Junho is with the 'Devil Lady'

I found Lee Junho in a box.

Jooyeon followed Junho. She followed him, not knowing his destination. All she knew was that she had to follow that handsome back if she wanted to see him again. She followed him through the streets of Seoul. Weaving in and out through the busy shoppers, she followed him, not knowing where they were going. All she was anxious about was losing him.

She didn’t pay attention to her surroundings. She didn’t care who she bumped into. Jooyeon lost sight of everything but him. She could hear people screaming at her, yelling, scolding, but that didn’t matter. She could feel people trying to hold her back, but nothing would stop her from following Junho. She was blind to her surroundings.

That was why she was surprised when they ended up in front of her apartment. She hadn’t known that Junho was going there. Jooyeon was surprised he even remembered the way to her apartment. She was even more surprised when he sat down and cried in front of her door. (A/N: I’M SO SORRY MY DARLING JUNNIE!!!)

Jooyeon wasn’t sure what to do. She approached him slowly, as one might towards a frightened animal. When he spoke, it broke her heart just to hear him. It was even more timid than when he first spoke to her. He greeted her, with the tears running down his cheeks. He greeted her like he wasn’t crying. Maybe that was why it broke her heart, because he said it like there was nothing wrong.

She couldn’t help what she did next. She hugged him and began to cry herself. They stayed there, crying together, a mess on the floor in front of her apartment. Jooyeon didn’t know how much time had passed, but it felt like a whole lifetime. It was so comforting, so…right.

When they finished crying, they looked at each other. She could see it all in his eyes, the anguished washed away. Maybe it was time to speak.

‘Junho-ah?’

There it was again, that lovely voice, honey sweet like the angels would be like. But this time, it was a blessing rather than a curse.

Junho just stared at her. He saw her hair, messy and tumbling down in waves. He saw her lips, all bruised from her biting. He saw her eyes, all shiny and sparkly, full of question, of hope. He helped her up and they both went into her apartment, they didn’t need words, they understood each other.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jaebeom was livid. Why was it that Junho kept escaping? Was he really suffering from his hyungs? Did he really want to escape them?

‘We are putting a tracking device on Junho when he comes back.’

‘Leadja-ah, that’s a violation of human rights.’

‘Hyung. You do realise that me and Junho are grown up now right?’

‘Shuddup, you Carbonara Maknae.’

True to the 2PM style, the argument consisted of Jaebeom wanting to do something drastic, with the other 2PM members attempting to talk him out of it. That was when Junho had chosen the unfortunate moment to call. At least he had the sense to call someone other than Jaebeom.

‘Chansung-ah?’

‘Thank God you called me, I was beginning to wonder what role I was going to have in this fanfic other than being the one who eats.’

‘Is Jaebeom there?’

‘Can you hear him?’

‘Actually… Yes.’

Chansung could almost see Junho’s grin over the phone.

‘Tell him I won’t be home for a while yet.’

‘Junho-ah…..’

Wrong move Chansung, Jaebeom can hear you.

The next moments was made up of Jaebeom attempting to snatch Chansung’s cell phone and the Nickhun and Taecyeon holding him back. Chansung, Junsu and Wooyoung had already run into the closest room and locked the door behind them.

‘Chansung-ah. You failed just then. What would’ve happened if Jaebeom did snatch the phone?’ Junsu was scolding him. With Junho however, he adopted a soft tone, choosing his words wisely. ‘Junho-ah, just come home as quick as you can.’

‘ARE YOU WITH THAT DEVIL-LADY? ARE YOUUUUUUUU?’ Poor Jaebeom, he must really be losing his mind now.

The people inside the room just chuckled as they heard Taecyeon soothing Jaebeom like he always did. Taecyeon was remarkably good in calming down their leader.

Jaebeom quietened down considerably and 2PM considered it safe to let him in. Too bad Junho seemed to harbour a hidden grudge against them, for his next sentence was:

‘Hyung, don’t worry about me, you can just cook for the other members.’

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

ROFLMAO

FAIL <3 *puppy eyes* MOAR COMMENTS PLZZ?

pshhht you may ignore me... after all i beg for comments practically every chapter >.<

I THANK THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMMENTED SO FAR <3<3<3<3<3