YunJae's Discovery

Attack of the Chibis

 

“Okay, Yunho will play with you while I- do some stuff,” said Jaejoong.  He intended on figuring out what was going on with all of them, but his tiny friends were having none of that.
 
“No!  Jae-ahjusshi play too,” pouted Changmin.
 
“Yeah!” agreed Junsu.  “We can’t have the appa without the umma.”
 
“W- what?!” shouted out Jaejoong and Yunho.
 
“I thought we were ahjusshis,” said a confused Yunho.
 
“It was just something I heard Yoochunnie say,” mumbled Junsu.
 
Jaejoong and Yunho looked at Yoochun, who shrugged and said, “Ahjusshis kind of seem more like parents sometimes.”
 
“Ooh!  He right!” shouted Changmin.  “Yun-ahjusshi is the appa, and Jae-ahjusshi is the umma.”  Changmin then started laughing a lot.
 
“Yun-appa and Jae-umma!” shouted Junsu as he started hopping around.
 
Jaejoong was blushing, and hid his face behind his hands when Yunho whispered to him, “They’re kind of right.  I remember calling you umma before too.”
 
“You may kiss the bride!” Yoochun suddenly shouted.
 
Everyone stopped what they were doing when they heard Yoochun.  Junsu stopped hopping around, Changmin stopped laughing, and Jaejoong peeked out from behind his hands.  It was like time stood still, until-
 
“Kiss the bride!” Junsu started yelling over and over, hopping around again.  Yoochun began to chant “kiss the bride” too, and then Changmin soon followed their example while staring at Jaejoong and Yunho with a gleam in his eye.
 
Jaejoong looked like a deer caught in headlights.  He didn’t know what to do.  It was so strange to have his miniature band mates shouting for him and Yunho to kiss.  Just to think about it had Jaejoong blushing even more.
 
Yunho smirked and then leaned over and kissed a shocked Jaejoong on the corner of his mouth.  Jaejoong was so shocked, he felt like he’d pass out from all the surprise and shock.  Luckily Yunho had his arm around Jaejoong, so if he did faint, Yunho would catch him.
 
Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin were jumping around and cheering after they saw Yunho kiss Jaejoong.
 
“Appa and umma are now married,” said Junsu.
 
“I’m not an umma,” said Jaejoong, finally recovering from Yunho’s kiss, “and we’re not married.”
 
“Well you shared cooties, so no one else will want you, Jae-umma,” said Changmin, stressing the umma part.  “Yun-appa is all you have now.”
 
Jaejoong looked at Yunho, hoping for some help in trying to stop the chibis from calling them appa and umma, and saying that they were married, but Jaejoong saw that Yunho was grinning, like he thought it was all funny.
 
“You have your babies too,” said Yoochun.
 
Jaejoong felt like choking.  “What babies?” he asked.
 
“Us!” Yoochun and Junsu yelled.
 
Changmin looked at his two hyungs and then mumbled, “I’m not a baby.”
 
Yunho chuckled, pulled Jaejoong closer to him so that their bodies were touching in multiple places, and said, “It’s true.  We are married and we have three wonderful ba-” (upon seeing Changmin’s sudden frown, Yunho stopped himself from saying babies, and instead said) “kids, ne jagiya?”
 
Jaejoong was gaping, his mouth opening and closing, looking like a fish.  Yep, he was definitely going to pass out.  No one could blush as much as he has been blushing and not faint.  ‘I’m dreaming,’ thought Jaejoong, ‘I’ll wake up and everything will be back to normal.’
 
“Appa and umma are married!” shouted a happy Junsu.
 
Seeing how Jaejoong looked as if he was going to have a meltdown, Yunho looked at Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin and whispered, “Okay, that’s enough.  Fun’s over.  Why don’t you all go watch a bit of TV for a second.”
 
“Okay ahjusshi,” said Yoochun as he, Junsu, and Changmin went over to the couch.
 
“Hey, Jae,” said Yunho as he lightly shook an unmoving, stunned-looking Jaejoong.  “Jaejoongie, it’s okay.  I was only joking.”  He shook Jaejoong a couple more times before Jaejoong finally began to respond.
 
