The Search Team for Junho That Was Not Needed

I found Lee Junho in a box.

Sunye walked in, looking for her 2PM hoobaes. She could sense a dark, almost murderous aura coming out of the office. What had they done to anger JYP?

‘HOW COULD YOU LOSE JUNHO? YAH. YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE OF YOUR DONGSAENGS.’

Oh. That explained it. But Sunye couldn’t say she was very surprised, by the amount of noise and drunkenness that had been happening at their dorm, someone was bound to go missing.

‘Oppa.’

They all turned around at the sound of her voice. She moved forward confidently, after 7 years of training and 4 years of being on stage as an artist, she was no longer self-conscious of anyone’s stares. Her eyes met Nickhun’s and she instantly felt the blush tingle on her face.

Ok. Maybe a little self-conscious when one person stares at her.

‘I saw Junho crawling into a box yesterday night, maybe he’s still in there?’

‘OMO!’

Six boys ran out of JYP’s office.

‘Thank God for Sunye!’ Nickhun whispered, as if scared that JYP would come after them.

‘I know right? If she wasn’t, we would’ve have died from the lecture to come.’

‘So boring OMG.’

They reached their dorm, spotting everything they had thrown out on the roadside… except….

‘YAH guys. The cardboard box for our amplifier is gone!’ (A/N: to be honest, I have no idea what kind of box he should crawl into T.T just pretend the amplifier box is REALLLY big… )

Taecyeon unlocked the door and the rest of 2PM shuffled in, when they heard a very familiar voice.

‘YAH! I thought I told you to get Junho back?’

It was the Leadja. 2PM ran. They all ran into their room, but someone was locked out. Taecyeon. Junsu had locked him out of the room they both shared.

‘I didn’t do anything Jaebeom-ah.’

‘What if he gets KIDNAPPED? What if JUNHO GETS ? MY JUNHO!!!’

‘Jaebeom-ah, he’s not a little girl. He can take care of himself.’

‘DID YOU ORGANISE A SEARCH PARTY YET?’

‘Jay. Just calm down.’

Jaebeom looked at Taecyeon and softened. Taecyeon had always been Jaebeom’s best friend. Taec was the one who helped him the most when he came to Korea. Taecyeon explained to him the confusing respect concept the Koreans had always shown to elders. Taecyeon had told him that he couldn’t greet seniors with an EY YO WADDUP MAN.

The calm didn’t last long.

‘YAH. Get out of your rooms. We have to look for JUNNIIE!!!!!’

The leadja went and banged on every room of the door, disregarding the ruckus he was creating. The members reluctantly came out. Nichkhun and Wooyoung came out of the same room, Wooyoung was pouting and Nickhun trailed after him, with an apologetic look on his face.  Chansung came out with 3 banana peels and an empty chip packet.

‘JUNNIIE IS MINE!’

Can you guess who that is? Somebody was obviously a possessive Junbrother.

‘KHUNYOUNG! NORTH… CHANSU! SOUTH…. TAEC, YOU AND I ARE GOING FROM EAST TO WEST BABY!!!’

‘Jay, stop shouting.’ Even the tower Taeyeon couldn’t control their boisterous leadja.

‘I don’t get his instructions T.T’ Don’t worry Nickhun, nobody does, except for maybe Taecyeon.

‘Nickhun and Wooyoung are searching north. Chansung  and Junsu and searching south. Jaebeom and I are going from east to west.’

‘DON’T EVEN LEAVE A STONE OUT!!! Junho might have been turned into stone! Or maybe a butterfly. AND DON’T GET DISTRACTED BY ON THE WAY!!!!’

‘Man, I forgot what it was like to live with a paranoid leader.’ Remarked Wooyoung.

------------------------------------------

‘Hyung!’

JYP looked up. There he was, the man who was the source of all this chaos. LEE JUNHO WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR.

‘Junho-ah! What happened?’

Meanwhile, in Eastern Seoul, Taecyeon and Jaebeom were running around, looking for their precious Junho.

‘Hyung, wait up.’ Puffed the old man. (A/N: I SERIOUSLY LOVE WILD BUNNY <3)