The Dinner Disaster

Attack of the Chibis

 

Yoochun was playing a song on the piano while Junsu was singing next to him.  Jaejoong was in kitchen cooking, and Changmin and Yunho were running around.
 
“Get back here, Min,” said Yunho as he chased after the maknae.
 
“No way, hyung.  Go away!” responded Changmin as he ran into the kitchen.
 
They were running around the table, annoying Jaejoong who was trying to keep from being knocked over.  “Will you two stop playing around?” he shouted over the noise the two were making.
 
“Tell him to leave me alone, hyung,” Changmin said to Jaejoong.
 
“Tell him to stop running away from me,” said Yunho.
 
Jaejoong opened his mouth to say something when Changmin bumped into him as he ran past and knocked him over.  From the floor, Jaejoong saw Yunho attempting not to run over Jaejoong, but instead bumped into the stove and knocked over the pot of Jaejoong’s cooking food.  Luckily, the scalding hot food did not get on anyone.
 
“Ooh!  Look what you did,” said a smirking Changmin.
 
“Changmin,” responded Yunho, a warning clear in his voice.
 
“Shim Changmin!  Jung Yunho!” shouted Jaejoong.
 
Yoochun and Junsu heard all of the shouting in the kitchen and stopped playing/singing.  They looked at each other, and then looked at the kitchen door, waiting for one of the other three members to walk out.
 
“I bet it was that evil little maknae,” whispered Junsu jokingly, wondering what could be the cause of all the fuss.
 
Jaejoong came out first, growling about never cooking for them again.  Changmin was the next one out, right on Jaejoong’s heal, pleading for his hyung to cook for him again.  Yunho was the last to come out of the kitchen.  He was moving slowly, with watery doe eyes, like he accidentally sat on his puppy.
 
~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Attack~of~the~Chibis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~chibi~DBSK~~~~
 
“Oh no!  Yunho is cooking?” Junsu whispered to Yoochun.
 
“He’s trying to make it up to Jae-hyung,” responded Yoochun as he reclined on the sofa.
 
“At least he is trying,” said Jaejoong as he folded his arms across his chest and glared at Changmin.
 
“But hyung, it wasn’t even my fault,” whined Changmin, “and besides, I prefer to eat the food, not make it.”
 
“You’re going to want to eat the food that Yunho makes?” asked Junsu as he shuddered.  Jung Yunho was not the best cook.  He could make the food look really good, but the taste is comparable to garbage.
 
“It’s ready!” called Yunho from the kitchen.  There was more shuddering and some mumbles of complaints as the four made their way into the kitchen.  Upon entering, everyone’s eyes grew larger, mouths’ drooling, and stomachs’ growling at the sight of the food on the table.  The food looked so good, that everyone forgot Yunho’s inability to create good-tasting or just edible food.
 
“Oh, hyung!  It looks so good,” said Changmin, who was the first to sit down.
 
“No thanks to you,” mumbled Jaejoong and Yunho at the same time.  They looked at each other; Jaejoong blushed, and Yunho smirked.
 
“What is all of this?” asked Yoochun as he and Junsu also sat down.
 
“I don’t know.  Just some recipes I found online.”  Everyone stopped what they were doing and practically sweat dropped.  “They seemed the easiest to make, so I chose them.  I think it might be French.”
 
Junsu leaned over to Yoochun and whispered, “Don’t French people eat snails?”
 
“I’m sure it will be good,” Jaejoong said with a forced smile, but Yunho didn’t know the difference.  Yunho smiled back at Jaejoong and joined the others at the table.
 
“Dig in,” said Yunho.  Everyone was looking at the others, waiting for someone to try the food first.  “What’s wrong?”
 
“Nothing,” replied Jaejoong.  He put a small portion of the food into his mouth.  His eyes grew large.  Junsu shuddered again, and Changmin snickered, thinking that the food’s horrible taste was causing Jaejoong’s expression.  “Aigoo!” said Jaejoong, “it’s delicious.”
 
“What?” asked a shocked Junsu and Changmin.
 
Yoochun was the next one to try it.  “This is good, Yunho-hyung.”
 
“What?  You didn’t think it would be?” asked Yunho.
 
“No,” answered Changmin truthfully.  Jaejoong smacked Changmin on the head in reply.
 
Junsu and Changmin both tried the food next.  They agreed that it was good, and Changmin dug in like he hadn’t eaten in days.  Yunho was the last to start eating.  Junsu even had a second helping, and Changmin had a second and third helping.  After everyone was finished, Jaejoong nominated Changmin to wash the dishes.
 
“But hyung, it’s not my turn,” whined Changmin.
 
“It’s the least you could do after not helping Yunho cook when you were just as responsible,” replied Jaejoong.
 
“And after being so greedy and eating three helpings,” added Junsu.
 
Changmin just mumbled and started collecting the dishes while the others walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.  They were complimenting Yunho on his cooking skills when they all heard the sound of glass breaking and what sounded like a child crying.
 
“Is Changmin crying?” asked Yoochun.
 
“He’s throwing a fit,” replied Jaejoong.
 
“There’s no reason for him to act like that,” said Yunho as he led the others back into the kitchen.  What they saw shocked them.  When they left, everything was normal, Changmin was still his normal 6’1” self.  Now in place of the 20-year-old was a little crying boy holding a soapy cup, with a broken plate at his feet.
 
“Changmin!?” asked Jaejoong, Yunho, and Yoochun simultaneously.
 
Changmin looked at the three, and then threw the soapy cup in his hand at them.  They jumped out of the way and managed to close the door just in time to hear the cup shatter against the door.
 
“What’s going on?” asked a high pitched voice from behind them.
 
Jaejoong, Yunho, and Yoochun turned around to see a little Junsu standing there with watery eyes.
 
“Junsu!” said Yoochun as he went to poke Junsu.  Before Jaejoong’s and Yunho’s eyes, Yoochun also turned into a little toddler.
 
“Wha…?  Hyung, what’s happening?” asked Yunho.
 
“I- I don’t know,” answered a confused and scared Jaejoong.  Junsu started crying because Yoochun was poking him.  Yoochun started crying because Junsu was crying.  And Changmin was still in the kitchen crying.  “Oh man, what are we going to do?”