo, where is he? I looked around to see him rushing towards me. I sighed and smiled. That's a relief.

"GAYUN! What are you doing, open your eyes!!" he screamed at me, shaking me.

"I do." I whispered, smiling.

----

A/N: HEHE I LIED, she did die im sorry. but yeah,wow the story sounded SOOO much better in my head, but when i wrote it...er yeah sounded kinda boring and not yeah cool :( im sorry

anyways, thanks so much to all the subbers and the comments <3 I APPRECIATE IT SOO SOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH <3 hehe please look forward to my updates to other fan fics, and im planning one right now, but i think its better if i finish the others firs T___T haha so yeah anyways yeah

sorry i lied, i know you still love me :P

okay no one reads the author's notes chinkgyu T^T sobs so sad anyways okay bye <3