Lee Junho, The Boy Who is Possessed with Thoughts of Pancakes

I found Lee Junho in a box.

2PM piled into a van, off to their next schedule, but not before they made Jooyeon exchange her number with theirs. Jaebeom stayed behind with her.

‘GOODBYE MY LOVELIES! WHEN YOU COME BACK LEADJA WILL COOK SOMETHING FOR YOU.’

The rest of 2PM gulped. If you haven’t experienced Jaebeom’s cooking before, you wouldn’t know the terror of food that consisted of way too much soy sauce and sesame seed oil, with added horror of pepper. The car sped off and Jaebeom looked longingly at it.

‘You miss them don’t you?’

‘Yes.’ None of the silliness that was the nature of Park Jaebeom was there.

There was that awkward silence. Neither of them had anything to say. Jaebeom had just given away part of his thoughts, while Jooyeon had a genuine answer from one of the people who, as part of their job, was to keep the public happy, rather than tell the truth.

They were walking along, just chilling (in Jay’s words), when they came across Sunye. Oh no. What happened? She was crying.

Instinctively, Jaebeom ran to her side, just like the old times.

‘Jooyeon-ah. Can you leave us?’

Jooyeon walked off, murmuring a goodbye.

‘Sunye-ah. What happened? Is it Nickhun?’

 ‘Wwhhy… H…How did… yo…you know?’ She hic-cupped.

‘Sweety, the Park Jaebeom knows everything! Just tell him what is wrong and he will help you!’

‘Thank you Jaebeom-ah. But….but I…I don’t think…think you can help?’ Well she was calming down a little bit at least.

‘DON’T WORRY BABY! 2PM LEADJA PARK JAEBEOM IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!’

‘Actually..Jaebeom-ah. I think you were put in as comical relief.’

‘HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE GREAT SUPERHERO PARK JAEBEOM!’ Ironically, Jaebeom trips over a crack in the pavement, and falls. Face first.

At least it cheered up Sunye considerably. Her eyes were sparkling and there was a smile on her face.

‘Jaebeom-ah. Maybe we should talk somewhere where you can be a proper superhero?’

-------------------------------------------------------

Jooyeon couldn’t take it. It was so far, so far from that boy that she found in a box. She doubted that she would ever see Junho ever again, despite him exchanging numbers with her. After all, he was an idol and a very busy one as well. Well, people like her could spend the entire day dreaming of it.

She found herself remembering the events that had happened the past few days. The box that she saw, moving around. The boy in the box, fast asleep, peaceful and gentle. Lee Junho, who had made fun of her pancakes. Lee Junho, who despite his words and actions, praised her for the pancakes. Everything Lee Junho. His face, his eyes, his eyelashes, she found herself remembering every detail.

‘Oh no. It can’t be. Can I be falling for him already? I can’t. It’s too early. I barely know anything about him. DAMN YOU CLICHÉ PLOT STORY!’

His angelic face (sorry Nickhun fans, Junho looks cuter to me), his plump lips, just waiting for anyone to kiss him, she could see them so clearly now.

‘Stop it. Stop it Lee Junho.’

‘Can I help you madam?’

Jooyeon looked up to see a handsome man in disguise; she could see his beautiful eyes looking at her. Was he Japanese? Or maybe he was Chinese? Hold on a second.

‘Nickhun-shi. What are you doing here?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the subject of Jooyeon’s thoughts was wondering how she got the pancakes to taste so beautifully yummy.

But out of nowhere, a punch came sailing to meet his shoulder.

‘OMO!’

‘Junho-ah. Please do your part in this story.’ Taecyeon was always reliable. He could always keep the 2PM members in check.

‘Hyung. Do you think she adds any magic to her pancakes to make them taste good?’ Poor boy has been influenced by Jaebeom too much.

‘Yah. Junho. Do you think she’ll cook us food tonight instead of Jaebeom? I’m scared of his food.’

‘I know right! Last time he cooked, he thought the rice cooker was automatic!’ The Daegu man was scared.

‘Let’s sneak over to Jooyeon’s place and eat first. Then we can all go home and pretend to be really tired.’ Wooyoung was surprisingly evil.

‘Hyung. The camera is on.’

2PM was going to die if their former Leadja ever saw the tape.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey PEOPLES :D
So i thought I'd give a special mention to one of my precious donsaengs :D

 

pickin_shootingstars http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/25600

And keep the comments coming!!!!! T.T I WANT MORE COMMENTS