Fixing the Mess

Attack of the Chibis

 

Jaejoong woke up to see that things had changed since he went to sleep.  He was back to his normal self, but Yunho was now a toddler again.  Jaejoong saw that across the room, Yoochun was older, and Junsu was the chibi.  Jaejoong was astonished at how different it was from the night before.  All of a sudden he remembered-
 
“The cure!”  Jaejoong jumped out of bed and ran towards the kitchen.  The kitchen was just like he left it, a mess.  He looked over to the bowl that had the unfinished cure in it, and he saw that what was once a smelly green goop, had now hardened like a rock.  Jaejoong groaned and placed his hands over his face.  He’d have to start all over again.
 
When Jaejoong had shouted and jumped out of bed he woke up Yunho, who saw that he was sleeping in the same bed as Changmin.
 
“What are you doing in my bed?” Yunho asked, waking up Changmin.
 
“Huh?” Changmin asked groggily.
 
“Get out of my bed,” Yunho said as he began to push on Changmin.
 
“Uh uh!” shouted Changmin.  “This is my bed.”  Changmin began to push back at Yunho, and something fell out of Changmin’s arms.
 
“That’s my Bambi!” Yunho shouted.  “You little stealer!”
 
“I didn’t steal her!” Changmin shouted.  “Appa gave her to me.”  Changmin picked up Bambi and held her in his arms again.
 
“What appa?!” Yunho shouted as he went to snatch Bambi away from Changmin.  They began to play tug-of-war with poor little Bambi.
 
All of the shouting woke up Junsu, who poked Yoochun to wake him up.  “Yunho and Changmin are fighting,” Junsu said softly into Yoochun’s ear.
 
Yoochun took a second to realize that he was an adult again, and that Junsu was a little kid.  He then realized what was going on and went to stop Yunho and Changmin, all the while, wondering where Jaejoong was.  ‘I hope he’s not getting into trouble,’ Yoochun thought.
 
Yoochun ushered Junsu and a frowning Yunho and Changmin into the living room, where he saw Jaejoong at the computer.
 
“Jaejoong, you’re back to normal,” Yoochun said, “what are you doing on the computer?”
 
“I have to start over,” Jaejoong said frantically.
 
“Here, you guys watch a bit of TV while I talk to Jaejoong,” Yoochun said as he helped Junsu and Changmin onto the couch.  Yunho could get up by himself.
 
“But what about breakfast?” Changmin asked.
 
“In a little bit,” Yoochun responded.
 
“But in a little bit it will be time for a snack,” Changmin pouted, but Yoochun was already walking over to Jaejoong.
 
“What do you have to start over, hyung?” Yoochun asked as he peered over Jaejoong’s shoulder.  “What in the world is a ‘Counter Curse Dinner?”
 
“It’s the remedy to the food Yunho made.”
 
“The food Yunho made?  Aigoo!  Is that why we’re changing into little kids?”
 
“Yes, and this is the cure,” Jaejoong said as he printed out the ingredients and instruction sheet.  “Can you keep them occupied while I make this?”
 
“Sure,” Yoochun said as he started heading towards the kitchen, “but I’m going to make them a quick breakfast first.”
 
“Wait,” Jaejoong said, but Yoochun had already gone into the kitchen.
 
Yoochun quickly came out of the kitchen.  He looked like he had seen a ghost.  “It- it’s like a warzone in there.  What happened?”
 
“I was trying to make the cure the last time I was myself… older, but I got smaller before I finished, so I need to do this now before I change.  I need you to keep them busy.  I can’t be distracted; this cure is too complicated,” Jaejoong said very quickly.
 
“Mm, okay,” Yoochun responded, “I’ll take them outside in the backyard or something.”
 
Jaejoong nodded and went into the kitchen.
 
“Okay, who wants to play outside?” Yoochun asked as he went back over to the minis.
 
“Ooh, me! Me!” Yunho and Junsu shouted as they hopped off of the couch.
 
“But what about breakfast?” Changmin mumbled.
 
“Jaejoong’s making something for all of us right now.  So by the time we finish playing, it will be ready,” Yoochun said as he led the chibis to the back yard.
 
“I could play all day,” Yunho said.
 
“Me too,” Junsu agreed.
 
“I can’t go without food all day,” Changmin grumbled.
 
“Oh don’t worry, Min.  We’ll have food soon, and besides, Jae-ahjusshi is the best cook, so it’ll be really good, whatever we eat,” Yunho said.
 
“Let’s play soccer!” Junsu shouted.
 
“I want to race,” Yunho said.
 
“I want food.”  Everyone ignored Changmin.
 
“How about we play hide-and-seek first, and whoever I find last gets to decide what we do next?”  Yoochun suggested.
 
“Yeah!” Junsu shouted.
 
