Junho and Jooyeon Are Up To No Good

I found Lee Junho in a box.

They were cuddled together in a heap on the white leather sofa, watching TV. It was so comfortable on Junho’s chest, thought Jooyeon. He makes a really comfortable pillow. And hot damn, his chest is so y. It was funny how your heart knew exactly who to fall for. It was kind of painful at first though. She remembered the times when he gave her short, abrupt replies for no reason. It was also kind of weird how they just connected. She’d known him for a maximum of two weeks, and yet she already loved him.

It was moments like this that she had always craved for. She was a girl as well. She wanted love and romance like they had in stories and dramas. Jooyeon wanted her fairy-tale moment. I guess all girls wanted it deep down inside. No matter how much we say we’re tougher than those boys, no matter how much we deny it, all of us, in a tiny part of our hearts crave someone to tell us that we’re beautiful. All of us want some to tell us that we’re their only girl. We all want someone to tell us they love us, not just the girls.

She was going to savour the moment for a bit longer, when she realised something.

‘Junho-ah?’

 He moved to look at her. She was about to say something when she felt something hugging her. She looked down and saw his arm. His arm was so warm, so comforting. It was wrapped around her, like an old blanket. She breathed in more of his masculine scent that smelled so delicious. (A/N: If I was her, I’d forget about the next sentence and just attack him AHEEHEHEHHE *erted author*)

‘Yes? Pancake girl?’

There it was again. That grin that was so lovable, yet infuriatingly maddening at the same time. She reached up to give him a smack on the head and was stopped by one of his strong yet gentle hands. Oh Junho-ah, stop making me lose my train of thought. (A/N: Sorry…. Typing and watching 2PM perfs at the same time >.< JUNHO ISH SHO SHEXY) She contented herself with a flirtatious grin before replying: ‘Let’s become cupids!’

He gave her a cute questioning turn of his head. He had an almost perfect poker face. Junho’s face betrayed no emotion and yet, his eyes were grinning at her. It was almost as if he knew what was going to happen next.

Jooyeon grinned mischievously. It was going to be fun messing around with Junho as her partner in crime.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jaebeom was cooking for his babies, with Taecyeon attempting to control him. Yes, that’s right, in the absence of Junho, he decided to baby the other members, that’s if you get babies that are taller than their mother.

However, as he watched Jaebeom cook to the best of his ability, Chansung decided that Jaebeom would make a good parent. A little (A LITTLE?!!!) overprotective, but no one could doubt that Jaebeom did care for all his beloved kids (Chansung refused to be a baby).

Nickhun and Wooyoung were sitting on the couch in the lounge room far away from each other, awkward. The TV was not on, neither was the radio and yet, neither were speaking. Junsu came and plopped himself in between them, using his Daegu accent like he always did at home.

‘Hey. Whutcha up to?’

The boys didn’t answer and Junsu pouted. Luckily, before Junsu could scold them for not replying to him, Jaebeom yelled out for the members to come and eat dinner.

Khunyoung shuddered and got up at the same time. Wooyoung glared at Nickhun before walking out of the room haughtily. Only Junsu saw the hurt expression on Nickhun’s face. Only Junsu could imagine the pain that Nickhun felt. He understood, but still, he spoke.

‘What’s up with you two?’

Nickhun walked out of the room without a word.

The dinner consisted of Jaebeom and Taecyeon fooling around supposedly not noticing the tension between Nickhun and Wooyoung (by now, us readers should be able to figure out that Jaebeom knows everything). Chansung was force feeding Junsu the precious piece of meat that Jaebeom had cooked, when the doorbell rang.

The boys of 2PM scrabbled for the door, with Taecyeon being the victor. He opened the door slowly, like they did in the movies that we all watch nowadays.

Standing on the other side was a boy with the most attractive eye smile linking hands with a girl who had long black hair.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*giant smiley face* the first of the promised double-update :D

i shall torture you and update the next chapter a bit later AHEHEHHEHEHEE

Please keep the love coming :D and this chapter shall be dedicated to all the silent readers that i have.... I love you all and i hope you'll comment in the future and stuff :D

JUNHO SARANGHAE <3