Panicking HoMin

Attack of the Chibis

Yunho finally came out of the bathroom in wet clothes (as if he put his clothes on before drying off), carrying a half- pouting Jaejoong.  “Hey, Changmin!  Thanks for leaving Jae in there,” he said.

 
Changmin just shrugged, and Jaejoong said, “I want a bath with Yun-ahjusshi.”
 
“We already took baths,” said little Junsu as he was crawling up Changmin’s shoulders.  Changmin was sitting on the couch with Yoochun in his lap and Junsu trying to climb him like a mountain.
 
“And do you know who gave you that bath?” asked Changmin.  He was hoping that once they realized that Jaejoong was once big, but now little, they’d understand that something weird was going on.
 
“Ahjusshi,” answered Junsu as if it was obvious.
 
“Which ahjusshi?”
 
“Umm…” Junsu looked like he was thinking hard.  He couldn’t seem to remember which ahjusshi gave him and Yoochun a bath.
 
“Don’t try to push it, Changmin,” said Yunho as he sat Jaejoong next to Changmin.
 
“Ahjusshis look sad,” said Yoochun.
 
“Are ahjusshis sick?” asked Junsu as he sat on Changmin’s shoulders.
 
“No!” Changmin practically screamed.  He was tired of their seemingly need to give their ahjusshis medicine.
 
“Maybe ahjusshi needs nap,” said Yoochun.
 
“Shh!” whisper-shouted Jaejoong, “don’t say that word.”
 
“But I like na-!”  Jaejoong covered Yoochun’s mouth with his hands before he could finish “that” word.
 
“Don’t worry, you don’t have to take a nap,” said Yunho with a grin aimed at Jaejoong.
 
Jaejoong sighed with relief and Yoochun asked, “But what if we want to?”
 
“Yoochunnie sleeps too much,” said Junsu as he climbed back down Changmin.  Yunho found it surprising that Changmin just sat there as Junsu practically used him as some form of a jungle gym.
 
“I think I need food,” Changmin thought aloud.
 
“Snack time!” the three chibis shouted and hopped off of the couch to go to the kitchen with Yunho and Changmin following behind.
 
“I’ll cook,” offered Yunho.
 
“Aw hyung, I want to live past lunch, not have my last one,” whined Changmin.
 
Yunho looked a bit sad.  “But you liked my French food,” he mumbled.
 
“That was a commodity,” Changmin replied.
 
“A commodity!” the three chibis repeated in a sing-song voice.
 
“Besides, look where your food got us.”  Changmin pointed at their three mini band mates.
 
Yunho’s eyes grew big when he realized what Changmin was saying.  “You don’t really think that it was my cooking that caused this, do you?” he asked.
 
“No,” Changmin said matter-of-factly.  Then he paused and began to wonder.  “Where did you get the recipe from?”
 
“The internet,” replied Yunho.
 
“What website?” asked Changmin.
 
“Molla.  I just Googled it.”
 
“Hyung!  You just Googled French recipes?”
 
“Well, actually, I just Googled tasty recipes,” Yunho mumbled.  Changmin just looked at Yunho like he grew an extra head.
 
“Ahjusshis,” interrupted Jaejoong, “what about lunch?”
 
“Mianhe,” said Changmin, “how about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?”
 
“Yeah!” cheered the three chibis.
 
“Can you cut the crust off of mine?” asked Yoochun.
 
“And cut mine dagnally?” asked Junsu.
 
“What’s ‘dagnally?” Changmin whispered to Yunho.
 
“I think he means diagonally,” Yunho whispered back.
 
“Can I have mine in the shape of a heart?” asked Jaejoong.
 
“Tch!”  Changmin rolled his eyes and replied, “Fine.  I’ll make the sandwiches and Yunho will cut them the way you like them.”  Shouts of “Yay,” “P-B and J,” and “I love ahjusshis” met Yunho’s and Changmin’s ears.  Changmin got out the bread, peanut butter, jelly, and a knife, and began to make the sandwiches.  Yunho would cut them up as soon as Changmin finished making one.
 
While they were eating, Changmin told Yunho that he was going to go to the store to pick up some groceries that they would need.  “I won’t be gone long,” said Changmin after he practically swallowed two sandwiches whole.
 
“Okay,” said Yunho as soon as Changmin walked out of the front door, “what should we do?”
 
“Where’s Changmin-ahjusshi going?” asked Yoochun as he finished his sandwich.
 
“He went to the store,” Yunho replied, “You know what that means don’t you?”  The three minis shook their heads as they gave their Yunho-ahjusshi their attention.  Yunho grinned while saying, “Now that the stuffy ahjusshi is gone, it’s time to party with the fun ahjusshi!”
 
“Yay!” they all shouted.
 
~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Attack~of~the~Chibis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~
 
Changmin opened the door and was ready to make his way to the kitchen to put the groceries up when he noticed that the living room was practically turned upside down.  Chairs were knocked over, pillows were everywhere, and even the shoes that should have been at the door were in various places in the living room.  There were muddy footprints all over the place.
 
Changmin quickly placed the bags of groceries in the kitchen, and then he went to look for Yunho and the others.  It wasn’t hard to find them though.  They left a trail of destruction all the way to the bedroom.  Changmin opened the door to see Yunho and the chibis kicking the soccer ball around.
 
