Junho is at a Cafe

I found Lee Junho in a box.

Junho didn’t know where he was going. It was as if his body was going all by itself. It was like some invisible force had told his body to go, go, and go! He only wished he knew where.

He noticed that his feet were taking him away from the photo shoot set, where the other members were arguing about some tape. It was taking him away from Chansung, who sat some way off, absorbed with his treasure, which now consisted of various snacks as well as his prized bananas and mangoes (stolen off Taecyeon-hyung).

Junho noticed the cold weather outside. It was snowing (A/N: Does it snow in Seoul? >.<), he stuck his tongue out like a child, wanting to taste a snowflake. They were like magic, melting on his tongue. It was cold, yet warm. The snowflakes were delicate, beautiful, yet fragile as well. The cold was inviting, yet chilly and frightening. But it did not deter his body from going outside.

Junho saw. He noticed. He observed. But he didn’t interfere. It was as if something happened to him. It was as if his brain was content to let the body lead for once. He dimly noticed the people on the streets, the various couples snuggling up to each other for warmth. Junho felt a pang of jealousy, they looked cold, but at least they looked happy.

It was hard work being an idol. You had to put aside the rest you might have desired, your health, your love, maybe even the life you wanted. Everyone thought that an idol got more rest than the two hours that got (on average). Everyone thought they were content with being single and just living with the love of their fans. Some days it was enough. Other days, such as this one, it made him want to stop being an idol. He just wanted someone to whisper all those sweet words to. He wanted someone to be nice to him, to cook him food. Was it too much to ask for a date on Valentine’s or Christmas?

He noticed his feet taking him into a café, one of those cute, high-class ones, the ones that smelled of coffee and cakes. The customers were all sitting down, chatting comfortably in the lounges. The waiters and waitresses were bursting with smiles, eager to please. The walls were painted a soft pastel orange, complemented by a vase of yellow flowers and yellow flowery lights. It was all very calm and relaxed.

He was about to sit down and order a vanilla latte (awww…. Aren’t they just destined for each other?), when he spotted it.

Or rather, them.

Nickhun and Jooyeon were at a table, Jooyeon was seemed to be laughing at something Nickhun had said. Nickhun also had a happy smile on his face.

He was struck by how perfect they looked together. How his handsome face complemented her pretty looks. He was jealous how she looked like she was having the time of her life with him. He was jealous how they looked like the perfect couple.

When he walked away, there was just some tiny part of his heart that felt as if someone had taken a needle and poked him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaebeom had walked out of the club after Sunye had lectured him on their image, calling his beloved 2PM members. He wanted especially to talk to his ‘baby’ Junho. (According to him… Chansung made a weird maknae, apart from the fact that he ate the most).

‘TAECYEONNNIE-BOO!’

Oh no.

‘Do you reckon he’s on drugs?’ whispered Taecyeon to Junsu.

‘YAH! I CAN HEAR YOU! YOUR PHONE IS ON LOUD-SPEAKER!’

‘Jaebeom-ah. Shhh. People are looking.’

‘So is yours hyung.’

Oh my lord. This phone conversation was going to be confusing.

‘AHAHAHHAHAHA. The greatness of Park Jaebeom will be EVERYWHERE now.’

Taecyeon could almost visualise the smiley faces that was floating around Jaebeom’s face while he was saying this.

‘Hyung. Are you ok?’

‘Am I ever ok? Of course I’m ok.’

Wooyoung walked over to where Taecyeon and Junsu were now looking at the phone in an almost scared manner.

‘Hyung. Chansung’s eating your mangoes. And I dunno where Junho is.’

Oh no. It was like unleashing a tidal wave.

‘WHAT! YOU LOST HIM AGAIN? HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU LOSE MY BABY JUNNNNNNNNNNNNIE!’

Oh lord.

‘WHY IS HE? WHY IS HE? JUNNNIE DARLING BABY MY JUN!’

Wait. Is Jay losing his mind? His English isn’t even making sense anymore.

‘How long do you think he’ll rant on for?’ What a smart maknae to ask that question. AND WHEN DID HE GET HERE?

‘5 minutes?’ Junsu-ah… did you forget how crazy your leadja could be?

‘I put my money on until we hang up.’

‘I say he’ll be waiting for us when we get home.’ Good job Taec, good job.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLERGHHHH draggy... kinda cliche chapter

oh well...

KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING :D

and and.... do you like the banner and background? I LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT :D its all thanks to DBSK_Cassie xD