YooSu's Fun

Attack of the Chibis

 

“I can’t believe I have to clean this up,” complained Junsu as he wiped up Jaejoong’s vomit off the floor.  “Jae-hyung owes me big when he gets back to himself.”  Junsu was using a dish towel and a small bucket of soapy water to clean up with.  Every time he’d scrub the floor, he’d turn his head the other way.  And every time he dipped the towel into the bucket, he felt like he’d throw up.  “This smells so bad!  Yoochun’s lucky.  All he has to do is put them to sleep.”
 
~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Attack~of~the~Chibis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~
 
“Ahjusshi!  I don’t want to sleep with Changmin,” said Yunho, “I’m a big boy; I want my own bed.”
 
“Oh, right,” responded Yoochun.  He let Yunho get into another bed, and then began to leave.
 
“Wait, ahjusshi!” said Changmin.
 
“What is it little Changmin?”
 
“We need a bedtime story,” responded the toddler.
 
“Yeah!” agreed Yunho.
 
“Um- okay.  What kind of story would you like?” asked Yoochun as he made his way back over to the beds that the two were in.
 
“A ghost story,” said Yunho.
 
“No!  No ghosties,” Changmin said as he gripped the sheets tighter. “I don’t like ghosties.”
 
“Tch!  You’re scared of everything,” stated Yunho.
 
“I am not!” argued Changmin, “I just don’t like ghosties.”
 
“How about I pick the story?” asked Yoochun to stop the two from fighting.
 
“No scary ones?” asked Changmin.  Yunho snickered and Changmin glared at him.
 
“No scary ones.  I promise,” replied Yoochun.
 
“Okay,” said Changmin.  Yoochun looked at Yunho, who also said okay.  So Yoochun began to tell them a story about five brave knights who came together to slay the bad music dragon and save the cassies.  The five knights then went one to make good music, which set the land into an era of peace.  The story seemed to be the right one because both minis fell asleep with smiles on their faces.
 
As Yoochun was leaving the room, he laughed when he thought about how Yunho declared that he was going to be a knight, and make good music, and save the cassies too.  ‘If only he knew.’  Yoochun went into the next bedroom to check on Jaejoong.  He didn’t know if Jaejoong was contagious or not, so he thought it would be best to have Jaejoong in a separate room.
 
“How are you feeling?” asked Yoochun as felt Jaejoong’s forehead.  “No fever,” he whispered to himself with a smile.”
 
“My tummy still hurts,” said Jaejoong, “but it feels better than before.”  Yoochun had given him some medicine for an upset stomach, and it seemed to be working.
 
Yoochun could see that Jaejoong could barely keep his eyes open, so he began to tell Jaejoong the same story that he told Yunho and Changmin.  He didn’t even get halfway through the story before he heard soft little snores coming from Jaejoong.  He smiled at the toddler, pulled up the blankets and tucked the chibi Jaejoong in, and left the room.
 
“Hey!” shouted Junsu, “that stuff was nasty.  I can still smell it.”
 
“Shh!  They’re sleeping,” said Yoochun.
 
Junsu peeked in on them, then turned back to Yoochun and said, “Jaejoong’s in my bed!  Where am I supposed to sleep?”
 
“You can sleep in his bed, in there with Yunho-hyung and Changmin.”  Jaejoong, Yunho, and Changmin shared a room, while Yoochun and Junsu shared one, but because Jaejoong was sick, Yoochun put Jaejoong into his and Junsu’s room.
 
“Fine.  Hopefully, they’ll all be normal in the morning,” said Junsu as he headed into the room with Yunho and Changmin.  “Goodnight, Chun-hyung,” he said as he closed the door.
 
“Goodnight, Su,” Yoochun whispered as he too went to go to sleep.
 
~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Attack~of~the~Chibis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~
 
Junsu felt something poking him in the face.  He went to swat it away, but it kept poking him.  He opened his eyes, and the first thing that he saw was a mini Changmin sitting on him and poking him with a stick.
 
“Ahh!” shouted Junsu as he tried to jump out of bed, but he got tangled in the sheets and fell to the ground.  Changmin was laughing at him from on top of the bed.  “Oh, you think that’s funny?” asked Junsu.  Changmin nodded and continued to laugh.  “Evil little maknae,” Junsu whispered to himself, “even as a kid.”
 
Junsu untangled himself from the sheets and got up off the floor.  He saw that it was just him and Changmin in the room, so he asked, “Where’s Yunho?”
 
“He eat breakfast with Yoochun-ahjusshi and Jaejoong-hyung,” said Changmin as he hopped off the bed.  “I told ahjusshi that I wake you up, but you no wake up when I asked you to, so I poked you with stick.”  Changmin held up the stick in his hand to show that he was telling the truth.
 
Junsu was astonished at the way Changmin was talking.  He’d laugh about it if he wasn’t worried about why Changmin was little in the first place.  “Wait.  Where did you get that stick anyway?” asked Junsu.  ‘He probably didn’t even try to wake me up like a normal person would,’ Junsu thought.
 