“Gah!” Changmin shouted.  “Not in the house.”
 
“Changmin, you’re home,” said Yunho.
 
Changmin just gaped at the mess that was their room, but he remember that most of that mess happened when he was little and Jaejoong was the ahjusshi.  ‘It’s like I’m the only adult here,’ he thought before turning around and heading towards the kitchen.
 
“Changmin!” Yunho called after him.  “I’ll be right back,” Yunho told his little friends before heading off after Changmin.  He finally found the maknae in the kitchen with his head on the table, looking defeated.  “What’s wrong, Min?”
 
“Yunho, the house is a mess!” Changmin shouted, and gestured wildly with his arms.
 
Yunho saw that Changmin’s eyes were watery, and he looked like he was about to have a breakdown.  “Changmin, we can clean it back up.”
 
“I don’t want to clean it up.  It shouldn’t be this way in the first place,” said Changmin.  Yunho opened his mouth to say something, but Changmin interrupted him with, “And hyung!  There’s mud everywhere.  You came in with your shoes on again, didn’t you?  All of you did!”
 
“Changmin, calm down.  I’ll fix everything,” Yunho told him.
 
Changmin was about to say something else when Jaejoong came in.  “Ahjusshis,” he said, “I can’t find Yoochun or Junsu.”
 
“What do you mean?” asked Yunho as Changmin wiped his eyes.
 
“We were playing hide-and-seek, but I can’t find them,” Jaejoong responded, “and Junsu’s not even a good hider either.”
 
“Okay,” Changmin said to Jaejoong, “we’ll find them.”
 
Yunho and Changmin were searching all over the house and calling out Yoochun’s and Junsu’s name.  “Hyung!” shouted Changmin.  Yunho ran over to Changmin to see him pointing at the front door, which was wide open.  “You don’t think they went outside do you?”
 
Yunho didn’t know, but he knew that they needed to search everywhere for them.  Yunho told Jaejoong to just wait for them in the living room while they looked outside for Yoochun and Junsu.  Yunho and Changmin were running around searching frantically for the mini Yoochun and mini Junsu.
 
“Hyung, we can’t find them!  What are we supposed to do?  We can’t find them!”
 
Yunho thought that Changmin seemed like he was on the verge of breaking down again.  ‘This is what happens when you don’t express yourself enough.  You can’t bottle things up,’ Yunho thought.  “Changmin, just calm down.  We’ll find them,” Yunho told Changmin.
 
“It’s all my fault,” cried Changmin, “I was so busy being mad at you that I forgot about Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu being little.”
 
“It’s not your fault,” argued Yunho, “I know how you are about the house.  I should have known better.”
 
“It’s what kids do right?” asked Changmin.  “I just blew things out of proportion.”
 
“But I’m not a kid.  I should have been more of an adult and stopped them from making such a mess,” said Yunho as he held Changmin.  “Stopped myself from making such a mess,” he added.
 
"I'm tired of being an ahjusshi or being little.  I just want everything to be normal again," whined Changmin," where all we worried about was what type of song we should sing next and whether or not the Cassies would like our song choice."  Changmin looked at Yunho with big watery eyes, and Yunho knew that they needed to find out how to fix this soon, or his maknae might have an emotional meltdown.
 
“Yunho!  Changmin!” shouted a voice a distance away.
 
Yunho and Changmin looked towards where the voice was coming from.  It was a grown-up Junsu carrying a still little Yoochun coming down the street.
 
“Ya!  Junsu, you are in so much trouble!” shouted Yunho.  Changmin chuckled a bit behind Yunho.  He realized that Yunho was trying to show him that he could act like an adult too.
 
"Mianhe," said Junsu, "we got lost, or we were lost until I got big again."
 
Yoochun giggled and said, “Ahjusshi’s always been big.”
 
“Changmin have you been crying?” asked Junsu as soon as he was up close enough to notice Changmin’s puffy red eyes.  “You were that worried about me?”
 
Changmin rolled his eyes and looked like he was about to say something smart or mean to Junsu when Changmin all of a sudden got smaller.  “Junsu-ahjusshi,” Changmin said as soon as he was his miniature self, “there’s something waiting for you in the house.”  Changmin then smirked evilly and ran into the house.
 
“Something waiting for me?” Junsu asked confusedly.
 
Yunho just stared after Changmin shocked. ‘How could he have remembered about the mess in the house?’ he thought.  Yunho laughed, realizing that Changmin was getting back at him and Junsu in a way.  “Come on, Junsu,” said Yunho, “we have a house to clean.”
 
“We?!”  Junsu was perplexed at first, but then started to remember what happened when he was last little.  “Aish!”  He solemnly followed after Yunho into the house.  When the door was closing, a high pitched scream could be heard:  "We have to clean this?!"
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N:  I kind of focused more on Changmin and Yunho in this, rather than Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu who are the toddlers.  I was looking at JBJ Talk Show when Changmin mentioned Yunho running into the house with his shoes on, so I wanted to try something a bit like that, while showing how the changing can be affecting them (the adult them).  I promise more chibi cuteness in the next chapter.  Junsu's the adult, so nothing really serious will happen, just fun times!  Thank you for reading.  Comment and subscribe please :)