“Yah, that was not funny,” mumbled Jaejoong as he patted his still slightly red cheeks.  “You told them to say all of that stuff?”
 
“No, I didn’t do that,” responded Yunho, “I just went with it when I saw how embarrassed you were getting.”
 
“So mean,” mumbled Jaejoong.
 
“I’m sorry, Jaejoongie,” said Yunho as he hugged Jaejoong and rubbed his hyung’s back.
 
Jaejoong smiled at Yunho and was about to say that it was okay, when they heard whispering, which wasn’t very good whispering since they heard it, from the couch saying, “Appa and umma are about to make out.”
 
“Yah!” Jaejoong and Yunho shouted.
 
“How does he even know what that means?” Yunho whispered to Jaejoong, who shrugged.
 
“They’re not really our appa and umma, Su,” Yoochun said.
 
“Yeah, Junsu,” said Jaejoong, “do I look like an umma?”
 
Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin started giggling as an answer to Jaejoong’s question, and turned back to the TV.
 
Jaejoong frowned and turned to look at Yunho, who was grinning.  “Come on,” grumbled Jaejoong, “we need to find a cure.”
 
“Oh right!  I almost forgot,” said Yunho as he followed Jaejoong over to the computer in the living room.
 
“I do not look like an umma,” mumbled Jaejoong as he logged into the computer.
 
He started to google things like “adults turning into children,” “supernatural regression,” and “magically getting younger.”
 
“Magically getting younger?” Yunho asked when he saw Jaejoong type this.  “That sounds ridiculous.”
 
“It does, but look at what’s happening.  All of this is ridiculous,” responded Jaejoong.
 
Changmin was watching Jaejoong and Yunho closely, while Yoochun and Junsu were staring at the TV like hypnotized zombies.  Changmin knew that his ahjusshis were up to something, he just didn’t know what.
 
“What are appa and umma doing?” asked Changmin.
 
“Nothing for you to worry about, Min,” replied Jaejoong as he hardly even realized that he was called umma again, instead he was too focused on finding an answer to their problem.
 
Changmin harrumphed and said, “I want know.  Ahjusshis are weird, for why?  You hide something.”
 
Jaejoong just looked at Changmin perplexedly, astonished at his speech, while Yunho snickered and said, “Don’t worry, Changminnie.  We’ll tell you soon, but right now it’s a surprise, and you don’t want to ruin the surprise, do you?”
 
Changmin shook his head with a conflicted expression on his face.  “Okay, Yun-appa.”  He didn’t want to ruin the surprise, not really, but he wanted to know so badly.  ‘Weird ahjusshis are no fair,’ he thought.
 
All of the googling was proving to be futile.  It seemed like they had been looking through articles for hours, and nothing that they came across seemed related to their situation or even truthful.  “Most of this stuff are just scams,” Yunho said.
 
“Ahjusshis,” called Yoochun.
 
“We’re tired of watching TV.  Can we play a game now?” asked Junsu.
 
“No,” Jaejoong replied, his eyes glued to the computer screen, “I think it’s naptime.”
 
“No!” shouted Junsu and Changmin, while Yoochun said, “Yes.”
 
“Yoochunnie,” whined Junsu, “naps aren’t fun.”
 
“I like them,” Yoochun said as he already began to make his way to the bedroom.  Junsu solemnly followed after him.
 
Changmin lingered behind and mumbled, “I’m not sleepy now.”
 
Jaejoong chuckled and pulled away from the computer.  “Come on,” he said to Changmin, “I’ll tuck you in.”
 
Changmin shook his head and ran over to Yunho, pulling on the older’s pants leg.  “I want appa to tuck me in.”
 
“Ahjusshi, not appa,” Jaejoong said.
 
“Appa!  Yun-appa tuck me in, Yun-appa tuck me in.”  Changmin was trying to pull Yunho with him, but Yunho was too heavy.
 
Jaejoong rolled his eyes and looked towards Yunho.  “Tell him you’re not his appa.”
 
Yunho chuckled and responded, “I don’t know.  I kind of like it.”  Yunho reached down and patted Changmin on the head, ruffling up his hair.
 
