I GOT A BOY

Seo Joo Hyun Stories

 

SNSD dorm at night..

 

"ottoke,,,,i feel like my entirely body hurt badly right now T_T" someone whining in one of dark room.. "i'm not sure if i can show my best for this comeback >,< aigoooo, it's really appa.." and the sound of bed cover that keep moving fill the room for how looooong time, no one's know..

 

in the morning..

"huaemmm, morning unnies ^^" Yoong greet her unnies happily and sit on the couch.. "morning :D" Taeng, Fany, Sica, and Yul answers her.. "where the others??" Sica ask her fellow members.. "i don't know, maybe still sleeping.. we don't have any schedule yet you know" Fany answer her.. "really?? they still sleep??" add Sica.. "yeaah, it's rare to see Sica wake up early than the other members you know ^^" Yul said and got a smacked from the latter.. "yah!! you want to be killed Kwon Yul???" Sica ask the tan member in front of her while glaring.. "i don't want to die now Sica, SONEs will be soooooooo sad if i'm die, kekekeke" the tan girl answer playfully and high five with her roommate.. "yeah, you right unnie!!" Yoong said loudly..

"hmm, morning all.." Sunny and Sooyoung said while rubbing their eyes and yawning.. "morning!!" all the girls said.. "wow, it looks like HyoSeo is the last to wake up??" Taeng ask uncertain.. "looks like that" Soo answer while still yawning.. "wohooo, it's a rare moment.. me beat Hyun in waking up in the morning??" Sica said while jumping up and down happily.. "it's weird" all girls mumbled the same words except the blonde who celebrate by her self..

 

meanwhile in HyoSeo room..

"Hyuuun, wake up!! it's already 8 in the morning.. we should get ready to practise.." Hyo nudge her roommate.. "5 min again unnie" maknae reply as mumble.. "come on, the others will be waiting for us right now".. "unnie, jebal.. just 5 min again ok.. i barely sleep last night" maknae pleading and back to her slumber.. "hhhmm, ok just sleep maknae" finally Hyo give up and left the maknae in the room and join the others members in the living room..

 

back to living room..

 

"mowning.." Hyo said while yawning make the others laugh with her silliness.. "mowning too Hyooo" the other .. "yah!! you guys make me angry in the mowning" and Hyo yawning again and all of them burst in laughter.. "hahahahahaha, you really really funny Hyo" Soo said while holding her stomach that hurt cause too much laugh in the mowning,hehe.. "btw, wheres maknae??" Yoong ask when finally she can stop her laughter.. "still on the bed, she said that she can't sleep last night" Hyo answer and gulp the water to heal her thirsty.. "WOW, thats really rare" Taeng said and the others nodded their head..

 

SEO POV

"huaeeeehmmmm, woaah thats really a nice sleep i got ^^ hmm, what time is it??" Hyun wandering her hand and get her phone to check the time.. "owh, its 11 am.........." she get up and stretch her back.. "hmmmm, lalalalala, why its so quiet today???? wheres the unnies?????" finally she go out the room and searching for her unnies.. but she find no one in the dorm.. then it hit her "kyaaaaaa, today is our last practise.. we should start practice at 10 am, and now is 11.30 already!! OMG!! i'm so dead!!! babo Hyuuuuuuun!!!" then she do the most quick bath in her entire life and get ready in 10 min.. she get in her car and drive to SM building.. "i hope they not angry with me T__T"... "BUT, it's unnies wrong to not waking me up!!!!" she pouting pouting pouting and inhale loudly from her nostril.. yups, everyone know that SEO JOOHYUN is indeed mad right now..

 

at Practice Room of SM Building..

"Ok, let's do and enjoy girls!!!" Taeng shout to give energy to the others.. then suddenly the door open and reveal the mad maknae.. "unniedeul, wae you're not waking me up!!!! now i'm late >,< and i don't get the movement yet" the maknae said incoherently cause she damn mad right now.. "Hyun-ah, we saw how you feel tired this morning.. so..." before Yoong finish her sentences the furious maknae already cut her with saying "NO, you guys not understand me at all!!!! i'm leaving!!! you seems happier without me!!!" maknae shout and close the door with a loud bang that make the others shivers and can't believe with the event that happen.. "ottokeeeee???" Sunny cry out... "just stay here!! i'll bring her back here" Hyo said and leave the practice room..

