Junho Attempts to Convince Sunye Ft. Park Jaebeom

I found Lee Junho in a box.

Luckily, JYP didn’t notice any change in his 2PM boys and left them alone (for now.) At this piece of news you might think that all was good. Junho and Jooyeon were (sort of) together (and JYP didn’t know), Junsu and Junho had apologized to each other, Nickhun had agreed to a blind date.

But you be wrong.

After all, Sunye still hadn’t agreed to the blind date yet. After many detours and somehow ending up touring a box factory….(I swear Junho is a box magnet, that boy suits the images of boxes so well), they, being Junho and Jooyeon, finally ended up in front of the Wonder Girls’ dorm.

‘Junho-ah…. Aren’t you going to knock? Or use that doorbell thingy they use nowadays?’ I apologize for Jooyeon’s speech, it’s a slow day for her today. (A/N: PSHHHHT yeh right. We all know that I’m the one having a slow day.)

‘Craps.’

‘What?’

‘I forgot to call Sunye-noona to see if she was going to be home.’

‘YAH! LEE JUNHO! We went through the whole day trying to get to her place… AND NOW YOU TELL ME SHE MIGHT NOT BE HOME?’

‘Who might not be home?’

Jooyeon and Junho both jumped. After all, Chansung and Jaebeom had both popped out of nowhere. Jaebeom had an eomma-like sixth sense and dragged Chansung with him, disregarding the fact that the maknae might have had schedules.

After the yelling at Chansung and Jaebeom for following them, Junho and Jooyeon said their greetings to the eomma maknae duo, to which Jaebeom replied with a curt nod and Chansung replied:

‘When will I get pancakes?’

Oh my lord. Not here Chansung, please. This writer has plans for you.

At least the rest of them had the sense to ignore him. But that leaves them awkwardly standing in front of the Wonder Girls’ dorms. Sorry kids, I would give you more time to awkwardly stare at a door, but you know… time is precious.

Sunye had walked up and unlocked the door, surprised at the crowd in front of it, but deciding to disregard them, except for one snide comment, just because.

‘Look, I know you love my door, but I’m going to unlock it and put it out of your sight for maybe two seconds, but I’ll return it to you soon.’

The four of them stood there in a daze, before Junho finally pulled them all back to Earth by yelling:

‘WAIT! Noona! I have to ask you something.’

‘What is it?’

He shuffled awkwardly on the spot before saying: ‘It’s kinda going to take a long time…’

‘Well I guess you all better come in then.’

If Sunye showed any sign of surprise at the other three members of Junho’s company, she did not show it. After all, Park Jaebeom was explanation enough.

They ended up wasting a quarter of an hour chatting about nothing in particular. To us, the fangirls with bucketloads of time, (that’s why we end up writing fanfics like this one), a quarter of an hour is just a mere fifteen minutes. To idols, a quarter of an hour of free time CANNOT be wasted. It was precious resting time; it was precious time to them as it was the one time they could be themselves.

That was why, as he sat on the couch in the Wonder Girls’ lounge room, Junho thought that he was an angel to Nickhun. After all, he was sacrificing his free time for his hyung’s happiness. Or at least he hoped so.

Ok. Fine. He was being selfish. All he wanted to do was please Jooyeon by helping her set up a blind date between Nickhun and Sunye. Whatever, let’s just pretend that it does count. Speaking of which, how did she manage to spot that Nickhun liked Sunye before he did? Those types of women’s intuition or whatever it was called should be illegal. Or men should have these hunches as well.

 ‘Noona?’

‘Yes, Junho?’

‘Can you? Um…’ Nope. He couldn’t ask her. It was so awkward. Well. I guess that’s why Jooyeon’s there.

‘Sunye Eonni? Do you wanna go on a blind date?’

‘Um…’

Strangely, Jaebeom had not said anything the whole time. (Chansung had gone off to raid the fridge, too bad the only thing that will satisfy him is a banana.)  Well. I guess this can be Jaebeom’s trigger.

‘SO THIS WAS YOUR REASON? AHEHEHEHHE, the great Park Jaebeom had always known what you were planning to do. That is why I stalk… followed you in order to warn my dear friend.’

‘What Jaebeom-ah?’ Sunye turned her eyes towards him, wide with anticipation.

‘YOUR BLIND DATE IS KHUNNIE-MON!’

‘What?’

‘He means Nickhun.’ Thank you Chansung, you finished raiding the fridge in time to come in to be the backup Jaebeom translator.

However, now that his role has being (sort of) defined, he is a Mini Jaebeom in a way, causing chaos everywhere. Because now, Sunye had given her answer straight out.

‘No.’

Well, readers, we now have to say a BIG thanks to Chansung and Jaebeom for completely ruining the storyline that we all anticipated. You know… the one where they meet for the blind date, and are awkward in the beginning and like… something happens and they get their happy ending. But I guess a few things happened.

We now know that Sunye wants to avoid Nickhun at all costs, after all, she hasn’t been present these past few chapters. We now know Chansung’s proper role in this fanfic. And we now know that if we want the blind date to even have a chance of happening, do not bring Park Jaebeom, who is now proven to know everything, (how did he know that Nickhun was Khunnie-mon?)

I guess in the next chapter, we explore ways of coercing Sunye into going to this (now one-sided blindness) blind date. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for late update... I usually write my chapters at school (during english) AHEHEHHEHEHE but we had a walkathon today... so i was hella tired....

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and so yeh... tomorrow's the last day of school before the holidays...(time seems to have gone so fast this year)

I will be writing like crazy in the holidays, mostly one-shots.... so if you have any requests...Please feel free to ask me.

So to my beloved readers... (silent or not)

PLEASE CHERISH EVERY MOMENT OF LIFE.... A second might seem short, a minute might seem a bit longer, an hour even longer, a day might seem like 24 hours, a week 7 days, a month might be long enough, a year 365 or 366 days, a lifetime to be forever. But the reality is, even a lifetime is too short for us to experience everything that life offers.