Soccer Coach

Attack of the Chibis

 

Halfway through the cleaning, Yunho turned into a toddler again, and Junsu immediately tried to get the little ones to try to finish cleaning up the mess (since Yunho didn’t want to have the minis clean up too when he was older), and they did help, all but Changmin.  It was like he could remember what happened when he was the adult.  He absolutely refused to clean “a mess that he didn’t even make.”  The others complained a bit too, but they helped to clean up.  The only one who didn’t complain was Yunho.  Junsu wondered if they were starting to remember things.
 
“Do you two know how this happened?” Junsu asked Yunho and Changmin.
 
“We were playing games,” said Yunho as he scrubbed at some dried dirt on the floor.
 
“Who was?” asked Junsu.
 
“Not me,” Changmin said immediately.
 
“Me, Jae-hyung, Yoochun, and Junsu-ahjusshi,” Yunho replied.
 
“I wasn’t the ahjusshi, you were!” Junsu practically shouted.  They all laughed at him.
 
“Did you bump your head when you went to find Yoochun-hyung?” asked Changmin.
 
“But I didn’t find him,” said Junsu, “I was already with him.”
 
Yoochun giggled and said, “Su-ahjusshi is funny.  I hid good, and you found me.”
 
“But- but I…”  Junsu just gave up hope of them remembering and went back to trying to clean the house.
 
When they finally finished, Junsu collapsed on the floor.  The chibis laughed and jumped on top of Junsu.  Junsu groaned a bit beneath all of their weight, but he just laughed with them.
 
“Junsu-ahjusshi is soft,” said Yoochun.
 
“You know which part of ahjusshi is the softest?” asked Jaejoong with a smirk on his face.
 
“His !” shouted Yunho with a fist pump, as if he was excited to be the first one to answer.
 
“Hey!”  Junsu’s face started to turn red.
 
“His duck !” Changmin shouted as he attempted to nudge Junsu’s with his toes.
 
“Yah!” shouted Junsu, his face blushing madly.  “I do not have a duck .”
 
“Uh huh,” the others said as they also tried to press on Junsu’s .
 
Junsu stood up to prevent them from poking his with their fingers and toes.  He patted his and said, “I have a regular .”
 
“Regular for a duck,” mumbled Changmin, but Junsu heard him.
 
“You’re going to end up in the corner,” Junsu scolded, pointing a finger at Changmin.
 
Changmin just stuck his tongue out at Junsu, and Yoochun commented, “I think ahjusshi has a cute .”
 
Junsu froze.  He barely registered hearing Yunho’s snort in response.  Junsu didn’t know whether to be happy that Yoochun said his was cute, or whether to be insulted.  ‘It would’ve been better if Chun-hyung said it instead of chibi Yoochun,’ thought Junsu.
 
“How about we play a game?” Junsu asked to get them off the subject of his .
 
“Junsu-ahjusshi can play soccer with us,” said Yunho as his face lit up, “you can show us some professional moves.”
 
“Ahjusshi’s not a professional,” whisper-shouted Jaejoong.
 
Changmin also whispered (shouted), “Ahjusshi’s not even that good.”
 
Junsu opened his mouth to scold them, when Yunho responded, “He’s not a pro, but he knows all of the best moves.  And he is too good!  Better than you!”
 
“Kaja,” said Yoochun, “I want to play with ahjusshi now.”
 
“Okay, kaja!” Junsu said as led all of them outside.
 
Once they were outside, Junsu got the soccer ball and started off by showing them how to kick the ball.
 
“Tch!  We already know how to kick the ball,” Changmin said, “even Jae-hyung can do that much.”
 
“Hey!” Jaejoong complained.  “What does that mean?”
 
Yoochun giggled and said, “Jaejoong-hyung is not that good at soccer.”
 
“I am too!” Jaejoong shouted.  “Just watch.”  Jaejoong ran to go kick the ball, but he tripped halfway towards the ball and fell.  Yunho and Changmin immediately burst out laughing.  Yoochun tried to hide his laughter behind a hand.  Jaejoong got up and frowned at the others.  He pouted and crossed his arms when he saw that even Junsu was snickering a bit.
 
“Are you okay?” Junsu asked between giggles.  “You didn’t hurt yourself, did you?”
 
“I’m not a baby,” Jaejoong replied.
 
The others were still laughing, so Junsu said, “Okay, stop laughing at Jaejoong.”  Yoochun immediately stopped laughing, ever the obedient child.  Yunho eventually stopped laughing after grabbing his sides.  Changmin on the other hand, would stop and then start all over again.
 