 

at SM's rooftop..

"i can't believe it!! how dare they leave me alone in the dorm and start the practice???? don't they remember me at all??? and they laughing so hard and enjoy the practice even without ME!!! am i really that unvaluable????" the maknae hissing and kick the bottle there.. "if they want to get rid of me, just say it, i won't complain, don't do this *hit to me".. suddenly the door open and there standing her roommate and smiling gently to her.. "why you come here unnie??" Hyun ask back facing Hyo.. "Hyun-ah, let's get back there.. we will start the practice" Hyo said and step closer to her maknae.. "tsck, like you guys care about me!!" Hyun still mocking her unnie.. "ckckckck, where you learn said something like that Hyun?? thats so bad you know??" Hyo said and stand behind her maknae.. "hahahaha, like you care.. YOU is my roommate and YOU just going here with the others without ME!!!" Hyun start shouting while back facing her unnie.. "ssssstttt, don't said that.. you know, WE do care about YOU.. I really really care of YOU Hyuuun.." Hyo said.. "hahaha,..." Hyun turn around to say more hatred words, BUT she can't.... because her roommate has silence her.. she silence her with locking her lips with her..

Hyun open her eyes widely, she really really shock with her unnie move.. she try to push her unnie, but Hyo already lock her body with her arm.. theres no escape now..

Finally Hyun give up in her kisses and kiss her back.. her anger subsided little by little.. and after a good five min, Hyo let go of her.. they catch their breaths and look into each others eyes deeply..

"unnie, wae?? wae you kiss me??" Hyun finally utter.. "cause you can't stop shouting" Hyo answer calmly.. "but, you can do the other way..like..like.. eh.. slap me???"she said uncertain.. Hyo smiling and answer "how can i slap a goddess??plus how can i slap the love in my life??" Hyo answer make maknae unmoving and shut up.. she only stare at her unnie with confused mind and heart.. "Hyuuun, you know.. i know that you barely sleep last night, well not only last night but for almost a month since we preparing this new album.. so, i suggest the other and plead to give you time to rest.. so, tomorrow you have strength to perform in our comeback.." Hyo said and caress her cheeks that blushing madly now.."unn...nie..mianhe..." Hyun answer and look into her toes, but Hyo held her chin and make her looking into her eyes.. "don't be sorry Hyun, I understand your feeling at that moment, ah NO WE understand Hyun ^^" Hyo said and pull her into a big hug.. "sooo, should we get back now??" Hyo ask and get her noded as the answer.. "ok, goood"

 

at Practice room..

"why they took a loooooooot of time???" Yul ask while gritt her teeth.. "i don't know unnie" Yoong answer weakly.. then HyoSeo come and they gather around them.. "Hyuun, we're really sorry" Taeng said with puppy eyes.. "ehhh, hmmmm, unniedeul mianhe.. this is my wrong...i shouldn't do this..really...mianhe..." Hyun said and the other brighten hear her voices again.. "No Hyun, we are the sinners, not you" Soo said and suddenly they hear a giggle "hmmmmph, unnie what you say?? sinners???unnie, you're really really a churchgoer ^^ but jinja unnie, this is my mistake... so, forgive me please" Hyun said with aegyo that rare to show.. the aegyo that she perform only for her unnies.. "kyeoptaaaaaa, of course we forgive you maknae <3" all said.. "woaaaah, gomawo unnideul...saranghae unniedeul :D".. "saranghae maknae" and they making a group hug and laugh together.. but suddenly someone kiss her and whisper "finally I Got You maknae" and she say out loud "Girls, let's cheers for our I GOT A BOY success comeback!!!!" Hyo said "yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

and their last practice become the new days for HyoSeo....