DREAMS COME TRUE

Seo Joo Hyun Stories

annyeong ALL ^^ after hear your SHOUTs, this is the final result..

 

The winner is......

 

7am in the quiet dorm at Seoul…….
 
“Everybody, dreams come true! La, la, la, la, la~ urin dreams come true! La, la, la, la, la~ hanaga dweeo, eoduun sesangeul bichwoyo~ uri soneul jabgoseo hamkke gayo~……..click” suddenly ring a song that was alarmed a certain brunette to wake up instantly….
 
“hoaehmmmm, good morning beautiful world ^_^” she smile widely to start her day and stretch her arm to easy her muscles that was numb from the sleep she had. She look around her room and smile again when saw her roommate still sound asleep at her bed “gooooood, I’m not disturb Hyo unnie sleep ^^” then she waking up and arrange her bed as tidy as before and going out of the room quietly…
 
She go straight to the kitchen and drink a glass of water to give a refresh in the morning. When she put down her glass at the basin suddenly an arm sneak in to her waist and make her squeal “kyaaaaa” but then another hand come to and make her stop “sssstttt, don’t afraid, it’s me Juhyun-ah” that sentence stop her squealing completely. “aigooo, Taeng unnie why you make me surprise in the morning??” the maknae said and pouting her lips. “hehehe, mianhe Juhyun-ah I don’t mean to surprise you, stop your pout now ok ^_^” the kid leader said while giggling after witness the cute pout that her dongsaeng give to her. “aigooo, you’re so adorable maknae-ah” Taeng said and pinch her cheeks “aaah, unnie that hurts >,<” she said and pouting again “oops, mianhe again, hehehehe I’m only can’t resist your tempting cheeks” Taeng said dorkily and pinch her cheeks again and again. They play around with Taeng attempt to pinch her cheeks and Juhyun try to tickle her unnie. Laugh were everywhere and their smile was so serene.
 
“Ok unnie stop, I’m out breathe” the maknae finally said and the leader stop her attempt “I wanna make Ma juice unnie, do you want it too?” the maknae said and start to prepare the materials she needs to make the juice. “I’d love to Juhyun-ah :D” Taeng said and stand behind Juhyun. She sneak her head to Juhyun arm and back hug Juhyun “let’s unnie see how you make it so I can do it for you the other day ^^” Taeng said sincerely and it make Juhyun smile widely “okie dokie unnie :D”. After around 10 minutes, the juice has done and they start to drink it while smiling to each other “wow, it’s nice Juhyun-ah. I shouldn’t believe that Hyo choding, she said it has terrible taste >,<” taeng said and show her angry yet cute expression and it make Juhyun to giggle “unnieeee, wae so cute?? If they don’t know us, I believe they will think that you’re the maknae not me ^^” Juhyun said while giggling. They enjoy the Ma juice until the last drop. Suddenly……
 
 
“Juhyun-aaaaaaaah” someone come and hug Juhyun’s arm and shake her head at Juhyun’s shoulder “begeoppa” she pout cutely at Juhyun that make Juhyun pinch her cheeks playfully “arasseo Sica unnie ^^ let’s make breakfast for you and the other unnies” Juhyun said and lead her unnie to the kitchen. “hmmm, let’s see what we have in the refrigerator first.. wow, looks like we can make a lot of fried rice unnie ^^” Juhyun said and start to prepare to cook. Sica try to peek from Juhyun shoulder, but her height make her can’t do that “aisssh, wae you so tall maknae???” Sica said and facepalmed. “hehehe, it’s not me who was tall unnie but it’s you who stop growing, kekekeke^^” Juhyun said and make her unnie pout sadly “unnieeee, I’m just kidding.. you know that right???” Juhyun feels bad for saying those words to her unnie and she try to make Sica smile again “unnieeeee, don’t angry with me pweeeeaseeee” Juhyun said with her rare aegyo that can melt everyone heart like in a second but Sica just stay quiet and look down, so she try again “unnieeeeeee, pweeeetty pweeeeeaseeee” she try again and finally Sica face her “kyaaaaaaa, maknae you’re toooo adorable and super cuteeeee” Sica said and hug her tightly. Juhyun only can open her eyes widely and slightly open from the shock she get from her bipolar unnie, after she regain her conscious she smile and hug her back. “unnie, you make me feel bad seriously >,<” then she whining like a kid to her unnie. “hehehe, mian Juhyun-ah. It’s just so much fun to tease you, kekekeke.. ok, now let’s start the cooking, shall we??”
 
