The Rage of JYP and the Delight of Junho

I found Lee Junho in a box.

JYP was officially mad. How could anyone just lose a bandmate like that? To top it off, it was one of their youngest members. He wasn’t too worried if Chansung went missing, after all, the boy had an appetite that would deter even the most determined fan girls from keeping him around. But Junho was a different matter, all the fans needed was a place to allow Junho to dance and he was as good as sold.

He was currently attempting to channel his anger in a healthy manner, when somebody knocked on his door.

In came 2PM minus Junho (and Jaebeom) with their heads hanging down with shame. DARN RIGHT THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED. They lost their precious widdle Junho and realised six hours later. SIX HOURS. How do you not realise someone is missing after six hours?

‘Taecyeon-ah, what happened?’ his voice was soft, dangerously soft.

Gulp.

‘We kinda… um. Lost him?’

JYP took a deep breath. It told 2PM all they needed to know about his feelings.

‘I know that, otherwise he would be with you and we wouldn’t be having this conversation.’

Gulp.

‘And where were you, Minjae?’ He asked, turning to 2PM’s favourite manager, who quivered under his boss’s glare.

‘I was asleep.’

‘ASLEEP?!?’

Gulp. Time to use Jaebeom’s ‘Super Dooper Ultra-Special Leadja-saving’ skills (no prizes for guessing who named that). Khunnie-mon! GO! (A/N: I am addicted to Pokemon)

‘Hyung-nim… we twied to looked for Junho.’ Nickhun also threw in a wink attack for good luck.

The attack didn’t effect JYP-mon.

‘Yah! Nickhun…. You can’t fool me. I know your Korean is better than Chansung’s. Even Junho said so.’ (A/N: Refer to Haha Mong Show when 2PM was on, Junho is so adorable sleeping <3)

2PM hung their heads even lower, when somebody walked through the door.

--------------------------------------------------

Junho was having the time of his life in the streets of Seoul (A/N: I at the geography of Korea… or any other place)

Much to the chagrin of Jooyeon, he left the apartment after finishing his pancakes and refused to go back to the JYPE office, even with various bribes. Junho was holding a bag of chips in one hand and a soda in the other (unknown to the rest of the members, he was secretly a food junkie).

‘AHEHEHEHEHEHE. I haven’t had this much fun in a while,’ yelled Junho, drawing the attention of various passerby.

‘No, this couldn’t get worse,’ groaned Jooyeon.

She was wrong. The next minute, fan girls had come running up, having recognised Junho, asking where Taecyeon or Nickhun was. Junho just gave a charming eye smile and refused to answer the various demands the fangirls had.

‘OMONA!!! It’s Junho-oppa!’

‘Are you a Wonder Girls fan?’

‘OPPA! Can I get your signature?’

‘Junho-ah!!! Where’s Khunnie?’

‘OMG. It’s RAIN!!!’ Someone was obviously biased.

Junho grinned and fuelled the fangirl’s spasms by instantly dancing to Rainism. Jooyeon facepalmed and slipped away. The fangirls screamed even louder. Wait a minute. Jooyeon took out her cell phone. She pressed the record button on her phone and smirked silently, this video was going on Tumblr. *insert evil cackle here* I wonder how many views I would get.

Junho turned around to find a cell phone in front of him. ‘Pancake Girl’ (he insisted on calling her that) was taking a video of him dancing. He immediately realised his situation and what a make-up less face could do to an idol star’s reputation.

‘Pancake Girl! I needa go home!’

Finally, someone or something had knocked some sense into him. 

 

-----------------------------------------

AEHEHEHE hope you guys enjoy this :D *no comments* T.T COMMENT PEOPLE... COMMMMMENT