XYZ

Seo Joo Hyun Stories

2012 is SNSD solo activities time.. they done their own activities.. the actresses show their abilities at acting in dramas.. Yoona make a comeback with Love Rain, Yuri debute with Fashion King, Jessica debute with Wild Romance, Sooyoung with the 3rd Hospital.. Hyoyeon and Sunny make a lot of laughter in Invicible Youth 2 with the other G8 and Hyoyeon show of her dancing skill in Dancing with the Star.. and the last SM debute the first unit ever of SNSD with SNSD TaeTiSeo and MC-ing at MBC Music Core too^^

 

The difference activities make the bonding of the girls weaker.. their chance to meet up lesser because their schedule so much difference.. when TaeTiSeo have a day off at weekday, the actresses shoot in the other city even other country.. when the actresses in the dorm at weekend, TaeTiSeo go to Music Programmes to performs or MC-ing and HyoSun shoot for IY 2..

 

they feel happy with the opportunities to show of their abilities, BUT this time make them REALIZE how they love and miss their sisters.. SNSD is always 9.. 9 make SNSD become stronger.. 9 make them perfect, cause each of them is unique and 9 make it complete.. SONEs always there to support them, but the feeling is different with 9 members at the stage..

 

when they really really can't take their feeling, they found the way to release their feeling with come to the others schedule to giving support.. TaeTiSeo go to Yoonas drama setting and support her, it makes Yoona feel energize because she can meet her oennies and her favourite member, her Hyunie.. when Yoona shooting near KBS, she come and congratulate TaeTiSeo but she can't hide her happiness to meet her favourite dongsaeng and hug her.. beside Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon show up and dancing for TaeTiSeo opening stage to show their supports..

 

Yuri who debute as actress, got the difficult role.. she kind of stress with this challenge and her members so busy with their own schedule, so no one could hear her miseries.. BUT, one day the maknae of the group called her and giving her support.. Seo said she will sing a song for the drama and Yuri really appreciates that.. because the filming, Yuri should go to US alone without her members.. she feel lonely, but she has Seo who acompany her with the calling every night..

 

when Yuri drama was over, she has a different feelings towards maknae.. she become over protective to her, even when the others members who involve at the scene..

 

one day, Seo just back from college with Yoona (because they attend the same univ) and walk in the dorm hand on hand.. suddenly Yuri shot Yoona a glare and drag Seo to her room.. both Seo and Yoona confused with her act..

 

as a unit, TaeTiSeo always get the opportunities to be together and it makes the black pearl angry with Taeyeon and Tiffany when she saw Seo laugh or even hug the other two.. Hyoyeon as Seo roommate get cold shoulder everytime they meet each others..

 

days has passed and turn into months.. Yuri action make the others confused, BUT the object of Yuri attention still clueless about this thing.. UNTIL..

 

in the morning at SM Building...

"Girls, we will make a comeback at the new year and the concept will be soooooooo different from yours old concepts" LSM said.. "what's the difference seongsaengnim??" Taeyeon the leader ask him.. "well, we will doing Funky style and the dancing will be a little hard girls".. "WOW, i LOVE that seongsaengnim" Hyoyeon the dancing queen beam at his remarks.. "good to hear that Hyo, btw i will give you girls a chance to write the songs for this albums, sooo do your best girls ^^".. "nae, we will do our best seongsaengnim >,<" all the girls shout and beam hear the news

 

they are finally back to the dorm and start to prepare their new album..

 

"Ok girls, like you heard before we get the chance to write the lyrics.. who want to try it??" Taeyeon ask the members.. "meeeee" Tiffany said loudly make the others giggle at her.. "ok ok, beside Fany.. who else?" add Taeyeon.. "i want to try it oennie ^^" maknae said.. "me too tae, i want to write the lyric with Seororo" suddenly Yuri said that.. "woaaah, oennie i like that idea.. you already have the experience in lyric writing so you can teach me oennie ^^" Seo said and make Yuri blushed.. The others members realize Yuri was blushing and finally understand the reasons why Yuri over protective with Seo, BUT the maknae didn't know anything about it..

 

at SeoHyo room..

"oennie, what should we write???" Seo ask while pouting.. Yuri found it really cute, but it make her want to kiss her.. "omoooo, what i'm thinking???" Yuri wondering out loud.. "hah?what do you say oennie??" Seo ask and lean her ear closer to Yuri mouth.. Yuri gulp when realize their position and start fidgeting her fingers.. "oennie, whats wrong???" Seo saw her fidgeting and hold Yuri's hands.. when she look up and open to ask her oennie something stopping her from doing so.. it's her oennie lips that stop her from speaking.. Seo eyes wide open from the contact and blink several time.. when Yuri grab her neck to deepen the kiss, Seo try to break the kiss but Yuri is stronger than her and finally she give in and kiss her oennie back..

 

silence engulf the room after the kissing scene that turn into make out session..

 

"Seororo....i...i...think....i....love you....i....i.....can't take my eyes from you..." Yuri breathing and continue.." when i see you with the others, i feel so jealous, even when you around the others members.. i want you only be mine..do you want to be my girl??" Yuri end her confession and look Seo in the eyes.. Seo finally understand the situation and blink a couple of time, she breath in and say "i think i love you too oennie" Seo said and blushing hard.. Yuri's heart skip a beat after hearing her answer and with a second she hug the maknae tight and kissed her over and over...

 

Finally SeoRi make "XYZ" that telling about a couple that really really different but love each other dearly.. their jobs has accepted and the song will include at the album..

 

SNSD comeback stage..

"well, it's the time girls ^^, let's show them that SNSD Got a Boy" Taeyeon said loudly and the girls jumping and pump their fist to the air.. but a girl said a different sentence "I Got a Girl" Yuri mumble and smile while holding Seo hand tightly..