HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONG ^^

Seo Joo Hyun Stories

30th May 2013..

 

00.01  AM..

 

“Yoongieeeee,saengil chukkaeeeeeeee!!!!!” the dorm has turn into a mess in a second..

Well, today is Im Yoona of SNSD birthday.. SONEs around the world celebrate her birthday trough many medias.. Twitter, facebook, instagram, kakao, line, fansite, UFO, etc…

They made adv in newspaper, Station, even SONE from Bandung, Indonesia made Yoona paints in the big wall to celebrate her birthday ^_^

 

*back to SNSD dorm :D

“omoooooo, unnideul gomawoyo >,<” Yoong said and drop her tears unconsciously.. she felt overwhelming right now, she realize that her unnies are tired from their schedule, yet here they are celebrate her birthday and giving her a big smile..

“aigoooo, Yoong-ah wae you cry?” Fany come and comfort her in a big hug.. Yoong sniff a little and try to stop her tears that fall endlessly.. “hiks..unn..hiks..nie..i..i..feel so happy..right now..” Yoong said between her tears. The unnies chuckles hearing it.. they know, Yoong missed her family and her members.. her family was far away from Seoul so it’s difficult to meet them, while her members have a lot different schedules from her and they rarely spend the time together..

“cup..cup..cup..Yoong-ah, uljima ^^ we’re here to celebrate an alligator Yoong birthday.. so, don’t messed it with your cry” Yul and knock her head playfully..

“unnieeeeee, it hurts >,<” Yoong whining with her special aegyo.. “yaaaaaah!! Stop her!!!” Taeng said with fake disgust face. “unnieeeee, wae you give me those face?? Am I not cute??” Yoong said and pouting to make her unnie more agitated. “stop that Yoong or I’ll punch your pretty face!!!” Taeng said and make a fist. “unnieee, do you really want to punch me?? But, you agree that I’m pretty right???? Yuhuuuuu” Yoong run and hug Taeng tightly and jumping up and down. The choding Im IS BACK and they laugh along with the birthday girl ^^

“ok ok, let’s make a wish and cut the cake already” Soo suggest while eyeing the cake like it is her prey. “hahaha, Soo you always hungry no matter how much you eat” Sunny tease the shikshin but the latter doesn’t mind and give Yoong the knife to cut the cake instead..

“ok unnies ^_^” Yoong said and close her eyes to make a wish. Taeng snap a photo when Yoong make a wish. Then Yoong open her eyes and smile, she blow the candles and they clapping and singing together..

Suddenly Yoong realize something, she scan her surrounding and her prediction was proof.. her only dongsaeng is nowhere.. she face her leader and ask her “Unnie, where’s Hyunie?” Yoong ask and pouting sadly.. she just realize that her dongsaeng isn’t celebrate her birthday and nowhere to be found.. she feel sad and thinking “is Hyunie forget my birthday? Is she has another schedule that MORE important than me???” Yoong was in her deep thought that she missed to saw Sica bring a big box with pink ribbon..

“Yoong-ah, this is your present from US ^^” Sica announced and smile from ear to ear. Yoong mood already drop down from the realizing that the maknae was not there. But she doesn’t want to make her unnies feels the same, so she put a little smile. “nae, jinja gomawoyo unniedeul ^^” Yoong try to put her best smile to please her unnies even she feel sad without the maknae. She open the ribbon carefully. When she open the box, she was surprise to saw a note with a handwriting that she know dearly. She read the note slowly and her smile was the biggest that ever she show to her unnies..

“Yoong-ah, what’s with the BIG smile???” Hyo nudge her and give a naughty wink. “a..a..ani unnie, it’s a note from Hyunie :D” Yoong said while stutter because her mood has go to the highest now. “jinja? Just a note? Hmmm, we LOSE from a note to make you smile like that?” Fany said and pretend to be hurt. “ani!! Of course I’m happy because of you too unnies, you already celebrate my birthday, give me a cake, and bring this box” Yoong try her best to explain and it makes the unnies laugh wholeheartedly. “hahahaha, chill Yoong.. we know it.. just, it’s was easy to prank you.. hahahaha” Fany and the rest members laugh again. Yoong just pouting and go to the box again. She wonder, why the box was so big. Then she open the layer in the box..

“SURPRISE!!!!” suddenly Hyun appear in front of the speechless deer. She wear a y dress that fit her body beautifully. Yoong gulp and can’t help but to staring intently to her dongsaeng. She was forget about the other things, she forget that her unnies are still there cause in her mind was only one “Damn, my y Hyunie!!!”

Hyun try to go out of the box, but the box is too high for her. She then call her unnies to help her. Hyo was about to help her when the unmoving deer suddenly shouting “move out unnie!!!” Yoong then run to Hyun side and help her out of the box, the others just stare blankly to the unexpected deer action. Finally realize the deer attention was their maknae, they giggle and understand the situation. “Yoong-ah, Hyun-ah, we’ll go now, we have something to do. Enjoy the night you two ^_^” Sunny was the first one to make an excuse to leave them both..

“nae unnie ^^” Hyunie smile and giggle to her unnies and they leave them both. Yoong confused with the sudden leaving of her unnies. “unn…” before she can fully understand the situation, they already leave her with the smiling maknae..

“Yooooong..” Hyun said and lean closer to her ear “Happy Birthday ^_^” she said and peck her cheek. Yoong remain in her position and blink her eyes. she finally understand the situation now. She smirk and stare at her dongsaeng and wink naughtily. “Hyuuuuun..” she whisper to her, Hyun start to feel nervous with the sudden change of her unnie. “n..nae..Yoong?” she gulp and hold her breath. “do you have your present for me?” Yoong continue to whisper. “aah, nae..i..i..have it, wait a minute” Hyun said and try to release herself from her unnie but an arm make it ways to circling her waist and prevent her to go. “no no no, I don’t need a ‘thing’ Hyunie. I need YOU now” Yoong said and kiss Hyunie passionately..

Yoong pour her love in the kisses she share with her soulmate, Juhyun too give the same passion as her, she want to give her unnie (ooops, I mean girlfriend :D) the best birthday ever.. After seems like forever, Yoong relesase her and hug her tight.. “Hyunie, gomawo.. you are the BEST present ever ^_^” Yoong said while catch her breath.. “only for you Yooon..” but before Hyunie answer her, Yoong grab her face and kissing her all over again and again..

 

That night were the best for the deer eyes girls..

 

 

 

 

“Unnideuuuuuuuul gomawo for the present :D” Yoong shout loudly before attack her girlfriend again,kekekeke….

 

 

 

 

 

 

#Happy24thYoonaDay

I try to update in 30 May, but my job doesn't allow me T_________T

 

Happy belated birthday Yoong ^__________^

 

Hope you like my present,kekekeke..

 

 

well, my beloved reader?? do you like it???