“See!” shouted Changmin as Yunho finally began to allow Changmin to pull him towards the bedroom.  “Yunho is appa.”  Changmin was smiling brightly, but right before he and Yunho left the room, he turned back to Jaejoong and said, “Night, umma,” and stuck his tongue out at his “umma.”
 
“That’s not nice, Min,” reprimanded Yunho.
 
“Mianhe,” Changmin mumbled.
 
When they walked into the bedroom, Yunho was surprised to see Yoochun and Junsu already asleep in bed.  Yoochun, sure, he loved to take naps, but ‘I guess Yoochun convinced Junsu to go ahead and take one too,’ Yunho thought.  Junsu, ever wanting to be a good dongsaeng, listens carefully to his Yoochun-hyung.
 
“How come they get to sleep together?” asked Changmin as he got into his own bed.  Yoochun and Junsu were curled up together, as they often did whenever they were their miniature selves.
 
“Because they wanted to,” replied Yunho.
 
“But I have no one to sleep with,” pouted Changmin.
 
“Hold on just a second,” Yunho told Changmin before he went across the room to where he kept his stuff.  He came back with a stuffed deer.  “This is Bambi.  If you be really nice to her, she’ll sleep next to you.  She’ll even protect you.”
 
“How can she protect me?” asked Changmin.  “She’s littler than me.”
 
“Yeah, but she has a direct connection to me,” Yunho said.  “If something is happening, just tell her and she’ll let me know, and appa will come to help you.”
 
“So it’s like Yun-appa is here with me.”
 
“I’ll always be here with you, Changminnie.”
 
Changmin smiled, and then yawned.  He turned over to go to sleep, and mumbled, “I like Bambi.”
 
Yunho smiled and whispered a “good night” to Changmin, before leaving the bedroom, and making his way back to Jaejoong at the computer in the living room.
 
“Are they asleep?” Jaejoong asked.
 
“Yep,” said Yunho with a big smile on his face.
 
“What are you grinning about?”
 
“I’m going to be a great appa,” Yunho said wistfully.
 
“That Changmin!” said Jaejoong.  “And Yoochun too, for starting that appa and umma mess.”
 
“You’ll make a great umma,” whispered Yunho.  Jaejoong just blushed and immediately shut up, so Yunho changed the subject.  “Did you find anything helpful?
 
“Aish!  This stuff is bogus.  Not one helpful article.”  Jaejoong’s blush faded, and he was now frowning at the computer.  Yunho started to massage Jaejoong’s neck, thinking that his hyung was too tense.
 
“When did all of this start anyway?” Yunho asked, but Jaejoong wasn’t responding.  He was sitting there with his eyes closed and mouth in an “O” shape, as if silently .  Yunho stopped massaging Jaejoong’s neck and shouted, “Jaejoong-hyung!”
 
“Huh?  What?  Oh, the start!” replied Jaejoong as he sat up straighter.  “Uh, after we ate that French food and Changmin went to wash the dishes.”  ‘Now go back to massaging me,’ he thought to himself.
 
Yunho suddenly remembered- “That’s what Changmin said!”
 
“Wait!  Could it really be?”
 
“He was only joking, but that’s the only significant thing that happened right before we started changing.  My food wasn’t that bad was it?”
 
“It wasn’t bad, but it could be what’s making this happen,” Jaejoong said and began trying to remember what all Yunho made for them.  “Where did you say you got that recipe from?”
 
“From the internet.”
 
“Which website?” Jaejoong asked as he prepared to type in the address.
 
“Uh… I don’t remember,” responded Yunho, “I just googled it.”
 
“Okay, well what did you google?”
 
“Let’s see…”  Yunho pondered for a while, trying to remember the exact terms he used.  “I believe it was ‘fast and easy tasty food for men.”
 
“Fast and easy tasty food for men?!”
 
“Well I didn’t want it to take too long, because I remember I was really hungry, and I didn’t want it to be complicated, and I wanted it to taste good too, and we’re men, so...”
 
Jaejoong sighed at his friend’s explanation and typed in “fast and easy tasty food for men.”
 