“Okay,” Yunho agreed.
 
“Fine,” Changmin mumbled as he patted his stomach.
 
“Okay, I’ll count to ten,” Yoochun said as he covered his eyes and turned around.  He quickly looked back at Yunho, Junsu, and Changmin and said, “And no leaving the yard.”
 
“Okay,” they all said before scurrying off.
 
“One – two – three – four – five – six – seven – eight – nine – nine and a half – nine and three quarters – ten!”  Yoochun could hear giggling when he said “nine-and-a-half and nine-and-three quarters.”  The little one was still laughing after Yoochun finished counting, so it was very easy to find Junsu hiding underneath the table.  Yoochun just had to follow the sound of Junsu’s giggling.  “I found Junsu,” Yoochun said.
 
“Aw, but ahjusshi made me laugh,” Junsu pouted.
 
“Kaja, let’s see if we can find the others.”
 
Yoochun and Junsu weren’t looking long when they decided to peek behind the trashcans.  There they found a crouching Yunho.
 
“There’s not that many places to hide out here,” Yunho complained.
 
The three then set out to find Changmin.  It was proving futile.  Changmin was normally the first one found, so Yoochun was getting worried that Changmin might have gone into the kitchen and was bothering Jaejoong.  When Yoochun was getting ready to go see if Changmin went inside to find food Yunho called out, “I found him!”
 
Yoochun and Junsu ran over to Yunho, who was pointing up at the only tree in their backyard.  And there up in the tree, sitting on a branch was Changmin.
 
“Changmin!” Yoochun shouted.  “How did you get up there?”
 
“I climbed, ahjusshi,” Changmin replied.
 
“I want to climb up,” Yunho said as he quickly approached the trunk of the tree.
 
“Oho, wait a minute,” Yoochun said as he pulled Yunho back, “you could get hurt up there.  Changmin you need to come down.”
 
Changmin sighed and mumbled an okay as he started to climb down.
 
“Jump!” Junsu said.
 
“No don’t jump!” Yoochun said behind Junsu.
 
“I’ll catch him, ahjusshi,” Yunho said.
 
“I don’t need to jump,” Changmin said as he finally made it to the ground, “I’m already here.”
 
Once he saw that Changmin was safe, Yoochun said, “Okay Changmin, what do you want to play?”
 
Changmin pondered for a minute before saying, “How about ‘feed Changmin?”
 
“Ugh!” Yunho complained.  “Will you forget about food for a minute?”
 
“Fine,” Changmin mumbled.  “Let’s play castle.  I’m the king!”
 
“Aw, no way!”  Yunho frowned and crossed his arms.
 
“I want to be the joker!” Junsu shouted.
 
“You mean the jester,” Yoochun corrected Junsu.  “Come on, Yunho,” Yoochun said, patting Yunho’s shoulder, “Changmin won fair and square.”
 
“Fine!  I want to be the knight,” Yunho stated.
 
“Sir Jung Yunho,” Yoochun said as he bowed.
 
“Sir Yunho!” Junsu shouted as he bowed about ten times.
 
“And ahjusshi can be the enemy,” Changmin said.
 
“What?!  Wae?!  I don’t want to be the enemy,” Yoochun responded.
 
“Come on, ahjusshi, Changmin won fair and square,” Yunho said, repeating what Yoochun told him earlier.
 
“We need an enemy,” Changmin explained.
 
“Yeah!”  Junsu agreed.
 
~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Attack~of~the~Chibis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~
 
Jaejoong came outside to tell the others that he managed to finish the cure.  He saw that Yoochun was kneeling before Changmin, who was shouting “Off with his head” to Yunho, who had a stick raised, ready to bring it down on Yoochun’s head.
 
“What in the world is going on?” Jaejoong asked.
 
“We caught the evil Chun-ahjusshi!” Junsu shouted before hopping, skipping, and even tumbling over to Jaejoong.  “I’m the jetter!”  He mispronounced jester.
 
“Off with Jae-ahjusshi’s head for making the king wait for his food!” Changmin shouted.
 
“Sorry ahjusshi,” Yunho said as he approached Jaejoong, “but Changmin is the king.”  Yunho then hit Jaejoong’s leg with the stick he was carrying.
 
“Ow!” Jaejoong hollered as he grabbed at his leg and hopped around.
 
“His head!” Changmin shouted.  “His head!  Off with his head!”
 
“I can’t reach his head,” Yunho responded.
 
“Then off with his legs!” Junsu shouted happily, still hopping around like he had too much sugar.
 
“Off with his legs,” concurred Changmin.
 
Yunho then began to repeatedly hit Jaejoong’s legs.
 
“Ow!  Will you stop?!”  Jaejoong had fallen to the ground and tried to cover his legs.
 
