Junho Wanders Off Again.

I found Lee Junho in a box.

‘Jaebeom-ah.’

‘What’s wrong?’ Jaebeom was still being oddly considerate. I guess Jaebeom wasn’t as much as a ditz that everyone thought he was.

‘I have this bad feeling. Like. Maybe. Nickhun is with some girl?’

‘How could you know that?’

‘I’ve always known. From the first time I saw Nickhun, I was so in love with him. At first, I was attracted to his looks, but as time passed, I started to fall for him as he was. He was just like my ideal man. I loved to be around him. I loved his smile, the way it would light up the room every single time. I loved his wink, the way it felt like he only winked for me. ‘

‘You don’t know if he is with a girl though.’

‘Look Jaebeom. I know it seems so weird, but he is always with a girl if I feel he is.’

‘Sunye-ah, you seriously don’t believe that you know what he is doing?’

‘Jaebeom-ah, let’s be honest.

‘Yea?’

‘You at giving advice.’

‘YES. I KNOW RIGHT! THAT’S WHY I’LL GIVE YOU THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE NOW!’

Sunye reluctantly allowed Jaebeom to drag her off to a destination of his choice, however still smiling at his antics. Unfortunately, Sunye couldn’t seem to read Jaebeom’s mind like us readers will be able to.

‘Please. Can you tell me where we are going?’

‘WE’RE GOING TO A PLACE OF HIGHS AND LOWS BABY!’ Too bad Taecyeon isn’t here to translate for Sunye.

After going through the streets of Seoul City and getting lost at least twice, (Jaebeom insisted that they were just going through a detour). They finally reached their destination after two hours of going in and out of the streets of the city. According to Jaebeom, however, they had arrived just in time for his favourite activity.

‘JAEBEOM-AH! WHY DID YOU TAKE ME CLUBBING?’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nickhun and Jooyeon were now sitting comfortably in a small café sipping on some coffee. Nickhun was sipping on hazelnut mocha while Jooyeon was enjoying her vanilla latte. There was that awkward silence that nobody knew what to say and nobody knew what to do. Fortunately, Jooyeon wasn’t afraid of breaking the silence.

‘So why are you here Nickhun-shi?’

‘Please. Call me Oppa.’ Wink attack time! GO KHUNNIE-MON!

It seemed as if Nickhun’s attack did not affect Jooyeon at all. Unlike most girls, she didn’t blush, she didn’t look away, she didn’t even blink at his wink. (A/N: OMG! Jooyeon’s gonna get bricked!!! Sorry Nickhun fan girls!)

‘Nickhun Oppa? Why are you here?’

‘I know. I shouldn’t be here. But I had to ask you something.’

‘Go on.’ Why is he dragging on and on?

‘Well. It’s about Sunye. I mean. I don’t really know why. But she always reacts weirdly when she’s around me.’

‘But, I don’t know Sunye well.’

‘Well. You are a girl right? I mean. Girls know how girls think right?’Jooyeon hid a laugh. Here was a boy, innocent as a bee, unable to comprehend why girls were girls and boys were boys. Well, that was an over exaggeration, but Nickhun was really naïve.

‘She. She kind of… her face gets kind of red?’ Her voice goes all weird as well. It gets all high and stuff. I don’t know why. It never happens with the rest of 2PM. Maybe she dislikes me?’

This time, she couldn’t hide it. She laughed. It was so funny. Did he really not know what she was blushing about? Was he seriously dense enough to think that Sunye disliked him? It was obvious what the problem was. Sunye liked him. Or maybe even, loved him?

‘Nickhun Oppa. Maybe you should ask?’

‘But…But…’

Jooyeon had just discovered another secret of the JYP Nation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

2PM was busy trying to convince the PD to delete the tapes. But unfortunately, he wouldn’t budge.  While Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Junsu were focused on their goal of getting the tapes deleted, Chansung was easily persuaded by a banana and Junho? Where was Junho? Oh no.

Junho had wandered off yet again.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHEHEHEHHEE. I posted it up early today since i have lots of homework. If I don't post for the next few days, it's cuz i have lots of assignments and tests coming up Dx PLEASE BEAR WITH ME

 

I LOVE YOU ALL <3