Yunho's Forbidden from Cooking

Attack of the Chibis

 

“Maybe we can just keep him like this,” Junsu suggested, “and he can be Yunho’s son or something.”

“And what will we tell our fans?” Jaejoong asked.  “That our maknae disappeared, and in his place we got a toddler who happens to be named Changmin too?”
 
“How are we going to get him out of there?” Yunho asked.
 
“Jaejoong managed to get him to come out last time,” Yoochun stated.
 
“But that was when I was little too.  He likes Yunho the most as an adult,” Jaejoong.
 
“Yeah, he loves his appa,” Junsu teased.
 
“But you saw that he didn’t take the cure even when I asked him before,” Yunho mumbled.  The others just shrugged in response because they thought for sure that Changmin would do whatever Yunho asked him to.
 
“I know,” Yoochun said as his face lit up.  He walked closer to the bathroom door and said, “Changmin, Jaejoong hasn’t said that you can come out of the corner yet, so you should still be there.”  The others smiled, thinking that what Yoochun said would get Changmin to come out, if only to keep from getting into more trouble.
 
“There’s a corner in here too,” said Changmin from the other side of the door, causing the others’ smiles to fade.
 
“Thinks he’s so smart,” Junsu mumbled, “He’s like the spawn of Satan.”
 
“Then that would make Yunho-hyung Satan,” Yoochun teased.
 
“Yah!” complained Yunho.
 
Junsu gasped and formed a cross with his pointer fingers.  “Get back Satan!”  Jaejoong and Yoochun joined Junsu and formed crosses with their fingers.
 
“Yah, I am not Satan,” Yunho said.  “Do you hear them, Min?” Yunho asked towards the door.  “They’re making fun of your appa.”
 
The bathroom door flew open, and Changmin stomped out saying, “You better leave appa alone!”
 
“You’re out,” Jaejoong said as he smiled at Changmin.
 
“You can’t have appa anymore!” Changmin said.
 
Yoochun and Junsu burst out laughing while Jaejoong asked, “What?  What are you talking about?”
 
“You’re not married to appa no more.  You’re too mean to him.”  Yunho stood behind Changmin, looking sheepish, and Yoochun and Junsu continued to laugh.
 
“We were just playing around,” Jaejoong spoke softly.
 
“Hyung, does that mean that you want to stay married to Yunho?” Junsu barely asked through his laughter.
 
“You hush!” Jaejoong responded.
 
“Appa, let’s move away,” Changmin said as he pulled on Yunho’s hand, “we can take Bambi and find a new umma.”  Yunho didn’t know what to say.  He ended up scratching the back of his head, trying to find words.
 
Jaejoong was astonished.  He didn’t like being the umma, but he disliked being replaced even more.  “Wait!”  Jaejoong said.  “You can’t leave unless you eat some of that food.”
 
“Yeah, just one spoonful,” Yunho added.
 
Changmin frowned and ran into the living room towards the bowl of the green goop on the table.  He scooped up a large helping of the goop into the spoon and placed it into his mouth.  He instantly swallowed the cure and said, “Kaja, appa, let’s-!”  Before he could finish his sentence, little Changmin grew up into adult Changmin.
 
“Changmin!” Jaejoong and Yunho shouted happily, running over to him and hugging him.
 
“Finally!” Junsu said, exasperated.
 
“Yah!  You put me in the corner!” was the first thing that Changmin said once Jaejoong and Yunho let him go.
 
“Well you were being bad,” Jaejoong responded.
 
“But Yunho was the one that was hitting you, not me.”
 
“You told me to,” Yunho said.
 
“You’re the hyung,” Changmin responded, “you didn’t have to listen.”
 
“Hey!  Respect your appa,” Yoochun teased.  Junsu snickered, Changmin just held his mouth open, which caused Junsu to giggle more.  Changmin didn’t know how to respond; he was so embarrassed.  ‘Why did I have to call him appa?’ he thought.
 
“I’m just glad that we’re all back to normal,” Jaejoong stated.
 
“It was fun being little and the ahjusshi,” Yoochun said, “I actually kind of liked it.”
 
