Chapter 7

One Month (On Hiatus)

 

“That woman”

 

Sungmin curse under his breath as he struggle to the seat in the mall. That kick he got from the girl he fought with just now hit his private part. And gosh! It hurts a lot.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun’s girlfriend? I will make her pay one day”

 

Sungmin curse again.

 

“I will hurt her in a way I can”

 

He whispered to himself just as Donghae came and gave him a cup of coffee, his favorite. The girl sigh and shook her head before taking a seat beside him.

 

“Does it hurt?”

 

She ask.

 

“A lot”

 

Sungmin answered to Donghae’s words. He drank the coffee slowly and inhale the scent. Nice and coffee like.

 

“Do you need to go to the hospital? We can go there after this”

 

Donghae ask and Sungmin shook his head. He gave her a smile.

 

“No need. As long as you’re here, I’m fine baby”

 

He said making Donghae blush and lean against him. sungmin wrap his arms around her and they stayed in that position for a while. Just then Sungmin’s cellphone rang and the man groan.

 

“Answer it, babo”

 

Donghae said giggling.

 

“Don’t wanna”

 

Sungmin said whining slightly.

 

“Come on Minnie… It might be important”

 

Donghae tried to coaxed him but Sungmin shook his head. Donghae sigh before her hands slowly went to his back pocket and took his Iphone out.

 

“See! It’s your manager”

 

Donghae said making Sungmin groan for the umpteenth time and gave in. He took the phone and answered it.

 

“Hyung!! Please don’t shout. My ears hurt”

 

Donghae giggle knowing how Sungmin and his manager are like. Kids, just one word. Like Manager like idol…

 

“Right now? Seriously? Fine, I’ll be there”

 

Sungmin said before the ending the call and look at Donghae.

 

“Baby, I need to go”

 

Sungmin said frowning slightly.

 

“Why?”

 

She ask and Sungmin sigh again.

 

“Appa and umma are having a dinner tonight with a friend of theirs and they need all the family members there”

 

Sungmin answered and Donghae nod and hug Sungmin once again.

 

“Just go”

 

She coldly said.

 

“Baby, please don’t give me the cold shoulder”

 

He said and Donghae look up at him before smiling.

 

“I’m not. You will call tonight right?”

 

She ask and Sungmin nod before taking the girl into his arms. He took a good look on her before pecking her lips.

 

“I love you baby”

 

He whispered and the both of them smile.

 

“I love you too Sungmin”

 

He hesitate to go but Donghae push him and he smile at her before walking away. Donghae sigh on the seat as a few tears swell down her cheeks.

 

Sungmin-ah, I love you so much but…… can we keep this love going? Are we going to have a happy ending?

 

~

 

Kyuhyun drove the car towards the mall with his mind full of things. He was thinking when suddenly his phone rang and he was confused to see the unknown number. Who the heck is this? He thought but answered it anyways.

 

“Hello”

 

“Cho, this is Sungmin”

 

His lips turn into a frown upon hearing who the caller was.

 

“What do you want?”

 

He ask.

 

“I wouldn’t call you if this is important but this is so I call you”

 

Sungmin had said.

 

“Just get to the point”

 

Kyuhyun said coldly. Somehow, he had a bad feeling about this guy and he doesn’t like him one bit. He just doesn’t know what is it.

 

“Fine. Donghae is alone at the mall and I need to go somewhere. Please bring her back to the set”

 

Sungmin said and Kyuhyun scoff.

 

“You left your girlfriend alone and she’s a celebrity. Just great Park Sungmin”

 

Kyuhyun said.

 

“Hey! I wouldn’t if something didn’t came up. Just please take good care of my baby”

 

Sungmin protest.

 

“Fine”

 

Kyuhyun was about to end the call but then Sungmin stop him.

 

“Hey Cho”

 

“What!”

 

Angrily he answered back to Sungmin.

 

“Do you have a hidden relationship with my baby or anything?”

 

Sungmin ask.

 

“What! Hell no. I love my girlfriend a lot”

 

Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Great. Love that violent girlfriend of yours and don’t touch mine”

 

Sungmin said before the call end. Kyuhyun look at the phone with his eyes wide open.

 

Di he just say Ryeowook is violent? Oh no…. he didn’t…. he is going down… !!

 

Kyuhyun knows that Ryeowook is not violent. They’ve been together for three freaking years already and Kyuhyun knows his girlfriend too well. She’s not violent.  She’s just super scary if she’s angry, that’s all.

 

And then what Heechul had said to him lingered in his mind. Kyuhyun sigh as a tear roll down his cheeks slowly.

 

‘You know her father wouldn’t let you be with her’

 

Yes, Kyuhyun knows that. Ryeowook was bound to be with someone else and that person is neither him nor he knew it’s not Heechul. Kyuhyun knew this the moment he met Ryeowook but he couldn’t help but fall for the younger girl and now Kyuhyun just hope a miracle would happen.

 

Ryeowook-ah, do you belong to me like you do now? Will we ever have our happy ending?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Comments : faster update