BAD GIRL

Seo Joo Hyun Stories

it's sunny day in Seoul and a lot of people go to amusement park to enjoy their holiday.. Meanwhile in Soshi dorm..

 

"kyaaa, finally we have free day" Soo and Yul start their kkab dance.. "ya ya ya.. you girls too excited for ONE free day" Hyo interupted and make YulSoo stop their kkab dance, but then Hyo continue "even it's only ONE day, we should celebrate and enjoy ^__^ yuhuuuuu" and then YulSooHyo continue their random celebration and the other members only laugh with their antics..

"kekekeke, the unnies really funny sometimes ^^" maknae give her thought and giggle.. "yeah yeah, sometimes i'm wondering how old are they actually" Taeng the oldest member with her cute face speak her mind too and rub her chin like ahjumma.. "kyaaa, unnie wae sooo cute >,<" Seo who saw the leader cute expression just hug her and yelling like a kid.. "hah, am I??" Taeng smile sheepishly and hug her back.. "nae, you are unnie" and they laugh together and break the hug..

"Hyunnie, am I not cute??" Yoong pout and give the maknae her best blinking deer eyes.. "omooooo, ani you are so cute too unnie" Seo answer and pinch her unnie cheek playfully.. "jinja??? then why you're not giving Yoongie a hug??" Yoong continue her aegyo and give more pout to the maknae.. "owh, baby Yoongie wanted Hyunnie's hug?? come here baby" maknae said while giggling and cover her unnie with bear hug.. "this nice Hyun baby" Yoong continue to play along and giggling more..

"woaaaah, umma want seobaby's hug too" Fanny said and give her popular eyessmile.. "nae omma ^^" Seo release her hug from Yoong and give her Fany omma a warm hug.. "nae agi has grown and taller than her omma T_T" Fany said and chuckling.. "yups, because omma always give me healthy foods and vitamins as well" Seo said and kiss her pretend omma a kiss on the cheek after break the hug.. everyone realize that Fany's cheek become crimson red after the kiss, she madly blushing because the skinship with the maknae but Seo doesn't realize that happen cause she already saw the other side to talk with her Ice Princess unnie.." calm down Fany-ah, calm down.." Fany keep chanting those words in her head to keep her cheek from more blushing..

"Sica unnie, are you going home today?? Krys really missing you unnie, she always called me in the night to share her feeling" Seo ask her unnie with concern look.. "what?? she called you?? wae?? she can call me if she miss me that much Seo" Sica ask dumbfounded with the information.. "she said that she doesn't want to make you worry because her call, so she call me to ask your condition unnie" Seo explain.. "uhmm, well i miss her and my family too.. but for today i want to spend the day with you girls, i miss our soshi bond time" Sica said and the other smile to her answer.. "yeah, me too unnie" Seo said and hug her "i will call Krys later tonight" she added.. "oh no worries Seo, i will call her instead" Sica said and smile reassuredly.."ok unnie ^^"..

"ok ok, as Sica said..for today let's enjoy our time to keep our Soshi bond :D" Taeng as the leader announce and the other cheers and squeal.. "ok, because we have all day for us..how about we go to amusement park till afternoon, you know we barely have the chance to go there T_T then spend the night in our favorit restaurant for Soshi talk??"she suggest her idea.. "let's do it!!"and the other agree with the idea.. "wait wait wait, it's kind of difficult for us you know.. don't you remember when the five of us go to there?? a lot of people recognise us and we should act as KARA because there are five people" Yoong remind and pouting.. "how about we go in pairs?? and one group in three?? i think it'll more easier that way" Sunny suggest.. the other nods their head.. "ok, so how we decide the pair?"Yul ask.. "i think we can decide with a game, so it'll be fair"Taeng suggest and the other nods and smile..

 

finally they play the game and the result are..

couple 1 : Taeng and Hyo

couple 2 : Yul and Soo

couple 3 : Sunny and Seo

triplet : Yoong, Sica, and Fany

 

"Ok, now let's prepare our self and let's go!!!!" the leader shout and they start go to their respective rooms to prepare their leaving..

 

after 2 hours of preparing and car riding, they arrived at _ _ _ _ _ World ^_^

"WOW.. there's a lot of people here.. I hope they're not recognise us.. so we can enjoy our times ^^" Soo said and the other nods silently.. "ok, let's take our trip girls.. let's meet here at 5 pm key??" Taeng said and the other said "naeeeee"..

then they separate and start their journey with their couple..

in SunSeo side..

"unnie, whats your fav ride?" Seo ask her bunny unnie while looking around.. "well, i love all of the ride maknae" Sunny answer while looking at the map.. "hmm, let's start with ghost house maknae" Sunny said and lead the maknae to her choice.. "o..ok unnie" Seo said stuttering.. "aigoo, why should that place??" Seo mind said..

after some minutes of walking, finally they arrive at the ghost house.. it's look scary even from the outside..

