TWINKLE

Seo Joo Hyun Stories

 

“And the winner is………TaeTiSeo Twinkle!!!!” after the announcement of The Best Girl Group of MAMA 2012, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun hurriedly goes to the stage to take the award and giving the speech..”SONES kamshamnida, saranghae SONES <3” Tiffany said and Taeyeon continue “gomawo memberdeul, gomawo for our parents, family, SM Family, manager oppas ^^” and the maknae finish the speech with show her grateful to her unnies “unnideul gomawoyo and saranghaeyo :D” that night SNSD and SONES feeling full of happiness coz TaeTiSeo can bring 4 awards in behalf SNSD who doesn’t make a comeback yet in Korea..They show their big smile here and there at the event and going back to the dorm tiredly.. when they arrive at the car, the atmosphere change.. the joyously become frown.. Tiffany fallen asleep immediately as she sit at the car.. Taeyeon and Seohyun for some strange reasons can’t sleep even their bodies feel numb and tired..

When they arrive at the dorm maknae waking Tiffany up and lead her to her bed.. Taeyeon just go straight to her room without a word..

In the morning..

“Hyunnie, wake up baby ^^” Seohyun hear someone beside her and tiredly rubbed her eyes.. when she open her eyes she smile warmly to the person who waking her up “Good morning Fany unnie :D”.. “sleep well baby?”.. “hmm, neh unnie.. how about you??”.. “kyaaaaa, I’m not believe it baby.. we bring 4 awards in one night ^_^”.. “yeah unnie, TaeTiSeo is JJANG, right unnie??”.. “he eh, of course we are,kekekeke.. so let’s eat breakfast now the others are waiting for us”.. “okie dokie, let’s go!!”

“yah maknae, congrats for the awards ^_^” Yoona beams at her.. “nae unnie, gomawoyo this won’t happen without your supports unnideul :D”.. “hahaha, of course it’s SNSD power guys” Sooyoung said proudly.. “of course of course, there aren’t anyone who can beat us,gkgkgkgk” Hyoyeon added.. “ckckck, you guys really full of your self” Sica said coldly and the atmosphere turn down.. (thanks to Sica effect,keke..).. “haha, Sica you’re really something” Yuri said jokingly and make Sica glare to her.. “ unnideul stop, it’s still morning and you guys already fight?? Hmm, aren’t we supposed to celebrate our winning today and not bickering??” maknae control the situation back to normal again.. “yes WE are” Fany said loudly..

for celebrate the winning, So Nyuh Shi Dae go to noraebang (karaoke) and having fun there..they singing so loudly and enjoy they self like no tomorrow..even maknae of the group go crazily when she is around her unnies.."maknae yah, singing with taeyeon..your voices are the best :D" Hyoyeon suggest..this make Seohyun feel uncomfortable and fidgeting and she try too say something but Taeyeon beat her "gwenchana, if she doesn't want to sing with me..my voice will blend nicely with Sica voice" she drag Sica with her and start to singing..this happen so sudden and Seohyun can't do a single thing..Fany give her hand a  squeeze to make her feel better.. she smile to her unnie.."gomawo unnie" and give her weak smile..

The party soon come to the end..they back to the dorm and go to take rest..

Tiffany POV

I feel uncomfortable earlier because maknae and Taetae.. they still has something between them.. I should help them..i go to Taetae room, when i open the door i'm startle cause i saw her crying in her room.."Taetae ah, what's wrong?"..Taeyeon surprise  cause she doesn't realize Fany come to her room.."ani Fany ah, i'm ok..hiks...".. "Taetae ah, you know i'm your bestie right? just tell me everything".. taeyeon hestitate look into Fany eyes and sigh.."all right, it's about maknae..i don't know why we become like this?? i really confuse..why she distance her self from me?? we are close before, but suddenly she distance herself from me..i..i..can't accept that..i..can't go afar from her..i miss her.."and her sobs become heavier..Fany just let her too express her feeling..

Seohyun POV

"Otthoke,,Taeyeon unnie looks really upset earlier.. i really happy to sing together with her if it happen sometimes ago before that incident happen..fiuuuuh".. a heavy sigh were hear in that dim light room and not long after we can hear sobs.. "unnie, mianhe.. i just scared.. unnie i miss you.. i want to close with you again..hiks..hiks.." after sometime she decide to go to her leader room and explain everything and say how sorry she is..

Author POV

tok..tok..tok.. Fany look to the door and see who it is.. "Seohyun ah, come here babe ^^".. as obedient maknae she is, she come to her unnie and surprise when realize that her leader was crying and looks so sad.. "Fany unnie, is it ok if i want to talk to Taeyeon unnie.. just two of us?".. Fany smile warmly at her "of course it's ok with me, Taetae ah be a good unnie and listen her okey!!" she playfully hit Taeyeon shoulder and got out from the room..

the room become silent.. no one utter a word..

can't take it any more, maknae open "mianhe unnie.." another silent.. "wae??" come Taeyeon cold voice.. "for everything stupid that i do unnie..i.. i'm such a coward.. i.. can't face you unnie after that accident.." Seohyun look down.. Taeyeon confuse with her explanation.. "what do you mean?? what accident??" Seohyun continue her eplanation without look her unnie face "that accident unnie, i.. hit you with my elbow when we sing Twinkle.. you look so angry that time and you distance yourself from me.. i think you hate me.. so, i took my distance from you unnie.. i don't want make you feel uncomfortable because my present around you.." Taeyeon stare at her dongsaeng with disbelief looks and held her chin so they can see face to face.. "what??????? you go away from me because of that??????? maknae, you are so unbelieveable!!! jinja!!!! how could you!!!!".. "mianhe unnie, i know you still angry with me because of that.. i... " .. "yah, i'm never angry with you only because of that!! silly maknae.. i thought you, who angry with me all this time".. "mwoh??? never unnie.. i will never ever angry with you.. coz i love you.. " suddenly Seohyun cheek become red and redder after her confession and this make the leader smirk victory "yah, what do you say maknae ah?? unnie can't hear you???".. "i say that.. that.. i.. i.. ehhh... i'm never angry with you".. "not that maknae ah, after that.. what do you say?".. "what are you talking about unnie??i just apologize to you" and then they become quite..

"Seohyun ah, truthfully i love you too.. i just realize it when you keep yourself away from me.. i miss you.. i want to be with you.. i.. Seohyun ah do you want to be my girl?" finally Taeyeon blurt out her feeling to maknae who listen every words carefully and then answer "jinja unnie??? i would love to be yours unnie :D" and before Seohyun can utter any word taeyeon lips have already shut her with her lips.. they enjoy the kiss and stop when they need the air.. "so, are we official now?" Taeyeon ask for sure "of course  kid leader Taetae,kukuku".. "yah, how you dare.." and Seohyun stop her with the kiss..

without they knowing, they are 7 pair of eyes who witness their moment at the door and chuckling heartedly..