I wonder if anyone reads the title ^^ Please comment if you do... Im stuck on a chapter name

I found Lee Junho in a box.

The next day, 2PM found out they were to pair up with Wonder Girls for a special stage. The reactions were mixed. Taecyeon and Junsu were excited, having no idea what Junho, Jaebeom and Chansung were up to yesterday. Nickhun was happy that he got the chance to work with his precious sunbae-nims (and a chance to talk to Sunye.) Junho was prepared to avoid Sunye at all costs and Chansung being Chansung just did not care much.

They had a beachy concept for the special stage. Imagine beautiful white sand, clear blue waters, palm trees. Imagine girls in swimsuits and boys in swimming trunks. Sunscreen, wet hair… Oh forget it; everybody’s probably just imagining 2PM shirtless right now. Nope. Sorry to crush fangirl fantasies, they’re going to be wearing tank tops. The girls were going to wear beach dress, the short bubbly cute ones.

As for the pairings….that’s right, they were going to have pairings for this special stage. But they weren’t going to be like the pairings of the Tango version of Nobody, this special stage was going to have different pairings.

Junsu and Wooyoung were to be with Hyerim, who had insisted on having both boys (A/N: she’s like…US, in the way she spazzes over boys.) Taecyeon and Sohee were to be partners, apparently his beastliness contrasted perfectly with her serious personality (if you ask me….Wooyoung and Sohee should have been put together.) Junho was with Yoobin. Chansung, who was with Yeeun the last time, was allowed to pair up with her again, apparently they looked perfect together.

And life, like the irritating thing that it is, paired up Nickhun and Sunye. Well ok, not life, JYP did. But still, it was going to be irritating and annoying. It’s like when you see someone you don’t like that well in the streets. You just hope that they don’t come over. You keep your head down so you don’t make eye contact. But then you look up accidently, and in that one moment, they see you. And then they walk over and start to TALK to you. This was like one of THOSE moments in life.

If Sunye’s face was an emoticon, it would’ve have been like T.T

To top it off, Nickhun started the conversation in the most awkward way possible.

‘Sunye-ah. Do you know that Junho set up a blind date for me? That boy is amazing in the way he cares for his hyungs. I wonder who it is. Do you know?’

Sunye just said nothing and walked away. Let’s hope she’s not bashing up the person that Jaebeom calls his baby. Nickhun just stared at her, clueless.

‘Heartbreak is a very sad thing, Nickhun-oppa.’

He jumped. Wonder Girls’ former maknae was a scary person sometimes. Of course, she would disagree. Sohee was just a serious person. She walked away and was replaced by Chansung.

‘Hyung. If only you knew who your blind date was going to be. Then you’d understand everything.’

‘I wonder who she is. I wonder if she’s pretty.’

‘Well. She’s definitely pretty.’

‘I wonder if she’s smart.’

‘She’s smart.’

‘I wonder if she’s cute.’

‘She’s very cute.’

‘I wonder…’

‘You wonder?’

‘I wonder HOW THE HELL YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS AND I DON’T?’

‘Well… hyung, you are going on a blind date. Even Sunye knows who it is, thanks to Jaebeom-hyung.’

Chansung walked away and left Nickhun confused. I mean, what did his blind date have to do with Sunye and Jaebeom?

That’s when it struck him. Sunye was going to be his blind date. Junho was sneakier than he thought. But then again, why Sunye? It could be anyone but Sunye.

Nickhun didn’t know why, but he couldn’t handle himself around Sunye. Why did she have some sort of weird effect on him? It was like he was allergic to her. He left to give  Junho a scolding.

He finally saw him through a door that was ajar. Junho seemed to be facing someone.  Maybe it was a girl. Wait. He recognized the voice. It was Sunye’s voice. He edged slightly closer, straining to try and hear what she was saying.

‘…Why did you try to arrange a blind date between Nickhun and I? You know that we don’t go together…. ‘

Nickhun left without hearing another word. He could recognize the hurt in his heart when it came. It was that little painful squeeze before someone just decides to squeeze it so hard that it doesn’t break, it shrivels up. It was a little like heartbreak.

Maybe if he stayed to hear the next words or came a little bit later than he did, he would hear the next words and his heart would be healed. Because Sunye said something:

‘I like him and he doesn’t like me.’

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm such a lazy bum T^T

DO NOT WORRY !!!!

I have holidays ^^ for two weeks so im free to write SOOOOOO MUCH *giant smile*

once again i love you all. <3

and today (tonight)... special mention goes to yunhosyeobo

thanks for being so friendly :D MY DARLING EONNI!!!!