“I prefer us all how we are now,” Jaejoong replied.
 
“I don’t know,” Yunho said wistfully, “there were some good parts, but then there were some bad parts too.”
 
“What did you think was so bad?” Jaejoong asked.
 
“Oh, I don’t know, maybe turning into an adult every time I was taking a bath,” Yunho grumbled, “and a certain little toddler insisting on taking a bath with me.”
 
Jaejoong blushed, and Changmin giggled before saying, “I remember that!  Jae-hyung wanted to take a bath with his Yunho-ahjusshi!”
 
“And you just left him in the bathroom with me!”
 
“Where were we?” Yoochun asked, referring to Junsu and himself.
 
“Probably cuddled up together somewhere,” Changmin mumbled.
 
“Yah!” Junsu shouted.  “What’s that supposed mean?”
 
“Well you two were always together,” Jaejoong commented.
 
Yunho nodded and said, “Yeah, and you always slept together too, every night and for every nap.”
 
Yoochun and Junsu looked like gaping fish with their mouths opening and closing.  They didn’t know how to respond, because they really did sleep together at every chance they got.
 
“I was probably just trying to protect myself from Changmin,” Junsu eventually said.
 
“From me?!” Changmin asked astonished.
 
“Yeah!  I’m still haunted by how you woke me up,” Junsu replied.  Changmin started to laugh when he realized what Junsu was talking about.  The others looked confused, so Junsu elaborated.  “Do you know how horrible it is to wake up to an evil little maknae poking you with a stick?  Every time someone woke me up, I thought it was that little creature.”
 
Everyone was laughing now, and Yunho responded, “I remember you thought that I was Changmin when I woke you up.”
 
“He tormented me!” Junsu shouted over the others’ laughter.  “I’m going to have nightmares for weeks.”
 
“I wasn’t that bad,” Changmin said.
 
“You were worse,” Junsu stated.
 
“The two of you were always fighting,” Yoochun said, “actually all of you fought a lot.  No one fought with me.”
 
“I tried to fight with you, but you started to cry and made me feel bad,” Junsu responded.
 
“It was actually Changmin’s fault that we were always fighting,” Jaejoong said.  “He really was an evil dongsaeng.”
 
“Yah!” Changmin protested.
 
“See?!” Junsu said to Yunho and Yoochun, talking about how Jaejoong thought the same about Changmin, or at least mini Changmin.
 
Changmin looked at Yunho and asked, “Hyung, was I really that bad?”
 
Before Yunho could reply, Junsu mumbled, “Of course Yunho will think that he was an angel.”
 
“What are you talking about?” Yunho asked.
 
“You spoiled him,” Jaejoong replied.
 
“Yeah, even when he was tormenting me, you still acted like he could do no wrong,” Junsu added.
 
“Hey, don’t mess with his appa, or Changmin will get you,” Yoochun said.  They all thought of when chibi Changmin came marching out of the bathroom, ready to protect his appa.
 
“Can we forget about the appa thing?” Changmin asked, but Junsu just snickered.
 
“I kind of liked being an appa,” Yunho said, looking at Changmin with a smile.
 
Changmin was embarrassed, so he got sarcastic.  “Well you and Jae-umma better get started on trying to have a real baby then.”
 
Jaejoong and Yunho both blushed and frowned.
 
“That’s right!” Junsu shouted.  “Jaejoong’s the umma!”
 
“Junsu!” Jaejoong chastised.
 
“That’s not nice, Min.  Take it back!” Yunho said seriously.
 
“Mianhe, appa,” Changmin said automatically.  Jaejoong stopped fussing at Junsu when he heard this.  Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu started laughing.  “I didn’t mean that!” Changmin shouted.  “It just came out!”  Yunho just smirked, while the others kept laughing.  “You’re all retarded!”
 
“Oh come back Changmin,” Yoochun said when Changmin started to walk away.  Changmin sat on the couch and started to read a book, ignoring the others.
 
“Come on, Min,” Jaejoong said as he approached Changmin, who sunk further into his book.
 
“Just leave Lord Voldemin alone,” Junsu said.
 
