Chapter 13

One Month (On Hiatus)

 

Kyuhyun wasn’t feeling okay throughout the recording. He was feeling anxious and it was like something is going to happen. Something bad is going to happen but he doesn’t have a clue on what it is. He started to feel like this the moment Ryeowook had called him last night and he knew something happen. He knew he needs to be with her but because of work, Kyuhyun was thrown to Canada.

 

“Okay, that is done for today”

 

The director said and with a sigh Kyuhyun walk out of the recording room. His manager went up to him before giving him a bottle of water. Kyuhyun open it and with a few gulp, it was half finish.

 

“Hyung, what do I have tomorrow?”

 

He ask his manager and the man look at his phone for Kyuhyun’s schedule. Turns out Kyuhyun doesn’t have anything to do and the whole night is free. Kyuhyun look at his manager with a serious look on.

 

“Hyung, book a ticket for me to go back to Korea”

 

Kyuhyun said.

 

“What! Kyuhyun! You can’t go back now”

 

His manager protest but Kyuhyun glared at him.

 

“I need to go back home. RIGHT NOW!”

 

He shout and his manage sigh before nodding. Kyuhyun walk towards the sofa and lay down, tiredness taking over him. He knew he needs to get to Ryeowook right now.

 

Baby, I’m coming home… Just wait for….

 

~

 

9.00 a.m.

 

Guest were loaded in the back garden and they were sitting down while waiting for the bride and the groom to come. They were chatting when the groom, Park Sungmin came walking in handsomely. Upon seeing him, they clap their hands. It was full of people even the press are there.

 

Upon reaching the alter, Sungmin bowed at everyone and they clapped their hand for one more time. Sungmin gave them a smile but deep inside, he was broken apart.

 

It wasn’t soon when the bride came wearing the wedding gown looking stunningly beautiful. Sungmin admit she looks really beautiful. She walk down the alter with the help of her father who held her close . she gave them a smile but Sungmin knew, it was one of the fake smile.

 

He stood in front of Choi Siwon, his going to be father-in-law and bowed at the man. He took Sungmin’s hands before putting it on Sungmin’s.

 

“Take care of my daughter. I trust you”

 

He had said and Sungmin felt like crying on that moment. Why? Why the hell does he needs to marry this girl? Why? But he gave Siwon an assured smile.

 

“I will sir”

 

It was half a lie and half true.

 

They slowly walk up the steps as they met with the priest who was smiling at them. He gave the audience and themselves about the speech. They just smile and stood there like a happy couple when the truth is the opposite.

 

“Will you Park Sungmin, take this woman as your wife where you will love and cherish the most in your life. Where only death can do us apart”

 

The priest ask and Sungmin knew the answer.

 

“I do”

 

It came out really convincing that Sungmin wanted to cry badly.

 

“Do you Choi Ryeowook take this man as your husband where you will love and cherish the most in your life. Where only death can do us apart”

 

“I….”

 

She stuttered and Sungmin grip her hands slowly trying to convince her to say yes. She look at him, staring at him deeply into his eyes and Sungmin felt his heart skip a beat. What the hell?! He though.

 

“I do”

 

She said.

 

“I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride”

 

And Sungmin tilt her cheeks to the other side before pressing his lips against the side of her lips whereas the audience see it was like they were kissing. Sungmin felt the girl tremble hard and Sungmin wrap his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

 

“Don’t cry”

 

He whisper when he heard sobs coming from Ryeowook.

 

“I-I’m sorry”

 

She said.

 

“No, I know it hurts a lot”

 

He whispered before hugging her closer.

 

And for the both of them, it was over…..

 

~

 

Donghae was taking a sip of the milk she was drinking as she flip around the TV trying to see if there’s a good drama or any variety show to watch. She began to feel bored and restless.

 

Sungmin hasn’t call her for days now and she was getting restless. She was beginning to feel moody because of that. She misses Sungmin and needs him dearly but she knew he was busy, right?

 

As she was flipping the TV around, she came across the news. It shows that a couple was getting married and when Sungmin saw the figure of the groom, she couldn’t help but find him really familiar.

 

Who was he?

 

He was really familiar and she felt her heart beating really fast. She doesn’t even know why. It was something about him that makes her like this but does she even know him?

 

And when the groom turn, her heart fell.

 

SUNGMIN!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Double update~~

please comment guys~~