ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU

Seo Joo Hyun Stories

 

“Huaeeemm, Yawn” Someone yawning so wide in the morning at Soshi dorm.. “What time is it? (look at the clock) aaah, it’s still morning, just sleep some minute more” and the sleepy beauty back to her lovely slumber..

In the kitchen..

“yereobun, are we already complete?? Hmm, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, and me eight.. wait, who’s not wake up yet???” the kid leader confuse.. “oennie, Sica oennie not wake up yet.. I’ll go to wake her up ^_^” the maknae said.. “ok maknae, go get her.. if she refuse to get up just give her cucumber or a trunk of water” the shikshin said and make the others burst into big laughter.. “ahrasseo Sooyoung oennie >,<”

The members chit chat while eat their breakfast in the kitchen, Seohyun go to Sica room.. “oennie, wake up it’s already 8 am we have schedule at 10.. oennie wake up..” there are no any movement after all.. Seohyun try again “oennie, Sica oennie ihreonna” still no movement.. “aigoo, ottoke I can’t wake her T_T” suddenly the bed shift a little and make the maknae smile a little, but it’s just her change position and back to sleep.. “omoo, I think oennie wake up.. but it’s not T_T” after awhile Seohyun has idea for wake Sica up.. “I think this will do ^^” then Seohyun back hug Sica and whisper to her “ nae saranghaneun oennie, ihreonna” and suddenly Sica turn and smile to her “morning maknae ^_^ mmuach, gomawo to wake me”.. “nae oennie, chonmaneyo.. oennie, I feel so desperate coz you not wake up when I calling you >,<”.. “mianhae Seohyun ah, I’m not hear you, but when you hug me I can feel your warm so I wake :D”.. “ok oennie, c’mon the others wait for us in the kitchen :D”.. “wait, where’s my morning kiss??? T_T”.. “mwoh?? Just a while ago you kiss my cheek oennie..is it not enough?”.. “maknae ah, that’s your morning kiss..not mine T_T”..”hahaha, ok oennie don’t be sulk ^^, here mmmmuach.. are you happy now??kekekeke”.. “yuhu, ok hyunnie, let’s go ^^”

“I’m sure Seohyun can’t waking up Sica, like we know Sica is the truly sleeping beauty, hahahaha”.. “yeah, I remember when I’m wake her up with those cold water,hahahaha”.. “I’m waking up Sica oennie with cucumber and in the end I got hit, hiks..hiks..”.. “yaaah, what are you guys talking about!!! I will hunting you till your grave if you try wake me with that cold water and cucumber anymore >,<” suddenly Sica yelling in the kitchen.. “oennie, don’t say something like that T_T” Seo said.. “oh mian Seohyun ah I’m not mean it T_T”.. “WOW, jinja!! Sica just listen to our maknae.. even she never listen to our kid leader,hahaha” Yuri joking around.. “yups, Sica ear toooo high for the kid leader ^____^” Sooyoung follow Yuri joke.. “yaaaaaaaaaah, you two should die!!!” finally Taeyeon burst in anger and hunt the two jokester and make the other laughing so hard..

Just another happy day in this dorm ^_^

Later  in MBC studio, SNSD make their comeback after hiatus for 15 months in Korea..

“dugeun..dugeun.. finally SNSD make their comeback ^______^ wuhuuuuuu” Maknae cheerfully said.. “yups, it’s will be our comeback after 15 months T_T” Tiffany said with teary eyes.. “I’m sure SONE miss us like we miss our SONE :D” Taeyeon said with proud.. “ok, let’s see SNSD comeback stage ^_^” MC Taetiseo said in harmony..

Finally people in the south Korea and entire world can heal their miss to the 9 goddesses.. their comeback stage so PERFECT and show Soshi bond till the end.. SONE cheer loudly for them and they give 90° bow for respect..

After the schedule end, SNSD back to their dorm.. while in the van..

