BABY MAYBE

Seo Joo Hyun Stories

 

SM Entertainment building, in Lee Soo Man room..

“Anyeonghaseyo seongsangnim ^^” greet duo jangshin of SNSD to LSM.. “oh, you came girls.. sit down sit down..”.. “nae…” they answer in harmony.. “hahaha, indeed you two really cohesive girls :D so, I think I choose the right pair for this project”.. “nae, what are you saying seongsangnim?? I’m not quite understand??” the maknae ask while frowning.. “hehehe, easy there Juhyun-ah.. I’m talking about your new project.. you and Sooyoung will be CECI models for next month edition, so today I call you both for inform this announcement ^^, ottae??”.. “WOW, I like it seongsangnim.. oh NO I LOVE IT :D” Sooyoung answer happily and make the older chuckling.. “ok ok I get it Soo, and how about you Hyun?”.. “mmh, kamshamnida seongsangnim for the chance, I will do my best” maknae answer with a smile.. “great, so it’s fix already.. just prepare yourself and show them what you have girls.. now you can go back to the practice room ^^”.. “nae seongsangnim, kamshamnida” they said in unison and leave the room..

 

Meanwhile in practice room..

“Taengoo, do you know why seongsangnim call SooSeo??” Yuri ask after drink her water.. “molla, I don’t remember seongsangnim saying something about them in the last leader meeting” Taeng answer while shrugging her shoulder.. “aaaaaahhhh, I’m so curious >,< what seongsangnim want from my Hyunie” Yoong whining like a kid.. “Yaaa!! Since when Juhyun became yours????” Sica suddenly scream out and the others start to shiver because Hell Sica has awake.. “a..ani..ani unnie.. Hyunie is ours.. not only mine..” Yoong answer and hide herself behind Yuri to protect her from Sica.. “huft, good good.. I thought something really happen between you two.. but it’s nice to know that there’s nothing ^^” Sica said and smiling like a pabo.. “Yah..yah..yah.. are you OK Sica?? Do you get hit or something?? Why your mood swing easily???” Sunny ask and reach Sica forehead to feeling her temperature.. “Sunny ah, what’s wrong with your hand?? I’m OK, really OK.. I’m just happy,kekeke” and the others just shake their head because Sica antics.. again..

 

SooSeo walk silently to go back to practice room.. suddenly Hyun speak..

“unnie, I’m quite afraid.. how if I damage the photo shoot later T_T you know, sometime I’m still awkward in front of cameras" Hyun said sadly.. "Hyun, listen to unnie.. 'you'll doing GREAT'..you hear me?"Soo assured her maknae.. "i hope so unnie" Hyun said with a little smile.. "beside, I'll be at your side always right ^^" Soo said playfully.. "hahaha, of course unnie.. i shouldn't afraid of anything because I have you :D" Hyun answer playfully too.. but the latter feeling something because those words and she can't describe it..

 

Finally they reach the practice room..

"unniedeuuuuuul ^__^" Hyun greet her unnies and hug Taeng who stand near her.. "woooooah, what's wrong maknae?" Taeng ask and hug her back.. "aniya, nothing unnie.. i just feel like to hug you :D hehehehe" Hyun answer and chuckling.. "hiks..hiks..maknae only love the danshin leader T_T" Yul said and pretend to be sad.. "mwo??of course not Yul unnie, i love you ALL <3 here..here..let's me hug you too" Hyun said and go to Yul for give the hug.. "maknaeeeeee, na doooooo" Hyo said whining like a child.. "hahahaha, what's wrong with you unnideul??ok ok.. i'll give free hug for all of you" Hyun said and give each unnie a hug and their laughter fill the room and all the SM Building (kekeke, i'm only imagine that when SNSD go to SME the building will hear and feel their happiness too ^^) "Ok..ok..enough for today girls, let's back to our dorm.. we should take a rest for giving our BEST at Japan Arena Tour later ^^" the leader finally said.. "naeeeeeeee" the rest answer her.. "JIGEUMEUN..SO..NYUH..SHI..DAE!!!!" and the nine girls find their belongings and exit the room to go back to their dorm..

 

At dorm..

"Hyuuuuun, come here.." Sica call the maknae of the group to the living room.. "nae unnie ^^" Hyun said and sit beside her unnie at the couch.. "Hyuuuuun, i want to sleep here (Sica point to maknaes lap)".. "kekekeke, lazy unnie want to sleep at my lap?? of course you can unnie" Hyun answer and giggling.. "yaaah, i'm your unnie maknae.. don't say that i'm lazy" Sica said and pouting.. "wooooah, unnie soooo cuuuuteeeee" Hyun said and pinch her cheek.. "yes I AM" Sica said proudly.. and their laughter fill the dorm.. after some minutes of chatting and watch TV finally Sica go to her slumber and the maknae too..

 

in the morning..