Changmin just smiled a devilish smile and ran out of the room shouting, “Breakfast time!”
 
‘He definitely didn’t try to wake me up like a normal person.’
 
Changmin ran into the kitchen and tried to climb up the chair at the table.  Yoochun had to help him into it.  “Junsu-ahjusshi is coming,” Changmin said after Yoochun pushed his chair up to the table.  Right after Changmin said this, Junsu entered the kitchen.
 
“Do you know what that little monster did?” Junsu asked Yoochun.
 
Yoochun lightly scolded Junsu.  “He’s just a little kid.”  Junsu looked over Yoochun’s shoulder and saw Changmin smirking at him.
 
“He’s trying to get me back for saying that it couldn’t be that hard to take care of us as little kids,” Junsu whispered to Yoochun, referring to when he and Yoochun first turned back into 22-year-olds.
 
“Nah, he doesn’t remember that,” Yoochun told him.
 
“Changmin should be good to his ahjusshis,” said Jaejoong, who looked much healthier.  “They’re good to you.”
 
“He should also be good to his hyungs,” added Yunho with a superior look on his face.
 
Changmin just stuck his tongue out at the two before digging in to his breakfast.  “Yoochun-ahjusshi makes good breakfast,” said Changmin with a mouth full of food.
 
Junsu just grumbled and sat down to eat as well.
 
“What are we going to do today?” asked Jaejoong as he handed Yoochun his empty plate.  “Since I’m better now,” he added.
 
“How about soccer?” asked Junsu.
 
“Yeah!” shouted an enthused Yunho, which managed to make Junsu smile brightly.
 
“Soccer’s boring,” mumbled Changmin.
 
Junsu looked like someone ran over his puppy, so before a fight could start, Yoochun said, “How about hide-and-seek?”
 
“Yeah!” shouted the three chibis simultaneously.
 
“Ahjusshis are it,” said Jaejoong as he helped Changmin out of the chair, and he, Yunho, and Changmin ran out of the kitchen to go hide.
 
“Soccer’s not boring,” pouted Junsu as soon as the other three left.
 
Yoochun smiled at Junsu and hugged him.  “Changmin was just playing with you.”
 
“He’s mean, hyung,” Junsu said as he relaxed into the hug.
 
“It’s how he expresses his love for you, but don’t worry, I’ll protect you,” Yoochun said as he pulled back and stared deeply into Junsu’s eyes.
 
Yunho went to hide in the closet, and Jaejoong followed him, while Changmin hid behind a curtain.
 
“Where is Jaejoong?  Where is Yunho?  Where is Changmin?” Yoochun sing-songed as he walked around the apartment.
 
“I found the evil one,” Junsu said as he picked up Changmin from behind the curtain.  Changmin stuck his tongue out at Junsu, who ended up tickling him.  Changmin laughed and tried to escape from Junsu’s tickles, but he was trapped.
 
Yoochun approached the two and whispered, “Where are Jaejoong and Yunho?”
 
“They in the closet,” Changmin said after Junsu stopped tickling him.
 
Yoochun and Junsu snickered at the double meaning and headed towards the closet that Changmin was pointing to.
 
“Aha!” Junsu shouted as he opened the door.
 
“Found you,” said Yoochun.
 
“Aww!” mumbled Jaejoong.
 
“No fair!  Changmin helped you,” said Yunho.
 
“Nuh uh!” shouted Changmin.
 
“Did you tell them, Chanmin?” asked Jaejoong.
 
Changmin fiercely shook his head, and Junsu said, “We asked him, but he just wouldn’t tell us.  Right, Changmin?”  Changmin smiled at Junsu and agreed.
 
“So you found us on your own?” asked Yunho.
 
“Yep,” answered Junsu.
 
“Another game!” shouted Jaejoong.
 
“Hey!  We didn’t get a chance to hide,” said an ignored Junsu.
 
“What do you want to play now?” asked Yoochun.
 
“I want to dance!” shouted Yunho.
 
“I’m hungry,” said Changmin.
 
“Gah!  You just ate,” replied Junsu.
 
“But I’m hungry again.”
 
Junsu was about to call Changmin a little monster again, but Yoochun interrupted him.  “How about soccer now?”
 
“Yeah!” they all shouted, even Changmin.
 
“But you said that soccer was boring!” Junsu said to Changmin.
 
“I changed my mind,” replied Changmin as he followed Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Yunho outside.
 
Junsu nearly fell over at Changmin’s answer.  “Wait for me!” he shouted as he ran after them.  He had a chance to show them how to really play soccer, so he was not missing this.
 
Yoochun had the ball in his hand when he turned around, ready to address the three chibis, but he dropped the ball when he saw not three, but four chibis.
 
“Junsu!?” he said, shocked to see his friend, who was just an adult when they were inside, now as a toddler like the others.
 
“Ahjusshi, let’s play soccer,” Junsu said.
 
“Yeah!” the other three shouted.