"eeeh, unnie ar.. are you.. sssure to go in?" Seo ask stuttering again.. "hell yeah of course" Sunny chirp in.. "hmm, are you afraid Seo?" Sunny said and wink.. "hah?? of of course nnnot.. i have going there with Yong oppa" Seo answer and it make Sunny frown.. "why you should bring that name Seo" in Sunny's mind.. "waeyo unnie?" Seo ask after saw her unnie frown.. "hah? nothing Seo, let's go inside" Sunny said and grab Seo's hand..

they start their scary journey with their joined hands, Sunny want to give the younger some comfort while the younger want to release her fear.. in the first room they saw nothing but the room really dark without a slightest light.. Sunny lead the way for them carefully.. then they found a way out, it's has candle everywhere and when they step another steps, something fall in front of them and Seo scream her lungs out and hug Sunny tightly.. "don't scared, i'm always beside you, key?" Sunny reassured the younger and patting her back.. "nae, unnie" Seo answer weakly.. then they go to another room, there are a lot of weird painting in the walls and the end of the room there is someone waiting.. "uhh, Seo i think we have some guest" Sunny whisper to Seo and pointing her finger to the object she meant.. "owh, unnie wae she standing and looking to wall?" Seo ask nervously.. "I don't know too, but maybe she want to scare us when we near him" Sunny said and give the younger hand a squeeze to make her relax.. "so, just follow me and don't look at her ok" Sunny warn her dongsaeng.. "ok unnie".. they start to continue their journey and go near the girl ghost, when they almost out of the room, the girl turn around and grab Seo's free hand.. "kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, let go of meeee!!!" Seo scream loudly.. her scream can be heard untill the outside of the Ghost House (LOL).. hearing her scream, the ghost let go of her hand and close her ears and Sunny drag the younger out of the room quickly..

"WOW, i never know you can scream like Sica dolphin scream Seo,hahahaha :D" Sunny tease the younger and pinch her cheeks.. "yah unnie, you're not feels her cold hands are you?? it's freaking scare the life of me!!" Seo said while place her hand on top of her heart.. Sunny can only found it amazing to see the proper maknae said those things.. they just silence for awhile then realize that Seo use her join hand to place on her heart.. they let go each other hands and looking around.. find it kind of weird situation happen between them..

"eeh, let's continue our journey unnie" finally Seo break the silence and start to walking.. now, she is the one who lead their journey.. doesn't mind her fear anymore.. after 3 more rooms, they finally can get out of that scary house >,<

"ok, now let's go to the funny ride :D" Sunny cheer up and Seo pump her fist to the air "let's go!!!"

then, they go to a lot of ride that day.. eat together.. take a lot of silly selca.. and many more.. they don't realize the time and when they see the watch, it's almost 5 pm, it's mean their vacation will be end.. so before ending the trip they decide to ride the merry go round..

"unnie, thaks for accompany me today ^^" Seo said and smile sweetly.. "thanks to you too maknae, I have a wonderful time :D" Sunny said and pat Seo's head.. they enjoy the beautiful view in front of them and smile warmly to each other.. "Seohyun-ah, saranghae ^^" Sunny said suddenly and makes Seo wide her eyes, then she thinks that what her unnie's mean is love her as a dongsaeng so she answer right away "nado saranghae unnie ^^" Seo said and smile while closing her eyes..but then she open her eyes immediately because she feels something moist on her lips, she found out that's her unnie lips, her eyes wide open and saw Sunny's close eyes in front of her..so she close her eyes again and relax at her unnie arms..

after broke the kiss, they looking at each other and smile.." Seo, you know i'm f****ing jealous this morning" Sunny said pouting.. "waeyo unnie?" Seo said clueless and pout too.. "aigoo, wae so cute maknae" Sunny said and peck her lips make her more pouting.. "yah unnie, I ask you, wae?" Seo said further.. "well, you hug your other unnies and even kiss Fany cheeks" Sunny said and puff her cheeks.. Seo chuckle and kiss her puffy cheeks "unnie, you know what?? you are my cutest unnie :D no one can beat your cutenes unnie" Seo said and make Sunny mood better.. "hahaha, I know that Seohyun-ah" Sunny said cheekily and they start laughing out..

 

5 pm in front of _ _ _ _ _ World entrance..

"unniedeul ^_^" Seo said and hug her unnies leave pouting Sunny again.. "woah, finally we are complete now.. let's go to our fav restaurant ^^ S-ONE Resto, here we come" The girls jumping up and down and ride their car to S-ONE Resto.. They share their happy moment in the amusement park and continue their chit chat..

"huh, just awhile ago you said i'm your fav unnie" Sunny mumble in the back seat.. Seo smile hearing that and face her unnie with mischievious smile and lean her head to her unnie ear and whispher "yes you are unnie" and give a peck at her shock unnie lips and back to her other unnies.. "WOAH, she's BAD GIRL" Sunny said still in dazed..

 

 

 

 

 

 

WELL finally I have finish write all the couple stories ^^

do you like it??? should I end this story????

what's your fav couple bye the way???

thanks all :D