Junho wakes up

I found Lee Junho in a box.

Jooyeon left Junho sleeping in the guest room that she was lucky enough to have in her apartment. He looked so angelic sleeping. Remembering the box, she couldn’t help but giggle. Why was a grown man like him in a box with a dog collar around his neck?

She left the room, hoping to watch some TV before Junho woke up.

---------------------------------------------------------

Junho opened his eyes, slightly drowsy but still awake enough to comprehend his surroundings. He was in a foreign room, with a dog collar around his neck. Hold on just a minute. When did this happen? Why does he have a dog collar? He stumbled out of the room and attempted to his way around in his current state. He wandered through the bathroom and the kitchen before finally ending up in the lounge room. He saw a girl on the couch, with her back to him, watching TV.

‘Who…who are you?’ Strangely, his voice was uncertain and scared. His normal bravado that he showed on stage was gone.

The girl turned around to face him and he was struck by her beauty. With long black hair and straight bangs that framed her lovely oval face. Her eyes were big and innocent with eyelashes that complemented it perfectly. Her lips were plump and pouty with just a tint of pink. Her cheeks were lit up by a small blush that was gradually spreading across her face. Wow, Junho thought, this couldn’t get more cliché.

‘Jooyeon.’

It was a pretty name. Wow, who was writing this story? He awkwardly shuffled next to her and sat down. Now he was annoyed,a leather sofa, a plasma TV, this girl must be rich! She was essentially one of those rich pretty girls that all those fanfiction writers like to imagine themselves as. He tried to shrug it off and ask keep a cool demeanour under these circumstances.

All the girls who wrote those stories of idols somehow ending up in their house after being found ‘passed out’ or ‘unconscious’ only wrote about their feelings. They couldn’t comprehend the feeling of terror that overcame an idol when he woke up to surroundings that weren’t familiar OR a hotel.

‘Why am I here? Do you know who I am?’

She smiled. To him, it was like the heavens beaming down on him. I guess the writer was still in a mood for writing those typical lovey dovey stories. Not that he was complaining.

 ‘Lee Junho of 2PM. I found you in a box on the roadside. I couldn’t just leave you lying there.’

END OF CLICHÉ. Why is my story like this? Most people have a chance meeting at the train station or just run into their idols at the most random places. However, I, Lee Junho, was found in a box. It was an outrage. Lee Junho found in a box? Oh well, I guess this will prevent me from being cut out from variety shows. It could make a good story. What happened recently with your life, Junho-goon? Some girl found me in a box. Oh-har-dee-ha-ha.

‘Are you hungry?’

At least she was a nice girl. Junho could live with being found in a box if the girl was this nice.

‘I can make some pancakes.’

Junho facepalmed.

 

----------------

I hope that was ok >.< Please comment on any areas that could be improved or dialogue that you didnt get.