Now that we Know that Junho is Alive and Well

I found Lee Junho in a box.

2PM was called back to JYP’s office, where they saw Junho, alive and healthy, with a pretty lady behind him. Everyone was silent and apprehending. Of course, the one who broke the mood was Jaebeom.

‘WADDUP BOSS?’

JYP would never admit it, but even he missed Jaebeom. The boy had a talent on stage and a natural charisma. Sometimes, the boss wished that things hadn’t turned out that way. He wished that all the anti-fans didn’t exist so that he could continue to work with this amazing young prodigy. However, this was life and they all had to accept it.

‘Yes, Park Jaebeom?’

‘Can I live with 2PM again?’

The member’s hearts soared, if Jinyoung said yes, they could all live with their beloved leadja, however crazy he was, happily ever after.

JYP decided, just once, he could be human instead of a boss, a machine that everyone could rely on. His features softened, along with his heart, towards his former pupil. Jaebeom was his bright star, persevering even when it got hard, in a country which he wasn’t familiar with the food, the customs, nor the language in order to achieve his dream.

‘Jaebeom-ah, I wish we could let you do that. But you know, as I know, as we all know, that it isn’t possible. The fans will start hoping again. I wanted to resign you under JYP, but you know as I know, that the scandal will be even bigger.’

‘Um. Hyung. If you don’t mind, I just came back from spending some sleeping time in a box, and from spending my night at a stranger’s place. Am I going to get cut again?’

‘OMG. THAT’S RIGHT. JUNNIIIEEE MY BABY! I was so worried! What did they do to you? And why aren’t you wearing a dog collar? You must wear it, just in case you get lost again.’

‘I didn’t get lost.’ mumbled Junho.

‘Junho… IM SO SOWWIE! I shoulda looked out for you .’ I guess Nickhun wanted to be a Pokemon again. (A/N: DO THE WINK ATTACK AGAIN! *gets bricked* KHUNNIE ISN’T A WINK VENDING MACHINE)

‘Here’s a banana.’

‘ASASDFGHJKJ! JUNHO-ah! WE SEARCHED UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT FOR YOU!’

‘He means we searched everywhere,’ translated Taecyeon.

‘I MISSED YOU JUNBRO! Are you ok?’

And last, but not least, Wooyoung was still sulking from the fight that happened with Nickhun.

‘JUNHO-AH!!! You must only trust me! Only trust the great LEAADJA!!! They were sitting around watching ! And making !’ I guess Jay wanted the last word. How sad, JYP was in the room at that moment.

‘Taecyeon. Is this true?’

‘When Jaebeom says watching or making , he really means that we were…. Lazing around?’

Junho suddenly decided to speak up.

‘Hyung. This is Jooyeon. She rescued me from the box.’

‘Hello, I’m Jooyeon.’

Junsu perked up. ‘Are you by any chance, from Daegu?’

‘Yes. I’m Daegu.’

The next few minutes consisted of Junsu hugging her and refusing to let go, because apparently she even smelled like Daegu…

‘YAH! I’m the LEADAAAA! I get all the girls!’ Trust Jaebeom to ruin this moment.

‘And he reckons that only my heartbeat speeds up with I’m around girls,’ remarked Chansung to Wooyoung, who snickered at their leader.

‘Junho-ah. What happened?’ Thank god for JYP. If he wasn’t here, God knows what would happen.

‘Well, it all started on a windy, rainy night. 2PM decided to have a party with the six of them. The wind outside howled and screamed…’

‘Maybe the shorter version if you may? Otherwise you’ll get cut again, even if this IS a fanfic.’

‘Well if I get the shorter version. I think we were playing poker. And I got drunk. The guys made me put out the trash. When I woke up I was in a box.’

‘Too short Junho-ah. You’ll be cut out again.’

‘DON’T WORRY. LEADJA IS HERE TO EXPLAIN.’

‘No, Jaebeom. Just no.’

‘Maybe I could help explain?’ Jooyeon spoke up.

‘Anything is better than Jaebeom.’

‘Amen to that,’ said 5 other boys, which promptly earned a smack each from the vertically challenged leadja. She summarised everything that had happened since she walked home from work.

‘BRAVO. BRAVO.’ Clapped 7 beastly idols.

‘Unfortunately, that doesn’t help us explain why Junho was in a box.’ Said Taecyeon.

‘But her pancakes are fabulous.’ 

 

----------------------------------------------------

AHEHEHEHEHE MOAR COMMENTS AND MOAR SUBSCRIBERS <3 I LOVE YOU ALL

and junho <3 and jaejoong <3 and L.Joe and yeh :D