Finally they start the cook peacefully with Juhyun standing behind Sica because of their heights (it looks like Juhyun was back hugging Sica). They chatting happily and play with the left material. After seems like forever, their cooking was done and their fried rice cooks nicely. “Let’s eat ^_^” they said in unison and bring the food to the table. Juhyun, Sica, and Taeng enjoy their breakfast happily..
 
 
“woaaah, it’s holiday so it’s my time to playing games endlessly ^_^” Sunny shout happily and go to the living room where the TV and game machine was placed. “Juhyun-ah, come here pweeasee” Sunny call Juhyun who was chit chatting with her other unnies in the kitchen. “nae unnie” Juhyun said immediately and go to living room. “Juhyun-ah, play with me pweeaseee” Sunny said with her puppy eyes that can melt many people including Juhyun “okie unnie ^^”. They start the game with play martial arts, Sunny choose a kungfu man and Juhyun want to choose a kungfu lady but accidentally choose a grandpa “omoooo, I choose the wrong character unnie T_T” Juhyun whining to her unnie. “hahahaha, never mind Juhyun-ah, maybe he has a special power that will make you win, kekekeke” Sunny said while laughing. “HUH, unnie you making fun of me >,<” Juhyun still whining “hahaha, mian Juhyun-ah. You’re too adorable. Ok, let’s start the game ok ^^” Sunny said and they start their fight. As our prediction, the winner is………………….
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
JUHYUN with the grandpa character
 
Sunny just look at her with disbelief while Juhyun squealing and jumping happily “woaaah, what in the world????” Sunny muttered lowly still shock from the result. After that they continue the game and the unexpected result never happen anymore, Sunny won all the games and Juhyun complaining all the time “yaaaah unnie, it’s unfair. You’re a game master while me?? I’m just a beginner >,<” Juhyun continue her complain and Sunny just giggling happily. “Juhyun-ah, don’t make a fuss over this. It’s only a game ok? So, your punishment pweeasee ^^” Sunny said and lean closer to Juhyun. “huft, ok this is only a GAME right unnie >,<” then “cup…” a kiss land at Sunny’s cheek. “hehehe, gomawo makdoongie ^_^”
 
 
“Juhyun-aaaaaaaah!!!” someone shouting loudly that can be hear at all the rooms in the dorm (kekeke, a little exaggerate, kekeke ^_^) “nae unnie, I’m coming” Juhyun answer and go to the said room.
 
 
Tok..tok..tok.. 
 
 
“unnie, I’m go in” Juhyun said and open the door and go in. “Juhyun-ah, help me practice the song T_T” the girl said and pouting. “of course unnie, I’ll help you ^^” Juhyun said and sat down beside her unnie “btw, what song it is Fany unnie?” she ask further as she looking at the piece that lay at her bed. “it’s call me maybe Juhyun-ah, Carly Rae Japsen unnie’s song” Fany said with her infamous eyes smile that makes Juhyun smile too. “ok, so what kind of help that you need unnie?” Juhyun said and smile to her unnie. “ok, can you play the guitar for me Juhyun-ah? you know, you can do that better than me ^^” Fany said. “well, of course unnie”.
 
Then Juhyun play the guitar and Fany sing the song. They make harmonization for the song and the song become more beautiful.
 
“so call me maybe…” Fany end the song and envelope the guitar girl in a hug. “WOW, that’s daebak Juhyun-ah :D gomawo, jinja gomawo” Fany said and kiss Juhyun cheeks. “hahaha, it’s ok unnie I’m glad to help you” Juhyun said and smile warmly. “unnie, have you eat? It’s already 9am” Juhyun said while look at Fany’s clock at her drawer. “hmm, not yet Juhyun-ah. You know, I can’t eat when my mind still thinking about something. But, it’s finally ok with your help ^^ let’s eat” Fany drag Juhyun out of her room..
 