“You’re never going to forget how he was, are you?” Yoochun asked.
 
“He was mean to me,” Junsu pouted, “he picked on me more than anyone else.”  Yoochun wrapped his arm around Junsu, to comfort his younger friend.  This did not go unnoticed to Jaejoong and Yunho.
 
“So what are the sleeping arrangements going to be like now?” Jaejoong asked.
 
“What do you mean, hyung?” Yoochun asked.
 
“Well now that you’re both big, you can’t fit in the same bed.”
 
“Unless you sleep on top of each other,” Yunho added.
 
“Yah!” both Yoochun and Junsu shouted, blushes coloring their cheeks.  Yoochun let go of Junsu out of embarrassment.
 
“Just because you two sleep like that doesn’t mean we have to,” Junsu retorted, “we’re not the married ones.
 
“You don’t know what goes on in our bedroom,” Jaejoong responded, but with the way it came out, it sounded more like he agreed with what Junsu said, rather than denying it like he was trying to.
 
Junsu snickered a little before replying, “I bet Changmin knows.”
 
“Poor Changmin has to sleep in the same room as a young married couple,” Yoochun said.
 
“Yah!”  This time it was Jaejoong and Yunho who shouted.
 
“Hey, Changmin,” Yoochun said to the maknae who was still reading, “what’s it like sleeping in the same room as Jaejoong and Yunho?  Do they keep you up at night?”
 
Changmin just looked up at his hyung with a confused expression.
 
“You don’t have to answer that ridiculous question, Min,” Jaejoong said.
 
“Speaking of bedrooms,” Changmin said as he put the book down and stood up, “who’s going to clean ours?”
 
A look of horror crossed Jaejoong’s and Yunho’s faces when they remembered what their room looked like.  Yoochun and Junsu started to giggle.
 
“Our room is still clean,” Junsu teased.
 
“But you helped mess up ours,” Yunho said.
 
“Omo!” Jaejoong sighed.  “The kitchen too!”
 
“Now that was all you, hyung,” Changmin stated, “there’s no way I’m cleaning up that stuff.”
 
“It’s like a bomb went off in there,” Yoochun commented.
 
“Yeah, how could you make such a mess, Jae?” Yunho asked.  “You’re not normally so messy.”
 
Jaejoong, wanting the negative attention away from him, asked Yunho, “Well how could you forget about the cure?”
 
“Oh, yeah,” mumbled Yunho.
 
“You know how forgetful hyung is,” Yoochun said in Yunho’s defense.
 
“But that was too important to just forget it all,” Changmin added.
 
Yunho scratched the back of his head and mumbled, “Mianhe.”
 
“It’s okay now.  We’re finally ourselves, and for good,” Jaejoong said.
 
“Now we just have to clean up,” pouted Junsu.
 
“I guess I’ll clean the kitchen,” sighed out Jaejoong.
 
“And we have the bedroom,” Yunho said, gesturing to himself and Changmin, and being sure to include Yoochun and Junsu who were pouting about having to clean a bedroom that’s not theirs.
 
Before they could all go to get started with the cleaning, Changmin said, “I’m hungry.”
 
Junsu chuckled and said, “Nothing ever changes.”
 
“I’ll feed you, Min,” Yunho replied.
 
A look of horror crossed Changmin’s face.  “But you can’t cook!”
 
“Your appa wants to feed you, Changmin,” Junsu teased, which earned a glare from Changmin.
 
“I don’t think Yunho should cook,” Yoochun said.
 
“Oh no!  He won’t,” Jaejoong announced, “because Yunho is forbidden from cooking ever again.”
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:  It's finished :'(
But the chibi fun does not stop there!  I have posted the sequel to this story.  It's called Attack of the Chibi Christmas Special.  - Just a little holiday fun, chibi DBSK style :)  Here is the link:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/346190/attack-of-the-chibis-christmas-special-dbsk
 
Thanks to all of those who commented on this story, and thank you to all of the subscribers.  Seeing that you guys liked this so much helped me to write this.  Thank you all very much, and check out my Christmas sequel.  Merry Christmas!  Bye-bye :)