HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY SONYUH SHIDAE ^^

Seo Joo Hyun Stories

tonight I feel so happy..


it's been 6 years from our debut..

 

it's been 6 years I live with my 8 wonderful unnies..

 

it's been 6 years I got the love from all SONEs around the world..

 

"KAMSHAHAMNIDA"

 

there aren't other word than that can describe my feeling right now, beside that word..

 

 

 

Dear my kid leader Taeng unnie.. Unnie gomawo, for your patient toward me "the stubborn maknae".. you never feel tired to give me support, even when you feel tired too.. you always cheer me up with your ahjumma laugh.. mianhe, sometimes my "elbow" hurts you T_T but I really love you unnie <3 -------> SeoTae JJANG!!!

 

 

Dear my ice princess Sica unnie.. Unnie mianhe, I was the one who give you your nickname and make other people who doesn't know you think bad about you T_T .. I called you "ice princess" cause your expressions seems cold, BUT I know you are warm inside.. Unnie, naneun jinja saranghae <3 -------> SeoSic DAEBAK!!!

 

 

Dear my aegyo princess Sunny unnie.. Unnie.. sometimes I hate you, you know how the other think that YOU are the maknae and not ME because your aegyo is JJANG!!! but you know right thats I never really hate you? ^^ I love you unnie, even you looks so childish, you are the one who always give me good words to remind me my mistakes <3 -------> SunSeo JJANG!!!

 

 

Dear my mushroom Fany unnie.. Unnie, you are JJANG!!! I can't imagine if I was you.. you can be cheerfull and give the other smile even you feels lonely here without your family.. unnie, you always take care of me and the other members really well, jinja gomawo unnie.. I will try to be a better maknae for you.. Love you <3 -------> SeoFany JJANG!!!

 

 

Dear my Kim choding Hyo unnie.. Unnie, you are JJANG!!! I love the playfull side of you.. you make US feels happy, even in our lowest condition.. you open my "hard headed" mind to "open headed" one.. you willing to give up your resting time and hear all of my stories.. unnie gomawo and I love you so much <3 -------> SeoHyo DAEBAK!!!

 

 

Dear my black pearl Yul unnie.. Unnie you are awesome :D your kkab is really something and you influence the kkab viruses to me!!! hahahaha.. unnie, you are my twins that lost.. I'm so grateful, there are someone with the same mind as me, we are "healthy ambassador" in SNSD ^^ love you unnie <3 -------> SeoRi JJANG!!!

 

 

Dear my shikshin Soo unnie.. Unnie.. you like an angel.. you remind me about God.. you teach me to share with the others.. you inspire me to be a better person, for me, and for the others.. but you also showed me your choding and shikshin side.. I'm wonder, where are the foods go??? you never weight gain >,< but I love you unn <3 -------> SooSeo DAEBAK!!!

 

 

Dear my deer Yoong unnie.. Unnie, you are really beautiful but you always said that i was more beautiful than you (*maybe because i'm younger than you).. Unnie, you are my childhood friend.. we spent a lot of time together (*I think more than the other members do).. I learn a lot from you, we always studied in the same school and now college.. You take care of me really well unnie, so don't said that you are a bad unnie for me anymore >,< I love you <3 -------> YoonHyun FOREVER!!!

 

 

 

 

Jigeumeun.. Apeorodo.. Yeongwonhi.. SONYUH SHIDAE!!!

 

 

 

and lastly..

 

Dear my SONEs, especially Seomates around the world.. Kamshahamnida for your undying love for US.. it's an honour and a blessed for me to received all this love.. I'll never forget all of your support and love for me.. I'll be a better Seo Joohyun to make you guys proud of me >,<

 

 

SONEs is JJANG!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

annyeong yeorobun..

 

this is my last chappie in this story T___T

I wanna thanks all the readers and subscribers who read my first fanfiction ^_^

there are A LOT of mistakes here but you guys still read my stories :D JINJA, JINJA GOMAWO!!!

 

 

 

 

hopefully i can write the next ff :D

 

 

let's continue love the 9 girls <3 especially uri Seo Joohyun ^_^

 

 

annyeong all,

Seolady2806