When they arrive at the kitchen Juhyun saw Taeng, Sica, and Sunny chat happily at the kitchen. She’s wondering, where is her roommate?? Hyo usually an early bird, like her. “Unnies, where’s Hyo unnie?” Juhyun ask her unnies. “don’t see her yet this morning maknae-ah. Maybe still asleep??” Taeng answer with unsure. “Oh, ok I’ll find her at our room. Fany unnie, you can eat with the other right?” Juhyun ask Fany to make sure, well she’s the one who ask her unnie to eat right?? “sure Juhyun-ah ^^” Fany said assuring her. “then I’ll go to find Hyo unnie ^^”
 
 
When Juhyun come inside her room she saw the blonde unnie still at her bed. Juhyun smile saw her roommate still asleep, but then frowning when saw her unnie expression. Hyo looks sick so she come to near Hyo and sit at her bed. “unnie, are you ok?” Juhyun said worriedly and place her hand onto her unnie forehead to check her temperature. Fortunately it’s normal. Slowly Hyo open her eyes and flinch a bit when she tried to move her body. “owch..it hurts T_T” Hyo said and make a hurt expression. “omooo, what’s wrong unnie? Why you hurt?” Juhyun ask and start panicking. “don’t know Juhyun-ah, but maybe because yesterday I’m dancing my heart out till I’m really really tired” Hyo answer slowly. “oooooh” Juhyun makes that o shape mouth cutely that makes Hyo giggle while try to resist the hurt feeling. “then, I’ll give you a massage unnie ^^”
 
“aaaaaah, oooow, ow, hhhhhhhhh” Hyo makes a lot of voices from the massage that Juhyun gave to her. Juhyun try her best to easy her unnie muscles without hurt her. “aaaaaauw, hmmmmmmm, aaaaaaaah” the noises keep continue for some minutes. “aigoo, jinja gomawo Juhyun-ah. Without you, I’ll never wake up this day” Hyo said seriously that make Juhyun hold her laughter, but she fail miserably and release her laugh “hahahahaha, unnie you should see your face when you said that unnie :D hahahaha, you’re so funny hahahaha” Juhyun said while laughing. Hyo just stare blankly to the maknae, when it hit her she start to tickle Juhyun and scream “yaaah, I’m serious Juhyun-ah BUT you making fun of ME???? I’ll make you laugh more till you pee in your pants” Hyo continue to tickling her dongsaeng. “ahahahahaha, unnie stop it!!! I’ll pee at your bed if you continue, ahahahahaha” Juhyun said between her laughter. Finally Hyo stop after hearing it. Suddenly Juhyun wake up and standing beside her bed, she turn around to give her roommate a “merong” then run out from the room “ahahahaha, I GOT you unnie” Juhyun said while running..
 
 
When she running, she bump into someone “achk..” someone that she bump into lost her balance and fall with Juhyun on top her. “omoooo, Yul unnie mianhe T_T” Juhyun finally open her eyes after the bump happen. Yul open her eyes too and saw Juhyun face an inch in front of her face “aigooo, makdoongie why are you running in the dorm? It’s good that you bump into me. The strong Kwon Yuri. Huh, if you bump into the midget what will happen? You’ll hurt yourself babo” Yul said and knock Juhyun head playfully. “ aigoo unnie, mianhe” juhyun said and pouting, Yul just chuckle saw the pout, “hahaha, arasseo I’m not angry babo, I’m just afraid you’ll get hurt ^^” Yul said and pinch Juhyun cheeks. “nae unnie, I know you love me and afraid your beloved dongsaeng to get hurt ^^” Juhyun said and smile dorkily “but, why you said if the midget unnies who bump with me, I’ll get hurt??” Juhyun ask after thinking her unnie words. Yul just laugh and shake her head “hahaha, you know even you’re the maknae you are taller than them and if you bump into them?? surely they can’t catch you and you’ll get hurt” Yul said and laugh even bigger, but now she not laugh alone, Juhyun accompany her laughter.
 