“Sica ah, you should give your strength like before when we practice too you know, kekeke” Fany US friend who lazy like mammoth.. “hmm, I feel so tired Fany ah so I’ll not bickering with you now” Sica said.. "Oennie, you can just sleep now.. our schedule finally end for today ^^" Seohyun said.. "gomawo Seohyun ah, you are really my best dongsaeng.. mmuach.." Sica said and give Seohyun a kiss.. "Wow, you just kiss her like that?? UNBELIEVEABLE.. Seohyun ah, just wash your cheek with this napkin" Taeyeon said with mocky face and make Fany and seohyun giggle.. "Yaaaah, i'm not dirty you danshin!!".. "mwo??you say i'm danshin??ckckck, look at your self before you talk Sica ah >,<".. "humft, you really want make me mad are you??".. "Oenniedeul, just stop ok.. we tired are we?? let's just rest till we home T_T" finally maknae make the others calm and sit comfortably at their chair..

Later in the dorm..

"Wuaaaah, i will go to sleep now.. anyeong.. " Hyoyeon said and goes to her room.. One by one go to their respective room for take a rest.. it's only Seohyun, Sica, and Yoona who still in the living room relaxing their bodies while watching TV.. "Seohyun ah, give me massage.. my body so sore right now.." Yoona said and she lie down on the couch.. "nae oennie ^^".. Seohyun give her Yoona oennie a massage and they chatting happily about how the SONE so great and chanting endlessly for them.. Sica feeling something in her heart when she saw that moment of her maknaes.. She feel like screaming and part them both.. "Yah, Yoona you can't make our maknae do anything for yourself.. you know, she feel tired too..".. "Seohyun ah, it's ok if you stop.. i don't mean to make you feel more tired..".. "anni, gwenchana oennie.. i'm ok.. Sica oennie, don't worry ^^".. "geez, i don't understand you sometime" and Sica walkout and go to her room..

In the midnight at kitchen..

"aaah, i'm thirsty.. " Seohyun said while go to the kitchen.. when she arrive she almost screaming when she saw someone with long hair sat there.. but finally she realize it's Sica oennie, her favourite oennie ^^.. "oennie, what are you doing here??".. "hikss..oh, hikss.. you are here.. Seohyun ah hikss..".. "WHAT'S WRONG oennie??? wae you cry??".. "nothing wrong Seohyun ah, just miss my family".. "oennie, it's ok.. you can call when you miss them.. you can talk to me to release your feeling ^^".. "but you always be Yoona side"(mumble Sica, but Seohyun hear it).. "mwoo? silly oennie, i'm always have time for you oennie.. you are my best oennie ^__^".. "don't lie Hyunie, just some times ago you massage Yoona and forget about me T_T".. "eh? are you jealous oennie????".. "mwo? off course not!!".. "well, it's good if you not jealous.. because tonight i feeling to sleep over in Yoona oennie's room ^^".. "WHAT???".. "wae, you say you not jelly??".. "off course i'm not..just.. wae you want to sleep there??".. "so i can hug her and feel warm till the morning???".. "yaah!! you can't do that!!!".. "wae oennie?? i'm always sleep there when i feel cold T_T".. "don't go!!".. "aish, wae oennie?? you not give me the reason pfft.." finally Seohyun mouth shut and not say the nonstop questions anymore.. Seohyun eyes wide open when realize her fav oennie is kissing her.. KISSING her.. she enjoy the kiss and close her eyes.. after some minutes they broke the kiss for catch the air and stare at each other.. "oennie, whats..".. "i don't know..".. "oen..".. "Seohyun ah, i think i feel more then sister to you.. i love it when you hug me, you touch me, you talk to me.. i think i'm in love with you" Sica then look down.. after some times she feel a finger at her finger and make her look at Seohyun eyes.. when she try to open , she found her self be kissed by the maknae.. after broke the kiss Seohyun smile to her oennie and whisper "All my love is for you :D"

finally that night become a brand new start of Seosic couple.. Thay keep their relationship as a secret.. BUT the others members already know their status.. why?? because it's so obvious you know,hehehe...