2PM lost Junho

I found Lee Junho in a box.

‘Jaebeom-hyung.’

‘Uh-oh. What did you this time? Leadja will fix it. Did Junsu eat your bananas? Or maybe Taecyeon won’t give you any mangoes?’ The former Leadja still called his former group occasionally when they ran into troubles. Even now, it was Jaebeom who sorted out 2PM’s daily trivial problems, such as dealing with Wooyoung’s unstoppable complaints that Nichkhun had gone boring during ‘marriage,’ or even how to manipulate JYP into giving them a little bit more sleep.

‘Um… Actually, the hyungs want me to tell you something.’

‘I can take it. What happened?’

‘We sort of… threw out Junho.’

‘WHAT!!!!! YOU THREW HIM OUT? GET HIM BACK INTO THE APARTMENT NOW.’ Jay’s voice was deafening. Chansung winced. He knew the next moments would not be pretty.

‘We can’t. He crawled into a box and we haven’t seen him since.’

The next few minutes of the phone call consisted of Jaebeom yelling loudly enough to resemble the noise made by the phone when it was on loudspeaker mode.

‘IF YOU DON’T GET JUNHO BACK, I WILL TELL THEM YOU ALL WATCH !!!’

‘No… wait…. Hyung…’

‘The leadja has spoken.’

Chansung left the next words unspoken. In phone calls like this they could just pretend that Jaebeom had never left. Sometimes it certainly seemed that way. When Khun-hyung and Taec-Hyung were talking in rapid English, the rest of the members could visualise him sitting next to them, with a smile on his face, as he could finally speak fluently in a language that the others spoke. They could visualise him in the morning, fooling around while everyone was half-asleep.

The most important time was when they won an award. The leadja was always there with them. He didn’t need to be physically there in person with them, but when they won an award, they could feel him smiling along with them, babbling an award speech that nearly always needed to be translated by Taecyeon-hyung.

He wiped away a tear in secret and handed the phone wordlessly to Taecyeon. They didn’t say anything when Chansung slumped off to his room. None of them would admit that it still hurt a little bit when they remembered Jaebeom, but they do know that even without him, 2PM will try their best.

‘Hey Jay.’

‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THROWING OUT JUNHO IS UNFORGIVABLE.’

‘Jay, it was an accident.’

‘Youaccidently threw out Junho?’

‘Well, he drank some alcohol.’

‘Who was the smart- that gave Junho alcohol?’

Gulp.

‘You DO know that Junho goes beddy-byes after he gets drunk. How did he end up being thrown out?’

Gulp.

‘We were drinking as well hyung.’

‘YAH. THEN WHY WEREN’T YOU THROWN OUT? WHY JUNHO?’

‘Don’t worry Jay, there’s a dog collar on him.’

‘Oh my lord. JUNHO IS GONNA DIE UNDER YOUR CARE.’

Taecyeon hung up the phone before Jaebeom could spout more ‘Junho is precious’ nonsense. Junsu walked past, pretending not to be interested, but everyone knew that he was anxious to find the other half of his Junbrothers couple.

Junho had been missing for about six hours when the rest of 2PM felt the full effects of his missing person’s status. Junho had always had a slight bubbly effect on the band. Junho always helped brighten up the room.

Where was Junho? 

-------------------------------------------------------------

AHEHEHE I love writing this story :D

i apologize for the short chapters i've been posting up, but i shall post a chapter EVERY DAY to make up for it :D

fun fact: this chapter has the exact same number of words as the last one :D