BABY STEPS

Seo Joo Hyun Stories

 

10.00am at a certain building in Seoul…

 

“Ok listen, this year we will try a different concept for you girls..” a man in black suit start the meeting calmly.. “what do you mean seongsengnim??” said a blonde girl.. “here, we will separate you in three activities.. acting, singing, and dancing.. we think that with separate for some good times will make your bond stronger and increase SONEs love for all of you.. I believe all of you will happy with this idea” said the other man in white shirt.. “hmm, ok I understand the plan..  so, how to divide us? Are we choose the activities by our self?? Then, I want to try singing ^^” said the shortest hair girl.. “of course not Sunny ah, we already divide your activities for the year.. Yoona, Yuri, Jessica, Sunny, and Sooyoung will be act.. as our dancing queen, of course Hyoyeon will dance.. and the last Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun will make SNSD first sub-unit and make mini album.. that’s it..” the man in pink shirt finish the explanation.. “what??? I’ll act??? Ottoke.. I am not confident yet to act T_T” whined Jessica.. “it’s ok oennie, I’m sure you’ll do great ^^” said actress Im.. “it’s easy for you yoong to say that, but as for me, it’s nerve wracking, jinja!”  exclaim Yuri.. “oenniedeul, I think it’s really a big chance to us to try a new things and feel a different experience ^^ let’s enjoy  this..” finally maknae open after a long deep think in her mind.. “ok ok, it’s already decided.. so just enjoy our self from now on” the leader finally make a statement and make the other nodded their head..

After the announcement, the girls busy with their own activities.. they barely see each other even they live in the same roof..

 

"Girls, let's do our best and bring SONE a joyfull songs ^_^" Taeyeon said cheerfully as she lead the other two to their van.. Seohyun just smile looking at her leader antics and Fany remain silent all the time.. when reach the van, Taeyeon choose to sit at the front chair and make Seohyun and Fany sit behind.. and finally their journey to the studio start.. today is the recording time, they already practice a lot of time to give the sweet gift for SONE.. there is peace on the way there.. no one try to open conversation or say a single word.. it's so strange, even the manager can feel it.. Taeyeon fell asleep at the front chair.. Seohyun just read her book, but Fany seems uncomfortable at her seat.. Fany the most loud girl in group just sit and not mutter a single word!!! this make the manager oppa open his mouth.. "Fany ah, is there something bothering you? why are you look so uncomfortable??".. Fany who just spacing out yelp "aaah, it's nothing oppa.. i'm fine ^^".. "hmm, ok" and the journey remain silent till their destination..

SM Studio..

"wooooaaaah, it's a nice sleep" Taeyeon said while rubbing her eyes.. "hahaha, silly oennie.. but you're so cute ^^" Maknae said while close her book and get ready to out of the van.. Fany mumbling something "huh, she even doesn't speak a word to me before T_T"

they do the recording smoothly and go to restaurant after to celebrate the finished of mini album of Girls' Generation 1st Sub Group - TTS :D

"Oennideul gomawoyo for your support to us ^_^" maknae said sincerely to all her 8 oennies.. "hahaha, it's ok makdoongie.. we always give our support to all of the girls anyways" Yoona said ruffle her hair and make the maknae pout cutely.. "owh, maknae just pouting like a duck" said Hyoyeon jokingly and hug her.. "yah oennideul, don't play with me!!" she said while laughing because Yuri and Sica has attack her with tickling her stomach.. and the night go on with full of laughter and teasing they ultimate maknae.. behind her tall and lady like appearance, she still is the maknae in the group who will get the teasing all over again..

but, that night just one person who sighing all the time.. yup, it's a joyfull night but something is missing in Fany heart.. she miss the maknae soooo much..

Flashback..

"Oennie, what do you think of my new hair? i don't have bangs anymore T_T" the maknae pour her hearts out to her roommate Tiffany.. "it's ok Hyun-ah, you look awesome even without your bangs ^_^" Fany said and hug her maknae to comfortable her.. "jinja oennie???" .. "of course Hyun-ah, when i ever lie to you??" Fany pout and fake mad.. "aish, my beloved oennie really a choding who mad easilly,hehehe " Seohyun said and hug her oennie tight.. Fany remain speechless, she doesn't understand why she feeling this way to the maknae.. when she hug her so tight, she feel like flying and her cheeks feel so hot.. finally Seohyun release the hug and cup her oennie cheeks "omo ya, oennie, are you sick?? why are you so warm??" the maknae start to feeling worries.. she almost go to find a help when her oennie grab her arms and say "Hyun-ah, don't go.. just wait here with me" Fany said and move closer to hug the maknae again.. "oo.. ok oennie" Seohyun hug her oennie again while wondering what happen with her roommate oennie..

then, one day the manager told them that they will move to a new dorm because of their success.. they got to a bigger and nicer dorm and happily jump here and there.. when they calm a bit the leader speak "ok, girls we should rearrange the roommate again, like you know this dorm has 5 rooms so it will change our roommate.. do you have an idea??" silence fill the room, they tought deeply to get the best way to arrange the roommate, suddenly "heyyy, just do the rock scissor paper.. it's so difficult to determine the roommate" Sooyoung suggest.. "yey, i think so.. it's easier that way" Sica said lazily.. "ok, let's do that!!" the leader said cheerfully unaware of someone nervous heart "how if i can't be her roommate anymore T_T , i like share the room with her, i like to hear her story, i like watching her study at night, i like..." she was in deep thought that she doesn't realize that 8 pair of eyes looking to her ways "yah Fany-ah!!!! what are you thinking about!!! we will do the game NOW!!!" Sunny shout right in fronf of her making her jerk away and close her ears "yaaaah, i'm not deaf you know.. don't shout so loud!!" Fany said instantly.. The other just giggle to see their members bickering around something not so important.. it's make their day more lively.. they love the feeling..