“Ok, because you make me fall now you should help me with my yoga Juhyun-ah” Yul said and standing. She reaching for Juhyun hands and pull her up. “ok unnie, it’s ok for me” Juhyun said smiling. Then they go to practice room, Yuri start stretching her body. Juhyun looking with awe at her flexible unnie. “woah, unnie you are daebak!!!” Juhyun voice out her thought. “hehehe, gomawo dongsaengie” Yul answer still doing her stretching. After that Yul doing some yoga movements gracefully. Juhyun help to push her leg, so she is doing split while standing. They do that move for a minute or so before doing another movements. Then Yul lay down at the mattress “Juhyun-ah sit on my ” and the maknae just do what her unnie said. After Juhyun sit, Yul lift up her body and circle her arms with Juhyun arms. After doing some other movements, finally they were finish the yoga practice. “hhh..hhh..go..mawo..Juhyun-ah” Yul said panting hardly. “nae unnie, you’re welcome. Unnie let’s go, you need a lot of water to drink,kekeke” Juhyun said and grab her unnie hands and lead them out of the room.
 
 
 
 
“kyaaaaaaaaa, where’s the food???? i’m hungry so badly” Sooyoung who just wake up storm to the kitchen. “yah shikshin, you just wake up and your first word is FOOD??” Sunny said amuse with her member shikshins. “but I’m really really really hungry Soonkyu-ah” Sooyoung continue whining like a kid using her weird aegyo voice.  “yah, don’t use your weird aegyo. It’s irritating” Sica said coldly that make all of them stop. “Ok, but jinja I’m REALLY HUNGRY T_T” finally Sooyoung stop shouting and calm down. “well, like you see there’s no food anymore. You way too late to wake up shikshin, kekeke” Fany said and high five with Hyo. “mwooo???? No more food??? But but.. why you finish up the fried rice without me???” again Sooyoung cried out loud. “wow, how you know that our breakfast is fried rice?” Taeng ask with bewilder face. “of course I know, I can smell it. Aaah, it’s delicious right??” Soo ask the other and they only nods their head still amuse at their shikshin friend. “you guys really bad, eat something delicious without remember your other members T_T” Soo said dramatically and make Hyo smack her head. “You such a drama queen Soo” Hyo add while shake her head.
 
“Unnies, wow you all already waking up and chatting happily here??” Juhyun ask smiling while dragging Yul to the kitchen hand in hand. “well not all of us here, Yoong still sleeping probably and we are NOT chatting happily. Well, we have a good time till this shikshin wake up and whining like a kid because she don’t get the food” Taeng explain the situation to the maknae. “oooooh, then I’ll cooking for you Soo unnie ^^” Juhyun said and smiling. “what???? Woaaah, gomawo maknae. I REALLY love you maknae. And I REALLY hate you guys for eat all the foods >,<” Soo said glaring to the other but smile sweetly to Juhyun. “hahaha, silly unnie. Don’t angry with them unnie, they just love my delicious food, so they forget that you and Yoong unnie not eating yet :D” again, Juhyun said that show her rare narcissism and make the unnies jaws fall down (hahahahaha, exaggerate again ^^)
 
 
Then Juhyun cooking for Soo and Yoong with Soo back hugging her. After finish the cooking, she feeding Soo because Soo said “because I’m eating alone, you should feed me while sit at my lap Juhyun-ah so I’m not lonely while eating” as an obedient maknae she is, she just do what her unnie said. Soo eat happily because the food taste amazing and maknae was feeding her ^_^ she has forgot already about “how the other members forget her and finished the fried rice before she wake up”.
 
 
 
Finally Soo finish her food and they start chit chat happily. Today is a rare day for them, they all has free day and just enjoy their times at dorm. BUT, there’s still one person that not join yet. SOMEONE who still sleeping peacefully at her room??
 
 
“Yah, it’s weird. How can Yoong still asleep at this hour??” Yul finally make them realize about a certain doe eyes girl. “yups, it’s really weird for me too” Hyo said. “someone, go wake her up” Taeng as the leader ask them. But no one seems want to go and leave the happy chat…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Unnies, I’ll wake her up ^^” then the maknae go to the doe eyes girl room…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
jajang.. the winner is YOONHYUN <3 yuhuuuu, i'm a royalist and i'm glad the winner is YoonHyun, kekekekeke..till tomorrow ALL for YoonHyun special^^
 
hope you guys happy with Hyun moments with all of her unnies in this chappie :D (minus Yoong of course)