"Girls...WAKE UP!!!" Fany waking up the Ice Princess and Seororo.. "Wow, do you really sleep here?? at the couch?? without blanket?? are you guys feeling ok??? how if you catch a cold??? you girls know, we have ARENA TOUR to be hold right???so..." Fany grumbling out without blinking her eyes.. "unnieee, calm down will you??" the maknae finally stop her.. "OK, explain now.. why you girls sleep here???".. "ok, last night Sica unnie called me and she said she want to sleep at my lap.. END" the maknae answer and rub her eyes.. "mwo??? just that?? huh.. that Sica really really unbelievable.. drag you to sleep at the couch and let you carried her weight head at your lap.. and make you feeling cold without blanket >,<" Fany really really unstopable when it come to their MAKNAE.. "shuuussh unnie, Sica unnie still sleep" the maknae said and close Sica ears with her hands.. "whatever.." finally Fany surrender and go to the kitchen..

"hoaehmmm, gooood morniing" the sleeping beauty of SNSD finally wake up from her sleep.. "Good morning unnie ^^ how your sleep?" Seo ask smiling.. "its GREAT maknae, thanks to your comfortable LAP :D" Sica said smiling widely.. "nice to hear that unnie.. we should bath now unnie, the other unnies already getting ready now".. "OK"..

 

in the kitchen..

"unnie, what we have for today breakfast?" maknae said and sit beside Yoong and Yul.. "this.. we have bread and bacon and milk ^^" Yoong answer while eat her food.. "uh, unnie don't talking with your mouth full with food" maknae said and clean Yoong face with kleenex.. "uh..nae maknae" Yoong said and blushing.. "unnie, whats wrong with your face?? it's so red?? are you ok??" maknae ask worriedly and start to check Yoong temperature.. "i'm ok..i'm ok..jinja" Yoong answer and avoid to face Hyun.. "oh, ok unnie.."..

 

ding..dong..ding..dong..

"nae, wait a while please.." Sunny open the door and their manager go in their dorm.. "oppa wae?? i think we don't have any schedule today??" Hyo ask confusely.. "oh, yes you right.. today only Soo and maknae who has schedule.."the manager answer and wandering the dorm.. "where are them??".. "ooh, they still in the kitchen.. take their breakfast.." Hyo said and focus back to the TV..

 

"Sooyoung ah.. Seohyunie.. have you done??" the manager said.. "oh oppa, why you come?? today is our free day right?? Yul ask and munching her food.. "nae, today is your break Yul.. but SooSeo have photo shoot.. girls, are you ready??" the manager answer and ask the two.. "oh, ok oppa wait a minute.. we'll get ready" Soo answer and she get up from her seat.. "nae, wait oppa" Hyun said and follow her unnie..

 

in the van..

"unnie, what will be the concept for today?? I hope it's nothing weird like vampire, dracula, etc.." Hyun frowning, remember her photo shoot a while ago.. "i feel uncomfortable when take those vampire photo shoot".. " I guess this will be fun Hyun, not those kind of photo shoot,kekekeke" Soo said and hope the younger will feel confident.. "i hope so unnie ^^" and yes, she make her smile again..

 

at photo shoot studio..

"annyeonghaseyo, Sonyuh Shidae imnida.. please take care of us well.." the duo said and bowing to the staff.. "nae, please take care of us well too Girls" the staff answer and smile to them..

the photo shoot goes well.. the concept blend perfectly with them.. they become the newest muses for the cloths.. and the photografer really satisfied with their work..

"OK thats the wraps girls ^^" the staf announce.. "nae, kamshamnida.. you guys work hard ^^" the duo said again and smile warmly to the staff..

 

in the van..

"wooooah, GREAT job as always girls ^^" manager oppa said and smile.. "kamshamnida oppa.. unnie, gomawo for make me enjoy the shoot :D" Hyun said and hug her unnie.. "anything for you maknae ^^" Soo answer and hug her back.. "unnie, really if it wasn't you, i'm not sure i can do well.. jinja gomawo unnie" Hyun said and smile widely.. Soo broke their hug and stare at her lovingly and without her realize, she leaning in and her lips touch Hyun lips.. maknae eyes grew wide because of the shock movement and she doesn't know what to do.. but then Soo tilting her head and make Hyun close her eyes and enjoy the kiss..

 

moment after, they broke the kiss.. "unnie, what's that??" Hyun ask confuse.. "like I said Hyun, anything for you maknae cause I really love you ^^" Soo said and touch her cheeks.. "I love you too unnie, and I love the other unnies too" Hyun said innocently.. "NO, MY love is DIFFERENT from THEIR love.. I LOVE YOU more than a dongsaeng HYUN.. sooooo, don't make me jealous vere again!!!" Soo finally said that.. "hah?? what do you mean unnie?? jealous?? with who??".. "I saw when you sleep at the couch with Sica, I saw it when you hug Taeng, I saw it when you clean Yoong face, AND I don't like it even a bit" Soo said pouting.. "Soooo, what do you want me to do unnie?? should I avoid them?? BUT I love them too" Hyun pouting too.. it makes Soo kiss her again and again.. "ok ok, just promise me.. your lips are just for me" Soo said and smiling proudly.. "hahaha, silly unnie".. "hehehe, just for you BABY..MAYBE.." and then they laugh together for their silliness..