A Drunk 2PM

I found Lee Junho in a box.

They sat in a circle around the alcohol stash, with their eyes on each other. Chansung stared at Junsu, who stared at Jaebeom. Jaebeom stared at Taecyeon who stared back, ending the supposed-to-be chain. The TaecJay Duo burst into giggles. Yes. That’s right, giggles. They grabbed some cans of beer, ignoring Chansung’s protests and ran into a room and locked the door before anyone else knew what was happening.

‘Well. We can’t help that.’ decided Chansung, who had suddenly taken up a leader-like role following the appearance of alcohol. ‘Let’s play the Never Have I Ever game.’ Everyone shifted uncomfortably. ‘Well? What are you waiting for?’

‘Chansung-ah. There are girls here. No offence.’ Junsu was blunt and straight to the point.

‘So? Hurry up and play.’

‘I don’t want to do anything I regret.’

‘Whatever. JYP’s orders to get drunk anyway.’

They complied with Chansung’s orders and decided to play Never Have I Ever. Assuming that many readers are underage, obviously this was a drinking game. Never Have I Ever starts with all the players in a circle, putting up ten fingers. The first player says a statement starting with ‘Never have I ever...’Anyone who has done what the player has not, must drink and put down a finger. The next player in the circle then says another statement. The game ends when any player ends up with all ten fingers down.

Chansung started off with a not so scandalous one. ‘Never have I ever fallen in love.’

‘Just wait till you do,’ said Junsu spitefully, before drinking along with the majority of the circle, except Wooyoung.

Jooyeon was next and said: ‘Never have I ever watched .’ The boys all drank and put down another finger.

‘I’m going to get you back.’ said Junho, who was next to her. Jooyeon pecked him on the cheek, with a chorus of groans following the cheesy moment. ‘Never have I ever been a girl.’

Following this lame comment, Junho received a thrashing from the other members. ‘What the hell was that?’ complained Chansung. The girls drank anyway and it was Wooyoung’s turn next.

‘Never have I ever called myself Broadcast Man.’ the rest of the group laughed when Junsu cursed, put down another finger and drank.

‘Never have I ever behaved in an inappropriate manner at a recording.’ Junsu was going to receive a worse beating than the one that Junho just had, never mind the fact that he was one of the hyungs. When 2PM had finally been finished, they forced Junsu to drink for such an absurd lie.

‘Pass another can of beer, Chansung.’

‘Oh my lord. How much did you drink every time?’

‘Oh please, Chansung-ah. You sound like the cheesy little Italian Maknae that you are.’

‘Is he drunk already? This is no fun.’

They were going to dump Junsu in his room, when they realised that TaecJay were still barricaded in there. They dumped him in the room with the manager instead, snickering to think of the manager coming home and realising Junsu was in his bed. Jooyeon also got up, having being fed up with the games and wanted to sleep. She went off to Junho’s bedroom, turned off the lights, bid goodnight and went to sleep.

The rest of the group decided to play cards, making the loser drink. Wooyoung especially at this game and eventually gave up. He also went to bed, disregarding the teasing of Chansung.

After a few hours, with a shirtless Chansung, a Junho with a dog collar and Nickhun who was sound asleep, Sunye sighed at the chaos around her. Enlisting the help of the still sober Italian Maknae, she carried Nickhun off to his bed. Feeling tired, she fell asleep next to him.

‘Junho-ah. Take this out to the trash.’

Junho went outside to chuck the seeming infinite beer cans. He was about to go inside when he spotted the cardboard box outside. It looked so inviting and comfortable. He looked around, hoping no one was around, before crawling in the box.

He hadn’t meant to fall asleep. He just wanted to be in a cardboard box.

---------------------------------------------------

While the rest of the group was outside, having fun with their drinking games, Taecyeon and Jaebeom were having a ‘serious talk’ inside.

‘Taec? Have you ever been snowboarding?’

‘Nah, what’s up Jay?’

‘I wanna go to Australia and see koalas.’

‘Dude. Koalas are so cool man.’

‘I know right. They’re so chill, they sleep like. FOREVER.’

Damnit TaecJay, more interesting conversation please?

‘Tell me Taec. Is there someone that you don’t like out there?’

OH YES.

‘Come on bro. Tell me. We’re cool right?’ Jaebeom reverted back to gangster English and stared at Taecyeon with the most serious expression he could muster. They had a mini staring competition before Taecyeon caved in and giggled again. Jaebeom couldn’t keep the serious expression on his face either and they collapsed in a heap on the floor.

‘Man. You are hilarious Jay.’

They fell into that comfortable silence that guys had when they were together. They drank, enjoying the other’s presence. When Jay was about to forget, Taecyeon spoke.

‘It’s Jooyeon.’

‘What?’

‘I don’t really like Jooyeon that much.’

‘WHAT? ASASDFGHJKL. Why? She’s really nice.’

‘I’m jealous of what she stands for.’

‘What does she stand for?’

‘The second maknae has a girlfriend and I don’t.’

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

So i didnt update yesterday.... yesh im a lazy bum....

BUT.... i did upload another fic

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/34663/the-cursed-piano-2pm-death-highschool-junho-oneshot-schoollife-supernatural

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA is that compensation enough?