The World Is A Little Messed Up At The Moment

I found Lee Junho in a box.

Nickhun touched her cheeks; they were soft, so white. She looked at him, her eyes gentle and loving. Nickhun knew that it would hurt to be rejected by her, but it would hurt more to not tell her. He wanted to give them a chance. He wanted her to know his feelings towards her. Maybe life would bring them together, maybe it wouldn’t, but he wanted to have a chance.

‘What’s wrong, Nickhun-Oppa?’

‘I love you.’ He repeated it in Thai. He couldn’t tell her in Korean yet, it was too nerve-wracking. He had to use his mother tongue. She looked at him with her lovely oval face, skin as white as snow. She looked at him in puzzlement. But then the look vanished and was replaced by a more determined one. She started speaking in a hurried voice:

‘Nickhun-oppa. I know this is the wrong time to tell you since you like someone else but… IlikeyoualotandI’velikedyousincetraineedays.’

‘Wait. Sunye-ah. What was that?’ It was his turn to not understand her. In a language that he wasn’t too fluent in, it was hard to understand when someone spoke too fast in Korean. At times like this, he cursed his inability to understand Korean like the natives did.

Sunye didn’t mind out all. She gave out a sigh. It was all out. She didn’t mind if he didn’t catch the words, it was just a relief to get it all out.

‘YAH! Tell me!’

Sunye gave a devilish grin and ran away. Nickhun shouted after her, but then gave up. He couldn’t tell her in the end. Nor could he figure out what she was saying. Maybe he could do it another day. But it was going to hurt at the moment. It was going to hurt seeing her with other guys.

That was when Jaebeom came running by, shouting for his Italian baby. By the sound of it, he was in one of his frantic hurries, not dissimilar to how he was when they were looking for Junho when he got lost in a box.

The world was a little messed up at the moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------

‘Junho-ah?’

He gave her a loving look before asking in his English, a subtle: ‘What’s up?’

She burst into laughter after hearing his English. He looked at her weirdly, wondering what was so funny about it. She laughed and laughed, without stopping.

‘What’s wrong. Jooyeon-ah?’

‘I…can’t…listen to… your English. It’s too…funny.’ She was gasping for breath by now.

He looked offended. ‘Why? Is there something wrong with my accent?’

‘No…AHAHAHHAHAHHA. I just remember…. AHAHAHAHA you messing up…and saying…. My name…is 2PM AHAHAHAHHAHA.’ With these words, Jooyeon collapsed with laughter. Junho was laughing as well, remembering his mistake.

They lay there on the floor in a heap, laughing and laughing. Taecyeon came in and stepped over these bodies, taking out his phone and recording his dongsaengs on the floor, looking like retards. He called for the rest of the members, of which only Junsu and Wooyoung came. The three of them banded together and proceeded to make fun of the heap on the floor.

Junho attempted to get up, before falling over and muttering the words, ‘My name is 2PM. That’s so funny.’

Taecyeon remembered his dongsaeng’s cute words and collapsed on top on Jooyeon and Junho, before being made to get off as he was too heavy. Junsu and Wooyoung looked at them oddly, before walking out and making a mental note to themselves that Taecyeon, Junho and Jooyeon seemed to have caught a case of Jaebeom-disease.

Chansung walked in with Yeeun, seemingly unfazed by the heap on the floor. When you’ve experienced living in a dorm with Park Jaebeom, nothing much surprise you anymore. Yeeun on the other hand, was shocked at the heap on the floor and tried to help them up, but was pulled down along with them in the process.

That triggered Chansung’s fanboy instincts and he instantly reached down to protect Yeeun from any harm. The tangle of limbs on the floor seemed perfectly content to remain there, so he didn’t help them up. That and because he was a mean maknae who was wanted to get back to making carbonara for his Yeeun-noona.

‘Junho-hyung. JYP wants to see you.’

Oh no. Trouble up ahead.                                   

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE YOU GO :D

this chapter is dedicated to dapphne1709 who has exams!!! and anyone else who has exams xD

I LOVE YOU :D

Random fun fact: I wrote this at the park :D