finally they conclude the game with :
room 1 : Taeyeon & Sunny
room 2 : Sooyoung & Sica
room 3 : Yoona & Yuri
room 4 : Seohyun & Tiffany
room 5 : Hyoyeon alone (*because the room so small)

Fany shout a joy after find out the result in her heart, BUT suddenly the leader remark "girls, i think Fany need her room for her self.. you know since her family are in UK, she has a lot of things now" and the girls nodded their head and understand the situation BUT Fany her self feel furious, why should they do that to her??? not like shes not thankfull of their thought BUT she like oh no she LOVE the result more.. she want to share the room with the maknae AGAIN.. but not of her thought has said, she just remain silent and wait for the maknae decision.. and finally she spokes up "oenniedeul, i think Tae oennie suggestion is good, Fany oennie will feel more comfortable with a room for her self, you know how much is her things right now" Seohyun said sincerely and give Fany hands a reassure squeeze.. Fany just stay there and give a little smile "Ok, i think we already get the final decision ^_^ let's go to your room girls, we have a lot of things to do!!!"

End of Fany's flashback

that was the began of her distance with the maknae.. after change room, Seohyun become closer to Hyoyeon and share a lot of time together.. Fany feel lonely with her alone room.. she miss the maknae so badly.. she miss how cute she was when sleep.. she miss hearing her story about her life at school.. she simply miss all about HER..

Then that day come.. her manager told about the sub unit and she feel sooooo happy that she and the maknae will be part of it ^^ BUT then she dissapointed because Seohyun sooo distant from her.. their gap too far now.. Seohyun look comfortable with Taeyeon more then her.. she try to approach the maknae, but the other members always disturb their moments and make her move failed miserably.. She only can sigh afterwards..

Then, that day come.. she feel so damn tired with the schedule yet her heart still hoping something for the better relationship with the maknae.. She arrived at dim light dorm.. She just throw her bag at the table and slump in the couch.. She close her eyes and ready to sleep when she hear someone come and close the door.. she saw how the figure looking around the dorm and scratch her head when saw no one here.. she go to HyoSeo room and after some minutes she back with different clothes.. She is wearing short pants and baggy shirt like she always wear at dorm.. then she go to the living room, well it's the same room with her.. suddenly she felt something weight at her hand and she scream "kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..umph" when she realize Seohyun sit at her hand and she scream, Fany close instantly with her hand and whisper "it's me Hyun-ah, it's me" and that makes the maknae calm down.. "oennie, what are you doing here in the dim light? i think no body at home" Seohyun pouting after said that.. that pouting lips just make Fany feel strange at her stomach.. "i.. i just want to relax my body Hyun-ah" Fany said stuttering.. "oennie, are you ok?? why are you sttuter just now??" Seohyun said while grabing Fany face with both of her hands and give her oennie comfort with rubbing her thumbs.. this movement make Fany melt in maknae touch.. she just enjoy the moment when suddenly Seohyun retreat her hands.. she feels lonely again.. 

"oennie, what's wrong?? if you want, you can share with me" Seohyun said.. "i..i..i...".. "what's wrong oennie??" Seohyun put her hands at Fany shoulder and give her a massage there.. Fany gulps.. She doesn't understand her feeling anymore.. She just move forward and cup Seohyun face in her hands then she come closer.. closer.. closer.. then she close their distance with her lips.. Seohyun just stay silent and open her eyes widely and saw how Fany close her eyes and enjoying kissing her.. Finally she give in and kiss her oennie back.. Fany surprise at her response and smile between their kissess.. After a good 5 minutes kiss they broke their kiss and catch a breath.. "hhhhh..hhh..oennie...hh..what is..that..for?" Seohyun ask while catch her breath... "i.. i.. ii.." Fany can't get a word and remain silent.. "oennie..." Seohyun nudge her to get her attention so Fany divert her eyes to her.. "oennie, speak to me.. you know what.. i really missing you.. even we together all the time, i miss the time when it's only YOU and ME.. " Seohyun manage to say that between her out of breathe stage.. "Seohyun-ah.. do you really feel that way??? do you feel what i feel?? i think you forget me already.. i think you like Hyoyeon more than me.. i think you prefer Taeyeon than me T_T" Fany said while looking at the floor.. Seohyun place her thumb at Fany chin and make Fany look at her "silly oennie, how i can forget you? you are my best oennie, my first roommate, and now you are my my first... kiss... " Seohyun looking down ashamed with what she said.. Fany chuckle hearing her words, she feels like all of her problems has resolve, she feels all the world loving her.. she hug the maknae tightly and say "Seohyun-ah gomawo, you make me feel alive, you come to my life again with your BABY STEPS, now i was the HAPPIEST PERSON in this world" she hug her more.. "nae oennie, i want to say gomawoyo too ^^".. Fany release the hug and stare at her maknae lovingly, her eyes, her nose, then her lips.. she lean in and close her eyes and close their gap again.. she kiss her again and again and saying those 3 words between the kissess.. "Seohyun-ah, I LOVE YOU, saranghae <3"