“Let’s pick teams,” said Yoochun.
 
“I’m team captain!” shouted Yunho.
 
Changmin opened his mouth to say that he wanted to be the other captain, but he couldn’t stop snickering long enough to at least stop Jaejoong from saying, “I’m the other captain!”  Changmin pouted and Jaejoong stuck his tongue out at him.
 
Jaejoong and Yunho played paper-rock-scissors to determine who would pick first.  Yunho won.
 
“I choose Yoochun,” Yunho said.
 
“Then I choose ahjusshi,” said Jaejoong with a triumphant smile.
 
“Hey!  That’s not fair,” shouted Yunho, “he’s a grown-up.”
 
“He has to play too,” replied Jaejoong.
 
“Then I change my mind,” Yunho said as he pushed Yoochun over to Jaejoong, “I want ahjusshi, and you can have Yoochun.”
 
“No way!” complained Jaejoong.  “You already chose Yoochun.”
 
“He’s right Yunho, no takesy-backsies,” said Junsu with aegyo.  “Besides, Jaejoong needs all the help he can get.”  Junsu whispered the last part to Yunho, so that Jaejoong wouldn’t hear him.
 
“Fine,” said Yunho with a pout.
 
“Let’s play!” yelled Yoochun as he and the others began to position themselves.
 
“HEY!” shouted Changmin really loudly.  “What about me?!”
 
“Oh, Yunho, you can have him.”  Jaejoong smirked again at Changmin as he said this, because Changmin didn’t stop laughing until right before his outburst.
 
“Yeah, Changmin you’re with us,” said Yunho, “on the winning team.”  Changmin smiled and ran over to Yunho and Yoochun.
 
“You haven’t won yet!” shouted Jaejoong.
 
“But we will,” replied Yunho in a sing-song voice.
 
“Okay, stop bickering, and let’s play!” said Junsu.
 
Junsu held back with his skills to keep from having an advantage over the others, but being on a team with Jaejoong had him playing harder than what he planned on doing with toddlers.  Yunho, Yoochun, and Changmin weren’t that much better than Jaejoong, but they did manage to actually kick the ball.  When Jaejoong tried to kick the ball again, he kicked too early and ended up slipping on the ball and falling again.
 
Yunho, Yoochun, and Changmin started laughing again.  Changmin managed to say between a fit of giggles, “I thought Jae-hyung could kick the ball, but he no do that either.”
 
Jaejoong frowned and started chasing after them.  They all yelled and ran around, trying to avoid Jaejoong’s wrath.  “Yah!” shouted Jaejoong.  “Get back here you dongsaengs!”  Junsu just watched them as he dribbled the ball.  He figured there was no harm in them playing chase.
 
“You’re going to fall again, hyung, if you don’t slow down,” said Yunho as he kept running away from Jaejoong.  This caused Changmin and Yoochun to laugh even more.  Yoochun, unfortunately, fell over in laughter, and Jaejoong finally caught up to him.
 
“I got you,” Jaejoong said as he rolled Yoochun over onto his stomach, and sat on Yoochun’s back.  Beneath Jaejoong, little Yoochun grew up back to his adult self.
 
“And what are you going to do to me?” asked Yoochun playfully.
 
“I’m punishing Yoochun-ahjusshi for laughing at my cute face,” Jaejoong said seriously, which caused Yoochun to laugh even more.  “Yah!  I’m not a clown.”
 
Yunho and Changmin slowly approached the two with grins on their faces.  Junsu came up behind them.
 
“Chun!  You’re back!” Junsu said enthusiastically.
 
“Glad to be back,” Yoochun responded.  “We should get them inside; it’s starting to get dark.”
Jaejoong slowly got off of Yoochun, the frown on Jaejoong’s face turning into just a slight pout.  He mumbled something about actually kicking the ball later, but Yunho and Changmin ignored this (it would have only made them laugh more anyway).
 
“Time for food!” shouted Changmin as he and Yunho started to run back into the house.  Jaejoong quickly followed after them.
 
“Stop shouting you little monster,” Junsu yelled after Changmin.  He inwardly laughed.  That game was the worst game he ever played—no one even scored a point—but it was one of the best times he had.  ‘My band mates, my friends, my family, they sure are fun and crazy, especially as cute little kids,’ he thought as he and Yoochun walked back into their house.