Chapter 9

One Month (On Hiatus)

 

Ryeowook didn’t expect this to happen. She was just expecting that she, her brother and her daddy to have dinner together. But she didn’t expect for two other adults in the room to be there talking with her daddy like they knew each other for a long time.  But wait, maybe they do.

 

“Kids, these are my friends from high school. This is Leeteuk and his wife, Sora”

 

Their daddy, Siwon, said and both the Choi sibling who were taught to be polite bow at them.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, uncle. Auntie. My name is Kibum and I am the older brother. This is my sister Ryeowook”

 

They both bow again. It was usually like that. When they were having a dinner with their daddy’s friend, Kibum would do all the introduction. Sometimes they play around and Kibum would introduce Ryeowook as his girlfriend @ fiancée @ best friend @ wife.

 

Even the Choi siblings likes to fool around.

 

“You have handsome and beautiful children Siwon. Please, have a seat”
 

Leeteuk said and they both nod before taking their own seat. Ryeowook sat between both male like usual. 

 

Ryeowook like Leeteuk and Sora as they both are fun to be with. Unlike other rich people, the couple was just too sweet. They ask her and Kibum bout lots of things and they treat her nicely. The suddenly, the door to their dining table was open and came in two figure.

 

Ryeowook surely didn’t recognize either of them but the moment her eyes met the taller male, the memories of the fight she had the other day came to her mind and she widen her eyes. So did the other male.

 

“You!!”

 

~

 

“Miss, can you bring us to Park Jung Soo’s room right now?”

 

Sungmin ask the waitress politely and the waitress nod, blushing when their eyes made contact.

 

“Right this way sir”

 

The waitress said and both Sungmin and Henry followed the waitress. Little Henry raise an eyebrow when she saw how the waitress acts around his brother.

 

Yes, little Henry knows that his brother is handsome and has everything, that made Henry wants to be like him, but he doesn’t understand why girls always be red around his Sungmin. He doesn’t understand why and he thinks he will never understand.

 

Sungmin look down when he felt a tug on his sleeves and was met with Henry’s cute confused face.

 

“Yes, Henry?”

 

Sungmin ask.

 

“That waitress is weird yung”

 

Henry said making Sungmin laugh.

 

“And why is that?”

 

Sungmin ask back.

 

“She’s all red and giddy”

 

Upon hearing Henry’s remark, Sungmin burst out laughing making Henry look at him weirdly.

 

“Why is yung laughing?”

 

Henry ask and Sungmin shook his head.

 

“Let’s get inside Henry”

 

Sungmin said before going inside the room. He bowed to those inside the room when he saw his father smiling at him. And he wondered why.

 

“Siwon, kids, these are my children. Sungmin and Henry”

 

And when I raise my head, I was met with a familiar eyes that I had seen just this evening and that owner of those eyes were the ones who had made me suffer this evening. My eyes widen as hers did too.

 

“You!”

 

Everyone in the room look at us confused when they heard both of us shout together.

 

“Sungmin, you know Ryeowook?”

 

 Leeteuk ask Sungmin and he nod furiously.

 

“Ryeowook, you know him?”

 

The man beside her ask and she nod.

 

“Well, good then”

 

Leeteuk said and Sungmin raise an eyebrow.

 

“Good?”

 

Sungmin voice out.

 

“How can it be good when we had a bad impression on each other the moment we saw each other?”

 

“Bad impression? what happen princess?”

 

Siwon ask Ryeowook.

 

Princess? More like a witch though, Sungmin thought and scoff silently.

 

“Nothing daddy. Just something happen. I don’t want to talk about it”

 

Ryeowook answered her father and Siwon nod.

 

“Okay, why don’t you have a seat first. Sungmin, Henry”

 

“Ne appa!”

 

Henry said before running off to sit beside Leeteuk. And that left only one place for Sungmin. Which is across Ryeowook. When he sat down, both Sungmin and Ryeowook glared at each other but then turn away.

 

“Noona is so pretty”

 

Henry said looking at Ryeowook making the girl blush.

 

“Thank you. you are cute too”

 

Ryeowook said making Henry grin before hiding his blushing face from Ryeowook. Well, he right now. He thinks he understand why those girls go red around his Sungmin-hyung. Seriously, that noona is so pretty, Henry thought

 

Ryeowook giggle looking at Henry’s cute antic while the other chuckle. Sungmin scoff.

 

Beautiful? Cross my dead body, Suungmin thought before taking a drink from the water.

 

“Why don’t we get to the point of this meeting already?”

 

Sora ask and the three adult nod. Siwon look at Ryeowook with a guilty look that made Ryeowook wondered why.

 

“Sungmin, Ryeowook, the reason we are here is because we want to talk about your wedding”

 

Siwon said as calm as he could. It took a while for them to register on what Siwon was talking about and when it did, a loud shout could be heard.

 

“WHAT!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Please read the chapter before, before reading this chapter ~~

comments : fast update

but i wont be updating tomorrow... maybe i will