Chibi Soulfighters

Attack of the Chibis

 

Yoochun was making dinner for them to eat.  Jaejoong wanted to help, so Yoochun let him, but when Yunho offered to help too, Junsu told Yunho that one helper was enough.  Honestly, Yoochun and Junsu didn’t want Yunho to help with the cooking.  As an adult, he was a horrible cook (sans the French food), he’d probably be a worse cook as a toddler.
 
Changmin was sitting at the table, banging his hands on the table and chanting, “Food, food, food!”
 
“Will you calm down?” asked Junsu.  “You’ll get food soon enough.”
 
“Yeah, Minnie,” said Jaejoong as he turned around from doing whatever it was that he was doing at the counter with Yoochun, “you’ll get it when it’s ready, and not before.”
 
“Don’t call me Minnie,” pouted Changmin.
 
“I’m hungry too,” mumbled Yunho.
 
“It’s almost finished,” commented Yoochun.
 
~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Attack~of~the~Chibis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~
 
“Bedtime!” shouted Junsu when they all finished eating.  He was too happy that it was time for them to go to sleep.  He had hours before he had to take care of them again.
 
“I’m not sleepy,” said Yunho.
 
“Me neither,” added Changmin.
 
“Can we stay up late?” asked Jaejoong.  “Please?!”
 
“Please?!” the three minis pleaded together.
 
“Not tonight,” said Yoochun, “we played all day.  You should be ready to go to bed.  I know I am.”
 
“But Yoochun-ahjusshi is always ready to go to bed,” whined Yunho.
 
Junsu stomped his foot and said, “It’s time for bed and you all are going.”  They all looked at him with wide eyes, including Yoochun, who thought that Junsu was being a bit dramatic.  Jaejoong, Yunho, and Changmin started heading towards the bedroom, mumbling about unfair bedtimes and dragging their feet.  They ended up in their right beds, so Yoochun and Junsu could sleep in their own beds in their room.
 
“Did you see their room?” Junsu asked Yoochun.  “They’re going to have a fit when they’re back to normal.”
 
“Yeah,” mumbled Yoochun, “but we’re all kind of responsible for it.”
 
“I’m just glad that our room is still clean,” said Junsu.
 
“Goodnight, Su,” mumbled Yoochun as he turned over in bed.
 
“Goodnight, Chunnie.”
 
~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Attack~of~the~Chibis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~
Junsu could feel someone lightly shoving him.  “Stop,” he mumbled as he turned over, but the shoving got harder.  “Changmin, you little devil,” Junsu said as he shot awake, expecting to see the maknae attempting to wake him up, but instead he saw a full grown- “Yunho!”
 
“You thought I was Changmin?” asked Yunho with a laugh.
 
“Well the last time, he woke me up with a stick,” complained Junsu.
 
“Come on,” said Yunho, “the others are downstairs.”
 
When Yunho and Junsu made it downstairs, Junsu was surprised to see that Yoochun was still an adult too.  He kind of expected Yoochun to be back little again, since Yunho was older now.  ‘Then again, I’ve been an adult the longest, maybe I’ll be little next,’ Junsu thought.
 
“Yoochun-ahjusshi likes to sleep, but Junsu-ahjusshi always sleeps late,” said the little Jaejoong when he saw Yunho and Junsu walk in.
 
“I wanted to wake ahjusshi,” said Changmin with a glint in his eye.
 
Junsu shuddered at the thought of how Changmin would have woken him up this time.  ‘Probably with a hammer,’ he thought.  “Aren’t you hungry, Changmin?” asked Junsu.  “Do you want some breakfast?”  Junsu was trying to get on Changmin’s good side.
 
“We already ate breakfast, ahjusshi,” said Jaejoong.
 
“What?!  Without me?”
 
“I wanted to wake you up, but Yoochun-ahjusshi said to let you rest,” pouted Changmin.  Junsu suddenly felt grateful towards Yoochun.
 
“So what do the soul fighters feel like doing today?” asked Yunho.
 
“Who are the soul fighters?” asked Jaejoong.
 
“You are,” replied Yoochun.
 
“Me?” asked Jaejoong as he pointed at himself with a confused expression on his face.
 
“You and Changmin,” said Yunho.
 
“Me too?” asked Changmin with a big smile on his face.  He was happy to be included in the soul fighting group.
 
“What’s a soul fighter?” asked Jaejoong as he looked at his three ahjusshis.
 
Yunho looked at Yoochun, who looked back at Yunho.  They weren’t sure how to tell the little Jaejoong and Changmin what the soul fighters were.
 
“Soul fighters are super heroes,” said Junsu.
 
“We get to be super heroes?” asked Changmin as he jumped up and down, tugging on Junsu’s arm.
 
“But why soul fighters?” asked Jaejoong, he was still confused.
 
“Because you fight for the good of people’s souls,” said Yunho.
 
“Oh,” mumbled Jaejoong as a small smile appeared on his face.
 
“I’m a soul fighter!” shouted Changmin, running around the living room.  “I’m the best soul fighter in Korea!”
 
“Well I’m the best soul fighter in Asia,” Jaejoong told Changmin.
 
“Then I’m the best soul fighter in the world!”  Changmin placed his hands on his hips and glared at Jaejoong.
 
“And I’m the best soul fighter in the universe!” shouted Jaejoong, who stuck his tongue out at Changmin.
 
“Nuh uh!” shouted Changmin as he pushed Jaejoong.
 
