Junho Plans a Blind Date For Nickhun

I found Lee Junho in a box.

Junho grinned when he heard the commotion on the other side of the door. He slid his fingers into Jooyeon’s and pulled her closer, disregarding the safety of the bowl of salad she was holding.

He saw the other member’s shock and smiled. This part was going to be fun.

‘Junho-ah! Are you going out with her? My baby is growing up. Awwww.’ I bet you readers know who that is already.

OMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMG JOOYEON IS CHEATING ON MY KHUNNIE! These were the delusional thoughts of one called Jang Wooyoung.

‘Jooyeon-ah, did you bring the pancakes?’ Chansung, that’s not helping your goal of having a role other than eating.

‘WOW, these two are the bomb together!’

‘Jay. Calm down.’

‘Nice.’ Khunnie-mon threw a wink attack at Jooyeon. Junho, who noticed it, quickly covered her eyes.

‘Awwww.’ Chorused the spectators.

Grinning, Junho lead Jooyeon into the 2PM dorm. She followed him with a blush on her face. They glanced at each other, before bursting into giggles. The rest of 2PM gave them puzzled looks, but returned to the dinner table anyway.

‘We brought some salad.’

‘WHUT! Are you implying my cooking is bad?’

‘Hyung. It’s just out of courtesy.’

They settled down and tried to eat their dinner in peace. Of course, everybody reached for the salad. Even Chansung.

When they finished, Junsu and Jooyeon went to wash the dishes, no doubt planning to bond over their mutual love of Daegu (or so Junho thought). TaecJay went to do whatever they did in Taecyeon and Junsu’s shared room. Wooyoung went into his room, speaking to someone on webcam (it sounded suspiciously like IU). Chansung and Nickhun stayed in the lounge room, lazing about.

Junho decided it was time to take up his role as a cupid and joined them in the lounge room, wanting to bait Nickhun into accepting a blind date.

‘Khun-hyung?’

‘Yeh?’

Chansung knew something was up. Junho didn’t normally speak so nicely to his hyungs. Like Taecyeon had said on a recent Dream Team episode, most of what Junho said nowadays was NC-25. He wondered what Junho was up to, what he had done.

‘Are you lonely?’

Chansung could predict what was going to happen next. For some reason, Junho would suggest a blind date for Nickhun hyung. And Khun-hyung, being the kind Khun-hyung that he is, would agree. He watched this saga all unfold in front of his eyes. Somehow, Chansung knew what he was trying to do. He was going to set up Nickhun with Sunye. It’s been mentioned before, Chansung DOES do something other than eat.

Well, it’s going to be interesting to see their blind date. After all, awkwardness on a date leads to even more uncomfortable moments that would be undoubtedly fun to tease Khun-hyung about in the future. Chansung began to form evil plans in his head.

-------------------------------------------------------

Taecyeon and Jaebeom were just chilling in their room. Yes. That’s right. THEIR ROOM. You  know, like just chilling? So this is how their conversation went.

‘Yo, waddup bro?’

‘Waddup, Jay?’

They looked at each other before bursting into uncontrollable laughter. Even though this was a fanfic, and they could talk however they wanted to, gangster-like was still funny. Everyone around them always said that the TaecJay duo could always make their own fun.

‘What’s a chillin’ bro?’

Oh lord. Jaebeom. I think the readers want to read something other than you and Taecyeon using American slang to amuse yourselves.

CRASH.

Praise the heavens, something happened.

Taecyeon and Jaebeom immediately got up and went to the source of the noise. The kitchen. The kitchen, where Junsu and Jooyeon were washing up.

Junho had also rushed in and was in the midst of accusing Junsu of causing the injury (a cut from some broken dishes or something….) to Jooyeon. Junsu was fervently denying this accusation, while Jooyeon just stood there in shock.

‘What did I tell you, Taec? She’s going to break us up.’ murmured Jaebeom, before swooping in to save the two members who had always been close, from murdering each other.

After many vicious words swapped on both sides, Jaebeom managed to get Junho and Junsu to apologize to each other. After all, Jaebeom still had some Leadja skills left.

Taecyeon watched it all, a spectator. And yet, he couldn’t shake off the feeling that Jaebeom was right, this girl was going to break them up.

Khunyoung walked in arguing, yet again. Taecyeon watched as Jooyeon got them to stop fighting and give each other a warm hug. Or maybe, he thought, maybe she would bring them all together.

Chansung walked in, calm and composed, like his beloved group of hyungs had not been fighting. He walked into the kitchen, grabbed a banana and left.

Facepalm.

Chansung walked back in

‘Sorry hyung. I forgot I was supposed to have a greater presence than just eating in this fanfic. So hyung, what do you think JYP-hyung will say about all this?’

GULP.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot something in my last chapter....

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BELOVED DONGSAENG!!! BBOGEULIE!!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/10601

She's like... SOME AWESOME BUBBLY SUJU FAN!!! and she writes about suju :DDDDDD

AND YOOOOOH SILENT READERS!!!! I WUVVVVZ YOU

anyways >.< IM SOOOOOOOO TIRED T^T  stupid cross country.... *mini-rant* YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU ALL <3<3<3<3<3<3<3