“Now!” shouted Changmin.  “Go for his head!”
 
“Off with his head!”  Junsu shouted.
 
Right when Yunho was about to bring the stick down onto Jaejoong, Yoochun stopped him.  “Okay, that’s enough.  Let’s not hit Jaejoong anymore.”
 
“He has to punish!  He’s late with my breakfast,” Changmin argued.
 
“Changmin!” Jaejoong shouted as he slowly got up from the ground.  He felt like he had been jumped, ganged up on.  “You are going straight to the corner!”
 
“What?!  But I’m the king!”
 
“The king goes to the corner!” Junsu shouted happily.
 
Changmin looked at Yunho and grumbled, “Send the jetter to the dungeon.”
 
“We don’t have a dungeon,” Yunho said.
 
“Come on,” Jaejoong said as he grabbed Changmin’s hand and began to drag him inside, the others following.
 
“But I wasn’t the one to hit you.  Yunho did.”
 
“Hey!” Yunho complained.  “You told me to.”
 
“But- but I-” Changmin was interrupted when Jaejoong brought him over to a corner in the living room and told Changmin to stand there until Jaejoong told him that he could leave.
 
Changmin pouted and frowned at everyone as they all went into the kitchen.
 
“Ew! What’s that stinky stuff?” Junsu asked as he slapped his hand over his mouth and nose.
 
“Smells like something died,” Yoochun complained.
 
“It’s the cure,” Jaejoong replied as he fetched the bowl.
 
“A cure for what?” Yunho asked.
 
Jaejoong wondered what to tell Yunho and Junsu in order to get them to eat it.  “It’s a cure for naps.  Eat this and you’ll never have to take a nap again.”
 
“Ooh!  Give me some!” Yunho shouted as he reached for the bowl.
 
“Me too!  Me too!”  Junsu was eagerly reaching for the bowl as well.
 
“Okay, okay.  Hold on,” Jaejoong said, “you only need a spoonful.”  He then handed a spoon to Yunho, Junsu, and even Yoochun.
 
“Why does ahjusshi need a spoon?” Junsu asked.
 
“Because I take too many naps,” Yoochun responded.  Yunho and Junsu nodded their heads as if they agreed.
 
They all scooped their spoon into the green goop, pinched their noses and shoved the full spoon into their mouths.  They all started choking and gagging.
 
“This is nasty!” Yunho complained with a mouth full of the concoction.
 
“Just be sure to swallow all of it or you’ll have to go take a nap right now,” Jaejoong said.  That did the trick.  Both Yunho and Junsu immediately swallowed the nasty cure.  Almost instantly, Yunho and Junsu turned back into their grown up selves.
 
“It worked!” Jaejoong shouted as he hugged Junsu and then Yunho.
 
“We’re not going to change back anymore,” Yoochun said happily.  He too hugged Yunho and Junsu, but remained holding onto Junsu in his excitement.
 
They were all smiling and being happy when they heard, “Ahjusshi, can I leave the corner yet?!”
 
“Changmin!” they all shouted.  Jaejoong grabbed the bowl and led the others into the living room.
 
Changmin was still pouting in the corner when they saw him.  “Here, Changmin, I have breakfast ready,” Jaejoong said as he scooped some of the goop into another spoon.
 
Changmin’s eyes lit up at the word breakfast, but when Jaejoong got closer, and Changmin could see and smell the “breakfast,” he started to frown.  “I’m not eating that.”
 
“Oh come on, Changmin,” Junsu whined, “if you eat this, you won’t have to take anymore naps.”  Junsu went for the same approach that Jaejoong took with him and Yunho.  Changmin just turned his head in response.
 
“For your appa,” Jaejoong said.
 
“Yeah, for your appa,” Junsu agreed.
 
Changmin looked up at Yunho, who was elbowed by Jaejoong.  “Uh yeah, Changmin.  Would you eat just a little bit?  For me?” Yunho asked.  He scratched the back of his head, a little embarrassed at having to pull the “appa” card.
 
They all thought that Changmin would say yes since Yunho asked him to, so when Jaejoong brought the spoon closer to Changmin, they were shocked when the chibi maknae slapped the spoon out of Jaejoong’s hand and took off running, shouting, “I’m not eating that yucky stuff!”
 
“That evil little monster,” Junsu said.
 
They heard a door slam, and they all sighed.  “He locked himself in the bathroom again,” Yoochun mumbled.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  Poor Jaejoong, he suffered from Sir Jung Yunho's wooden sword.  I kind of laughed and felt sorry for him at the same time.
I'm sorry to say that coming up next is the finale.  All beginnings have an ending (unless there's an incompletion involved, or a hiatus (you never know when a hiatus will end), but I wouldn't do that).  Thanks for reading this story.  Let's enjoy the end :)  Hwaiting~!