Chapter 5

One Month (On Hiatus)

 

Ryeowook and Heechul had their arms linked onto each other as they walk happily into the shopping mall. It was big but they usually comes here so they knew the place well. Heechul had tugged Ryeowook to follow him to the ladies section and had asked Heechul to find a new dress for her.  And so, that’s where they’re heading.

 

On the other side of the mall, three figures stood side by side looking at the huge shopping mall. They were wearing shades and a different colors of caps to hide their identity.  Donghae look at the shopping mall with wide eyes when Sungmin tugged her sleeves.

 

“Let’s go baby”

 

He whispered and she nod before following him towards the shopping mall. He wrap his arms around her waist and lead her inside leaving Kyuhyun behind. He scoff and roll his eyes at Sungmin’s antic but followed them nonetheless. He was bored sick without his games and he couldn’t call his girlfriend as he knew she’s sulking for his lack of attention. So, he was kind of happy when Donghae invited him to go for an outing with her. But he didn’t expect to see the idol Lee Sungmin there too and he calls Donghae baby. He felt sick.

 

He miss his baby Wookie a lot…..

 

~

“Chul, let’s go to that shop”

 

Ryeowook begged Heechul to follow her to a shop called ‘The Pink Kingdom’ where it sells all things there pink with a combination of purple. Gosh, Ryeowook likes pink even though she prefers purple more but the color is just so beautiful that she couldn’t help but like it.

 

“Arasseo, kaja”

 

Ryeowook practically dragged Heechul there without any mercy. She squeal as they got in and Ryeowook look around immediately to find something to buy.

 

Then, she saw it. A beautiful shawl. It was really beautiful and Ryeowook knew she wants it the moment she sees it.

She was about to grab it when another pair of hands grab it. She turn to the other and was greet with a pair of dark brown eyes staring at her.

 

Oh no. you’re not taking this baby… it’s mine….

 

~

 

Kyuhyun was walking around bored. He had followed Donghae into a gift shop and Sungmin disappeared suddenly. He didn’t want to ask Donghae anything and just let them be. Then Donghae had brought him to a pink shop and it was effing ink that Kyuhyun thought he could faint any moment now. It was pink all over.

 

He got out immediately despite Donghae’s giggling and breath in the fresh air. It was fresher rather than in the pink store. He went to the railing when he saw someone sitting on a bench nearby. He was somehow familiar to his eyes and it dawn to him. with the red blazing hair and black clothing, who wouldn’t notice him.

 

Kyuhyun would notice him and recognize him immediately.

 

“Heechul”

 

He called out in surprise and the man raise his head. It was Heechul indeed and Kyuhyun wondered why the heck is he doing here? Maybe Ryeowook is here too?

 

“Kyuhyun?”
 

He could tell that Heechul is also surprised as him.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

The both ask at the same time and both chuckle at that.

 

“I’m here with an idol and her boyfriend. Just bored staying at the set”

 

Kyuhyun said and Heechul raise and eyebrow.

 

“er much?”

 

“You can say that again”

 

The both chuckle at that.

 

“How bout you?”

 

Kyuhyun ask.

 

“Ryeowook wanted to buy some new things for herself. She’s in the pink shop”

 

Heechul said and Kyuhyun look at him, happiness shown.

 

“She’s here?”

 

Then they heard the shouts coming from Ryeowook fighting with none other than Lee Sungmin for the same shawl.
 

Oh oh….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


This is all i can say....

comments = faster update~~