Chapter 3

One Month (On Hiatus)

 

“So mind telling me what happen between the two of you?”

 

Heechul ask behind the doors to Ryeowook’s private bathroom. She’s drying her hair, Heechul knows that as he’s always waiting for her in her bedroom while she’s bathing. Too much? Even Kyuhyun nor Ryeowook’s brother had ever wait for her to bath. Only Heechul and he felt special just because of that stupid thing. Hahaha…

 

“I haven’t seen him for days. He’s busy with the new drama and oh my gosh, Chul! He’s having a romantic drama with a girl name Lee Donghae! I can’t believe it!”

 

“I can’t believe either. Wait!”

 

“What?”

 

Ryeowook ask behind the doors.

 

“You said Lee Donghae?”

 

“Yeah, why?”

 

Ryeowook asked again opening the door and went out.

 

“Isn’t she like your idol?”

 

Heechul ask as he make his way to her wardrobe and open the door. He walk into the walk in wardrobe like a boss 

 

“I know! I’m so jealous of Kyuhyun having the chance to meet and act with Donghae-unnie! She’s so pretty!!”

 

Ryeowook squeal jumping slightly like a kid.

 

“And here I thought you’re jealous of her”

 

Heechul muttered and Ryeowook giggle.

 

“Hurry up kiddo! We need to get going so we can get the best dresses there”

 

Heechul shout and threw Ryeowook a plain white dress and a and bra. Ryeowook giggle again before making her way to the toilet.

 

Heechul just shook his head.

 

Just get the fact straight, Ryeowook is a kid even if she’s 18.  He thought.

 

~

 

Sungmin made a face when Sunny (sorry guys… I can’t think of anyone else… L) sat beside him. When she turn to him, he gave her a wide smile and she giggle. Yup, you bet it. Sunny is his partner for the new mv they’re having and Sungmin didn’t like it one bit. For him, Sunny is annoying the heck out of him. she likes to make aegyo which for Sungmin isn’t cute at all.

 

Heck girl! Can’t I just puke on your face so you would stop making aegyo?

 

He giggle at that thoughts  and laugh at his own thoughts

 

“Oppa is so cute~~”

 

She cooed and pinch his cheeks. Sungmin laugh awkwardly and push her hands away politely. She pout at him.

 

“Oppa, can I cuddle with you? It’s so cold here”

 

Sungmin wanted to say ‘no’ but then, he’s a man who would always be nice so, how could say ‘no’?  it was that time when his phone rang and he had to suppress a wide smile.

 

“I’m sorry but I need to take this”

 

He said and excuse himself before going out of the room. He smile upon seeing Donghae’s appear...