“Yes huh!” Jaejoong shouted back, and pushed Changmin too.
 
“Okay, you’re both the best,” Yoochun said, trying to calm them down.
 
Jaejoong and Changmin, who didn’t hear Yoochun, kept shouting out “Nuh uh,” “Uh huh,” “I am,” and “No, I am.”  The pushing turned into hitting, and Yunho and Junsu were pulling them apart, while Yoochun was trying to tell them to behave, but they weren’t listening.
 
Yunho pulled Jaejoong along with him into the kitchen, while Junsu held a struggling Changmin.  Eventually, Changmin stomped on Junsu’s foot.  Junsu hollered out and released Changmin, who ran into the bathroom.
 
“That little devil,” Junsu said as he hopped around on one foot, and held the other in his hands.
 
“Come on,” said Yoochun, “let’s go get him.”
 
“Oh no,” said Junsu, “I think I’ll go help Yunho while I still have one good foot.”
 
“Okay,” Yoochun said as he headed towards the bathroom.
 
“Be careful.  He can smell fear,” Junsu said before going into the kitchen.
 
“…he’s younger than you.”  Junsu caught the tail end of what he thought was Yunho telling Jaejoong to be nice to the maknae.
 
“That little maknae is evil,” Junsu whined, “do you know what he did?”
 
“Junsu!” Yunho said, eying Jaejoong as if to say, don’t talk bad about Changmin in front of Jaejoong right now.
 
“He is evil,” said Jaejoong, “and stupid, and mean, and just a bad dongsaeng.”
 
“No he’s not, Jaejoong,” said Yunho.
 
“Uh huh,” pouted Jaejoong.
 
“Yunho’s right,” said Junsu, “Changmin might be a little wicked at times, but he’s still good-hearted.”
 
“But ahjusshi just said ‘That little maknae is evil,’ and he is.”
 
“I was just kidding.”  Junsu tried to laugh to prove a point, but it was obviously forced, and sounded quite pitiful.
 
“Jaejoongie,” Yunho said, getting Jaejoong’s full attention, “Changmin is a little rough and mischievous at times, but he’s the youngest.  He just doesn’t want to seem like the baby of the group, the weakest of the group.  And no matter how mean or difficult he gets, he still loves you.”
 
“Yeah!” shouted Junsu.  “He shows his love through one-touch, ne hyung?”
 
“What’s one touch?” asked Jaejoong.  Yunho began to explain that to Jaejoong as the three began to make their way back into the living room.  Yoochun and Changmin still weren’t in there, and Junsu told them where Changmin had ran off to.
 
They came upon Yoochun sitting with his back against the bathroom door.  “He locked it,” Yoochun said, “and he won’t come out.”
 
“That little…” Junsu stopped himself and looked at Jaejoong.  He didn’t want to give Jaejoong the wrong idea again.  Even if Changmin was troublesome, he still cared for him.
 
“Changmin, open the door,” said Yunho, “come on out.”
 
“No!” Changmin shouted from the other side of the door.  “I’m never coming out.”
 
“Jeez!” sighed Junsu.
 
Yunho sighed as Yoochun mumbled a “See.”
 
The three huddled together a little ways away from the bathroom door, to figure out how to get the chibi maknae out of the bathroom.  Jaejoong approached the door and softly said, “Minnie.”
 
“Don’t call me Minnie!” shouted Changmin.
 
“Changmin.  I’m sorry.  You can be the best soul fighter in the universe.”
 
Silence greeted Jaejoong, so he continued, “I just want to be a soul fighter with my favorite dongsaeng.”
 
Changmin cracked the door open, peeked out, and said, “I’m your only dongsaeng.”
 
“And I love my dongsaeng.”
 
Changmin smiled and opened the door all the way open.  He walked out, ready to hug his hyung, when Jaejoong all of a sudden hit him.  “Hey!” shouted Changmin.  His shout alerted Yunho, Yoochun, and Junsu to the fact that Changmin was finally out of the bathroom.  “You liar!” Changmin shouted.  He was ready to run back into the bathroom, when Jaejoong hugged him.
 
“It’s one touch,” said Jaejoong.
 
“One touch?” asked Changmin.  Jaejoong began to tell Changmin what Yunho told Jaejoong about one touch as the older ones escorted the younger two back into the living room.
 
~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Attack~of~the~Chibis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~
 
“One touch!” shouted Changmin as he slapped the top of Yunho’s thigh and ran away.  Yunho, Yoochun, and Junsu were sitting on the couch with defeated looks on their faces.
 
“Hyung,” whined Junsu, “why did you have to tell them about one touch?”
 
Yunho looked at Junsu incredulously and said, “You were the one who brought it up.”
 
Jaejoong and Changmin were running around hitting Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, and each other while saying “one touch.”  Jaejoong wasn’t hitting as hard as Changmin was, but after a while it all started to hurt.
 
“We’re the soul fighters!” Jaejoong shouted.
 
“Soul fighters!” Changmin repeated.
 
“And we’re going to save everyone with one touch!” Jaejoong added.
 
“One touch!” shouted Changmin as he hit Junsu in the back of his head, hopped of the couch and ran away.
 
Junsu just knew that Changmin was only looking for an excuse to hit him.  “Evil little maknae,” he whispered.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  Sorry about the wait.  I had fell off the chibi wagon, but I'm back on board, and you can expect the next chapter very soon (it's looking like tomorrow).  Hope you like.  Thanks for reading this far.  Please comment and tell me what you think.
 
By the way, the image is not mine.