Chapter 2

One Month (On Hiatus)

 

“So, what are you going to do today?”

 

Heechul ask as he and Ryeowook ate the breakfast. Heechul usually have breakfast here as Ryeowook always eats alone. Her father and brother always go out early for work leaving poor 18 years old Ryeowook alone at home. So, Heechul usually hang out at Ryeowook’s place. He’s 22 and works at his own company. He’s a designer that’s why. He has lots of free time.

 

Ryeowook pout at him, and Heechul was practically trying to control his inner side from coming out and attack Ryeowook’s cheeks. Seriously, she’s so cute!! He had to squeal…

 

“I’m not doing anything today. I’m free!! We can do anything we want today”

 

Ryeowook answered which Heechul didn’t really care as he’s busy eating his cereal.

 

“Chul”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Let’s go shopping after that. I need some new clothes and I only trust you”

 

She said making Heechul grin.

 

“Shopping? You just read my mind”

 

Ryeowook laugh at Heechul’s behavior. She knows what is coming after this. a whole lot of shopping bags in his car soon.

 

“What about Kyuhyun? Aren’t you going out with him?”

 

Upon hearing Kyuhyun’s name, Ryeowook frown. Heechul notice that and he knew something is wrong.

 

“Ryeowook, did you and Kyuhyun fight?”

 

Heechul ask and Ryeowook shook her head.

 

“He’s busy with his new drama”

 

Heechul just nod at what Ryeowook said. But, he swore he saw a few tears trickle down her cheeks.

 

~

 

“Do you have any schedule today?”

 

Donghae asked from where she was seating while reading a magazine. Sungmin was fussing around to style his hair. And Donghae tried hard not to laugh at his failure.

 

Sungmin pout.     

 

“Hae, help me”

 

He said and Donghae smile and got before walking towards him. she started to style up his brunette hair in a way she likes it.

 

“You didn’t answer my question?”

 

She said trying to make a conversation.

 

“Oh yeah. I have to meet a new actress and film an mv together for Super Junior’s new song. Then I have a press conference for my new drama, you know the one I got the character that has the same name as me”

 

Donghae laugh and nod.

 

“I know. So, you’ll be late today?”
 

Donghae ask and Sungmin frown before nodding slightly.

 

“Seems like it. I need to go. Thanks for the hair babe. It’s fantastic. Have fun with the lad male, what was his name? Ah, Cho Kyuhyun wasn’t it. Don’t flirt with him. you’re mine forever!”

 

Sungmin sternly said and Donghae laugh before pecking his lips.

 

“Love you too Sungmin”

 

Sungmin grin before capturing her lips once more.

 

“Love you too babe”