“Okay, which link did you click on?” asked Jaejoong.
 
“Um…”  Yunho looked over Jaejoong’s shoulder to see the screen.  “That one,” he said as he pointed to a link that read:  A Fast and Easy to Make Dinner for the Youthful Adult!
 
“That’s not even a cooking website!” shouted Jaejoong.
 
“Huh?”
 
“It’s one of those psychic, mystic scam sites!”
 
“Oh.”  Yunho looked sheepish as he rubbed the back of his neck.
 
Jaejoong was reading over the ingredients and instructions, when he said, “I can’t believe you fed us this stuff.  We could have been poisoned.  Just some random recipe off some random website!  And I thought you said it was French.”
 
“I thought it was,” Yunho mumbled.  “The person who put it up had a French name.  See!”  Yunho pointed to the author’s name:  Marie Fauvier.
 
Jaejoong didn’t say anything for fear that he’d hurt Yunho’s feelings, but he was frustrated that Yunho could be so naïve.
 
“What’s going on?” asked Junsu as he came out of the hall, rubbing his eyes.  Changmin was behind him, and Yoochun was behind Changmin.  Yoochun looked more like he was sleep walking.
 
“What are you doing up?” asked Jaejoong as he stood up and began to walk towards them, Yunho following behind.
 
“We heard yelling,” mumbled Yoochun as he sat on the floor, and then completely laid out on the floor, apparently going back to sleep right there.
 
“Bambi told me that I needed to help appa,” said Changmin, holding up the stuffed deer.
 
“Appa is fine,” replied Yunho, “we were just looking over some stuff.”
 
“Yeah, you all should get back to sleep,” Jaejoong said warmly.
 
“Mm,” Junsu replied as he turned around and began to go back to the bedroom, but then he stopped and came back to try to get Yoochun off the floor, but Yoochun wouldn’t budge.
 
“I’ll get him,” Yunho said, but as he approached Yoochun, Yunho became a toddler as well.
 
“Oh no,” Jaejoong moaned out.
 
“Hey!” shouted Yunho.  “Why do you have my Bambi?!”
 
“You said I could take my nap with her,” Changmin responded.
 
“Nuh uh!” shouted Yunho as he went to take Bambi away from Changmin.
 
“Uh huh!” Changmin shouted back.
 
Jaejoong sighed.  He felt like pulling his hair out.  This was really getting stressful.  He was about to tell Yunho that he did say that Changmin could sleep with Bambi, or at least that’s what Jaejoong assumed, but Jaejoong realized that chibi Yunho wouldn’t remember that.  Instead, Jaejoong said, “It is his, Changmin.  If he wants it back, let him have it.”
 
Yunho stuck his tongue out at Changmin as he took his Bambi back.  Yunho and Junsu managed to get a sleepy Yoochun up, and went back to the bedroom, leaving behind a teary eyed Changmin.
 
“Oh, Min.  I’m sorry,” said Jaejoong as he went to hug Changmin, but Changmin jerked away from Jaejoong.
 
“I want appa!” Changmin shouted before running back to bed.
 
Jaejoong sighed and wondered to himself whether Changmin realized who he was referring to as his “appa” before.  ‘Doubtful.’
 
He went back over to the computer to read more about the Fast and Easy Dinner for Youthful Adults.  Reading more and more about, Jaejoong really was surprised that they weren’t sick after eating something like that.  Scrolling down the page, Jaejoong saw a link that said “Counter Curse Dinner.”
 
Jae clicked on the link, which took him to another page with an unpredictable recipe on it.  Apparently, this recipe “dinner” will take away the effects of the original dinner that Yunho made.  Only, this one wasn’t so fast and easy.  It was complex, and didn’t seem the least bit tasty, going by what the ingredients were.
 
“This is going to take forever to make,” Jaejoong mumbled, “but I’ll do whatever to stop this changing thing going on.”  ‘I’m definitely going to fix this.  Hwaiting!’
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  I really liked writing this chapter, for multiple reasons.  I hope you liked it as well.
 
MAMA 2012 is almost here, just a matter of hours.  I'm so excited.  Have a great weekend everyone!