Chapter 13

Heaven

Your POV

"So, did you want to come over today?" Myungsoo asked.

"Why?" 

"Oh, just a little something." 

"Um, I don't know Myungsoo." I said.

"COME ON!! Please!! Too bad. I'm picking you up in an hour bye." he said and hung up.

Sigh, when will I come clean to him? I washed the dishes and cleaned the house. There wasn't much I can do lately besides cleaning really. I quitted my other jobs and just decided to live with what I've got. I mean, what is there to do now anyways? Myungsoo has children, Sunggyu, I don't know about Sunggyu anymore. I can't accept him, even if I wanted to. And as for me, well, there isn't much to say is there? What a predicament.

"Hey! Are you going to open or what?" Myungsoo asked, banging on the door.

"Um, why are you here?" I shouted back.

"Because I'm picking you up? Like I said?"

"Oh, right." I said and opened the door.

"Let's go." I said.

"Like this?" He asked, eyeing me from head to toe.

"Why not?" 

It was then that I realised that he was formally dressed.

"Oh, okay, I'll go change. it'll take five minutes." I said.

"No, this is perfect." he said, grabbing a hold of my arm, pulling me outside with him.

"Since when did you change your car?" I asked, sitting on the leather seats of his new convertible.

"Ever since my company came back to power again." he said, driving a little faster, passing other cars.

"Are you sure it's legal to drive like this?' I asked, shutting my eyes, scared of the blurred scene of cars in front of me.

"Here." he said, opening the door for me.

"Uh thanks." I said.

I scanned the environment, noticing that it's his house.

"Oh, um, nice house." I said.

Well, it was our house, but still. It looks just liek the first day I saw it. I walked inside the house and felt like a guest, not a member of the house. I knew my way around the house, but I didn't feel like it belonged to me. Well obviously it doesn't, but there's just something wrong. 

Do you know that feeling when you lost your favourite toy, and your parents bought you a new one but it just doesn't feel the same? Yeah, that's how I feel.

I looked around the house, and eventhough not much had changed, it feels different. There were small drawings on the walls, sign of children's presence. Toys, shoes and books were thrown in random places.

"Sorry the house is so messy." Myungsoo said, trying to clean the place.

"Want to have a look around?" he asked, holding onto my hand.

"It hasn't changed much." I said.

----

Myungsoo's daughter's POV

The same horrible lady walked in with dad, hand in hand. The pencil's tip broke as my hand trembled, witnessing the sight.

What kind of daughter wants to see her dad back with his ex wife?  I snapped my books shut and stuffed them in my bag, with the pages being creased. I slammed my laptop shut and placed it along with my books. I carried my bag and stood up. Turning off the tv, I lead my younger brother with me. 

Before walking upstairs, I gave her a final glare.

I ran upstairs with my brother, slamming the bedroom door behind us.

"The witch is here, isn't she?" my brother asked, concentrating back on his book.

"You know it." I said, slamming my fist on my table.

----

Your POV

"She doesn't seem too happy." i said, letting go of his hand.

"She's always been like that."he said, trying to make me feel better.

"I'm going to have a talk with her."

"I don't think you should do that." he warned but I went anyways.

I opened the door a little and peered in, "Hey guys." I smiled, but she just threw her pillow at me.

"Hey. Thanks for the pillow." i smiled, sitting on the floor next to her brother, hugging the pillow.

"How's life so far?" I asked casually.

"Get out." she said.

"Come on, don't be so mean. Let me talk to you guys." I smiled.

"Don't bother." her brother said, closing his book.

"I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do." I said, hugging my knees.

"There is. You can simply leave our dad alone, but it seems as though you're too attatched for a middle aged woman." her brother said, fixing his glasses.

"No, it's not that, you kids are too young." I said, trying to break the ice.

"You try being seperated from your mother and then seeing your dad moving on to another woman and stay strong!" she cried suddenly.

"It hurts, doesn't it? It feels like I'm the reason your parents split up, right? And the only thing you want to do is just get rid of me in the most inhumane way right? It hurts, and you try to hide it right? But you always end up thinking about it every night.  You think that maybe if you do something, happiness is going to be the end result, yeah?' I asked.

----

Myungsoo's Daughter's POV

"What would you know!" I screamed, even though she described what I'm feeling exactly.

"It must have been hard, to juggle life, your family and yourself in this kind of time right? And all you want to do is just shut everyone out, hoping you'll be feeling better, right?" she asked.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!" I screamed, blocking my ears while my tears smothered my face.

"Sis." my brother said, pulling my hands away from my ears.

"Listen to the witch." he said calmly, sitting next to me on the bed, holding onto my hand.

"I know, it must have hurt when your mother left you. It hurts because you love her, didn't you? It pained me a lot too, when Myungsoo, no, you're dad, left me. I wanted to take revenge on your mother for taking away the man I loved the most. I wanted to desperately get rid of her too. I was desperate to a point where I asked your dad to not divorce me, but he could still be with her." she said, hugging the pillow.

My brother glanced at me, speechless.

"That has nothing to do with us. You don't know how to bloody feels! So don't try to act all wise and lecture us!!!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry you're left in this kind of predicament." she sighed.

"It would have been better if you didn't come into our lives so soon. It would have been better if our mother didn't leave." I cried, but not as violently this time.

----

Your POV

I looked at the girl crying and her brother. I never realised, but these children are hopeless. Their mother abandoned them, and their father is getting with another lady.

"You're right, I should give you some time. Sorry you don't like me that much." I said, smiling at them.

"No one can replace our mother, is what my sister basically trying to say." her brother said, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"It's not that we don't like you. It's just that it would be nice if our dad didn't spend all his time on a woman rather than us. We have been skipping meals for some time, and he doesn't even notice. It's getting sickening." he said, fixing his glasses.

"How about you join me and your dad for dinner today?" I offered.

"It's better if she eats without you." he said, looking over to his sister.

"I'm sorry." I said to the children before slowly exiting the room.

"How was it?" Myungsoo asked.

"It wasn't too bad. I guess." i said, sitting down next to him.

"I was supposed to make dinner for you, but I realised I didn't know how to cook. Did you want to go out with me? There's a beef restaurant that just opened." he said.

"Can I go home? I'll go to dinner with you next time or something. I don't feel too well, especially after the last time I got admitted into hospital." I lied.

"Oh, right, you still need your rest!!" he said, quickly getting his jacket.

"I'm sorry I wasn't prepared today." he apologized over and over.

"It's alright, don't worry." I said, repeating myself over and over again.

"Alright, we're here." he said.

"Hey, Myungsoo." 

"Yeah?" He asked, looking over to me.

"Oh, uh, nothing, goodnight." I said and quickly got out of the car.

I waved to him before entering the building to my apartment.

----

a/n: UPDATE~~~~ TADA~~

i haven't had any story comments in a real long time :[ sad sad sad

please? anyone? maybe? no? okay :[