Chapter 6

One Month (On Hiatus)

 

It was a dead silence as Kyuhyun drove the car. Ryeowook is sitting at the passenger’s seat while Heechul sat at the back. The car they’re in belongs to Sungmin but Kyuhyun borrowed it for a while to send Heechul and Ryeowook home. He wants to sort things out with her but it seems like she doesn’t want to say anything to him. she was mad at him and after the fight that occurred between her and Sungmin had made her even more angry. And Kyuhyun doesn’t know what to do right now. He’s at the dead end of trying to calm Ryeowook down.

 

“Wookie”

 

“Don’t say anything”

 

Ryeowook snap at him with her eyes close making Kyuhyun sigh.

 

“Wookie, listen to me. We need to talk”

 

Kyuhyun said averting his eyes from the road to look at her.

 

“I don’t want to talk with you”

 

She said, her eyes still close.

 

“Wookie~~ Please just talk with me”

 

Kyuhyun begged still looking at her.

 

“Why don’t you just look at the road rather than looking at me”

 

Ryeowook said opening her eyes and look at Kyuhyun sternly.

 

“But~~~ I need to sort things out with you”

 

Kyuhyun said looking deep into her eyes trying to find the Ryeowook he loves. This Ryeowook isn’t her as Kyuhyun knows her so well.

 

“Kyuhyun! The road”

 

Ryeowook shout and Kyuhyun turn to the road and made a sharp turn trying to avoid a car. Gosh, that’s scary…

 

“Why don’t you just keep your eyes on the road! Are you trying to kill us or something!”

 

Ryeowook shout.

 

“I just want to sort things out with you! Is that wrong!”

 

Kyuhyun shout at her back, his anger rising.

 

“It’s a good thing we arrive at my house or I’ll just get out of this car. I can’t stand sitting with you”

 

Ryeowook shout when they reach the porch of her house. She open the door and got up, slamming the door loudly afterwards. Both Heechul and Kyuhyun cringed.

 

“Oh~ LQ”

 

Heechul teased.

 

“Shut up”

 

Kyuhyun glared at him and got out of the car walking after Ryeowook. He reached her and pull her arm making her turn to face him. they both glare at each other.

 

“Wookie~~ forgive me”

 

He whispered as his eyes soften and his hands caressed her face. Ryeowook still had the glare on her face.

 

“For what? What did you do Cho Kyuhyun that you need to forgive me!”

 

Ryeowook shout and Kyuhyun pull her closer, his arms went to her waist.

 

“I’m sorry baby. Please forgive me. I promise I would not do that ever again”

 

Kyuhyun whispered as he nuzzled his head on her neck. He heard her giggle slightly.

 

“What did you do Kyuhyun?”

 

Ryeowook ask again her voice began to soften slightly making Kyuhyun smile. It’s working. He look up at her and gave her his cute smile. He tried to do some aegyo on her, just a bit.

 

“I didn’t give you attention and you’re mad at me because of that. I’m sorry. Will Princess Ryeowook forgive this babo Prince Kyuhyun  and come back to him?”

 

Kyuhyun said his voice full of aegyoness and Ryeowook gave him her smile.

 

“And what does the Princess Ryeowook get then?”

 

Ryeowook ask again and Kyuhyun smile.

 

“Well, she gets the prince of course”

 

He cheekily said and Ryeowook smile and hug Kyuhyun, burying her face on his kind-of-toned chest. He softly smile and hug her back.

 

“I’m sorry for what I did to you”

 

Ryeowook said and Kyuhyun chuckle.

 

“I was wrong baby. You did nothing wrong baby”

 

Kyuhyun tried assured her.

 

“Did I embarrassed you in front of your partner in your new drama? Did I Kyu? Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry”

 

Ryeowook said pulling away and look at Kyuhyun with a scared face but Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“No you didn’t. But I feel a bit embarrassed to see them after the incident especially when you had hit Sungmin on the, you know where. I’m still glad you did that though”

 

Kyuhyun said and Ryeowook make a face at him.

 

“I hate that man. He’s Lee Sungmin? Such an attitude he has”

 

Ryeowook said making Kyuhyun chuckle and hug her.

 

“I know baby, I know baby”

 

He said.

 

“Can I kiss you?”

 

Kyuhyun ask and Ryeowook nod. Slowly Kyuhyun lean down to her eye level and their lips was about to touch.

 

“Yah!”

 

Heechul hit the back of Kyuhyun’s head and the man wince in pain pulling his face away from Ryeowook and glared at Heechul. Heechul smirk.

 

“You have a date with uncle right tonight? Now, go and get ready”

 

Heechul said and push Ryeowook to the doorway. Ryeowook giggle.

 

“I guess you would call tonight?”

 

Ryeowook ask and Kyuhyun nod, waving his hands to her. She waved back.

 

“I love you Ryeowook”

 

Kyuhyun shout. Heechul roll his eyes while Ryeowook blush and giggle.

 

“Love you too Kyuhyun”

 

She shout and squeal slightly before running to her room.

 

Kyuhyun slowly make his way towards the car when a hand pull him from doing so. He turn and glared at Heechul slightly. The man glared back at him.

 

“I wonder why you need to make up with Ryeowook. She doesn’t deserve a man like you. and besides, you know her father wouldn’t let you be with her right?”

 

Heechul said and smirked at him.

 

“I will still fight with her”

 

Kyuhyun said gritting his teeth and his hands were making a fist ready to punch Heechul on the face. But he held it in. if Heechul wasn’t Ryeowook’s best friend then Kyuhyun would have punch him as much as he wants.

 

“I love Ryeowook”

 

Heechul said looking at him with his eyes like he was daring Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smirked at him.

 

“I love Ryeowook too and I am the one who has her heart. She belongs to me”

The best between rival will win…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


And yes, this is chapter is full of Kyuwook and oh my gosh, is Heechul going to do something to break Kyuwook? or will something else happen that breaks kyuwook?

the next chapter will comtain full Haemin.... Like it?? and Minwook will meet soon enough.... and that's when the real story starts... this is just the introduction... hahaha...

i have to ask you guys something... do you guys like this story?? is it okay?? and if you like this story, why?? why do you like it??

and i may have a oneshot coming for Kyuwook and Haemin... remember when Hae said Min's her knight and she's his princess? and this chapter when Kyu said Wook's his princess and he's her prince??

it's going to be a side story... maybe i'll write and post it down. if i do that, will you read it??

thank you for reading my blabbering...

sincerely,

4eversj