Chapter 1

One Month (On Hiatus)

 

“Ryeowook-ah!!”

 

The beauty sleep of Choi Ryeowook was disturb when a loud shout which was always heard in the house was heard once again in the Choi’s Mansion. Mansion? Yes mansion. At even though the mansion has four floor but his voice could be heard all over.

 

“Thanks Hee”

 

Siwon, the Choi’s appa said to Heechul who bowed at him.

 

“Anytime uncle”

 

Heechul answered and Siwon laugh before ruffling Heechul’s hair and made his way to his work. When Siwon left, Heechul immediately made his way to the Choi Ryeowook’s room. Without knocking or anything, he slammed the door open. No maid tried to stop him as they knew him so well and only their Miss Ryeowook can control him.

 

Ryeowook was sleeping when Heechul barge into the room making the diva like man mad like hell that he jump on the bed jerking Ryeowook up.

 

“Ryeowook-ah!!”

 

He shout at the young princess.

 

“Chul! Seriuosly!”

 

Ryeowook shout pushing Heechul away and lay down again and hid her face on the pillow trying to get some sleep. Heechul shook his head angrily.

 

“How dare you make the Kim Heechul climb up the stairs so much!!!”

 

Heechul and Ryeowook mumble something that Heechul couldn’t catch.

 

“What was that princess?”

 

Heechul asked and Ryeowook mumbled something again.

 

“What was that? I couldn’t catch that”

 

Heechul said and Ryeowook groan pulling the pillow from her face. She glared at her best friend.

 

“I said let me sleep for a while. I’m really tired. I did an assignment overnight so I slept so little”

 

Ryeowook said wrapping her arms around Heechul  and use him as a pillow. She hid her face on Heechul’s chest and smell in his scent.

 

“You know Chul. I love you a lot”

 

Ryeowook had whispered.

 

“I know. And we seem like a couple. Even better that Kyuwook”

 

Heechul said teasingly and Ryeowook smile.

 

“only Kyuwook is real and Heewook is just best friend. Hahaha”

 

Heechul went silence when he heard what Ryeowook had said. It hurts a lot when Ryeowook was with Kyuhyun and now it hurts even more when Ryeowook had said it like that. He could feel Ryeowook snoring on top of him. he couldn’t help but kiss the crown of her head.

 

Ryeowook-ah, why can’t see me as a man and not a best friend that you would rely on? Would you even give your heart to your best friend who’s have been helplessly in love with you?

 

I love you Ryeowook…. Will you ever see that?

 

~

 

Sungmin groan as he look around the room and tried to take the surrounding. His head was spinning and the surrounding was a bit blurry. What happen? He ask himself but he couldn’t remember anything. The memories were fuzzy.

 

Then he smelled something and he had to grin. She’s here, he whispered to himself. Slowly, he stumble out of his room and walk into the kitchen where he head smelled the food, walking him, he took the sight of the girl wearing his white t-shirt and a pair of shorts. He quietly make his way behind her and wrapped his arms around her frame and rest his chin on her shoulder.

 

“Donghae~”

 

He cooed on her neck and she giggle. She turn to him and hit his shoulders slightly.

 

“Sungmin, you scared me”

 

She said and they smile at each other like a madly in love couple. He was grinning from ear to ear seeing her. Gosh, how he miss her a lot. He was busy working like an idol and Donghae was busy shooting for a movie.

 

So, they hardly meet.

 

“I miss you my knight”

 

She whispered and hug him, buried her face on his chest. He smile and hug her back.

 

“I miss you too my princess”

 

He would also know that she’s smiling at his words. They stayed in that position completely forgetting everything around them as they miss the other so much.

 

“Breakfast is ready”

 

She said pulling away and he pout at her.

 

“Why is Minnie pouting?”

 

Donghae ask and Sungmin pout even more.

 

“Where’s my kiss?”

 

He ask and Donghae laugh. How could Sungmin be so cute when he’s 22? But then again, this is Sungmin we’re talking about, she thought and pinch his cheeks.

 

“You have morning breath”

 

Sungmin pout even more and open his mouth to say something but Donghae put a finger to stop him.

 

“Now, why don’t you go and brush your teeth. After that you can have as many kisses as you want after that”

 

Donghae said and Sungmin  his eyes widen, those orbs were shining like a crystal. Donghae thought he looks like a kid who finally got something he wants for a long time and FYI, it’s really cute.

 

“You promise?”

 

Sungmin ask again and Donghae nod making Sungmin jumpi around in glee and run towards the bathroom. Before that, he manage an ‘ I LOVE YOU HAE!!’

 

Donghae could only chuckle. Her boyfriend is one childish man.

 

But then again, she loves him a lot….

 

 

 

 


Hey guys, the long awaited update is here!!! wohoo!! and the chapter is suppose to be longer but i cut it short. i'm suppose update earlier but internet breakdown so yeah~~ i hate it when that happens...

and oh my gosh!! 18 subscribers already!! i love you guys, alot!!

thank you for reading and subscribe to this story ~~ i appreaciate it a lot. i hope you would also comment~~

Lots of love from, 

4eversj

have a good day~~