FLOWER POWER

Seo Joo Hyun Stories

 

in the morning at soshi dorm at Japan...

Seohyun wake up early in the morning as always, she go to the kitchen and prepare breakfast for her unnies ^^. One by one the members gather in the kitchen for eat their breakfast and morning chatting with the other members.. Taeyeon is the first one who join her and help her with the breakfast, they cooking while happy chatting and laughing for something funny.. not long after Hyoyeon wake up and join their chatting and finally the breakfast are ready..everyone are up beside the sleeping beauty Jessica..Maknae go to her room for waking her, she nudge her arm and said "Sica unnie, wake up it's already 11" and then no response from the latter..she try again "unnie wake up!!!! or i will give you cucumber!!!" and finally Sica get up in her bed and rub her eyes.."yah maknae, you must treat your unnie well, not threat me with cucumber like the others >,< and maknae just giggling hearing that.."Ok,ok unnie mianhe ^_^ what should i do to make you feel better?? (she ask with her puppy eyes that rarely shown)..then Sica put her indeks finger at her chin and smile sheepishly "then, kiss me maknae yah" (Sica point her finger to her cheek).."hahaha, fine unnie mmmmmuaaaach are you happy now???" "yes, i'm happy now and let's go, i'm hungry maknae ^^"

without them knowing, a pair of eyes are witnessed all of their activity with burning eyes o_o

Today is Shojo Jidai Fan Meeting for their new Singles FLOWER POWER in Japan..they feel so excited coz it's been awhile they have their fan meeting..they sit randomly (Sunny-Hyoyeon-Sooyoung-Yoona-Tiffany-Jessica-Yuri-Seohyun-Taeyeon) and then the event start.. like always, they introduce themself with counting first.."se..no..Konbanwa, Shojo Jidai des" and now the one who counting is not leader anymore, the job goes to the maknae of the group..They chatting, laughing with the fans..and they enjoy the event very much..Seohyun always smiling because her heart feels really happy can meet the fans with her beloved unnies..she whisper to Taeyeon and enjoy them self while watching the fans go wild for the presents they prepared before (sign CD, sign T-shirts, etc..) from time to time Seohyun always has interaction with Yuri and Taeyeon because they are at her right and left..and then  come the time for the fans to go on stage and tell their wish..the first fans is a boy, he said"i want a hug from the maknae :D" so Seohyun just do what he want and the fans cheering loudly and the unnies teasing her after..the second fans is a girl, and she is a seomates too "i want seohyun unnie hug me and take selca with me ^_^" the others members joking around and said "awwwwwwww, they only come for maknae T_T" and Seohyun reply "unnie, thats not right, they come for all of us T_T " and Taeyeon jokingly said "ya maknae, it's ok if they only love you T_T" and they pretend to be sad T________T and make Seohyun uncomfortable and fidgeting around "aniya unniedul, it's just ,," before her reply they all laugh heartedly and hug maknae and said "ya, don't be too serious you little girl" while ruffle her hair and they enjoy the event till the last....

it's been a wonderfull, but tired day yet..now they are in their car heading back to the dorm..Seohyun sit beside her roommate Hyoyeon unnie..because the tiredness in Hyoyeon body, she sleep at Seohyun lap and Seohyun just sleep at Yuri shoulder..and finally they got home and back to their respectively room..Seohyun feel tired, but can't sleep without a shower even it just a quick shower..then, she go to the bathroom and take a shower while the others already take a rest because the tiredness they feels..when she showering, she hear knocking at the door "ne, wait a minutte"..but the knock not stoping "ok, just a little more please"..then the knock stop and she release a deep sigh..she cover her body with her favourite keoror bathrobe and open the door..but she surprise because there is one of her favourite unnie at the door with uneasy stare to her.."unnie, do you need the bathroom? i'm already done with my showering" but instead of answer, she got push to the bathroom "yoona unnie, whats wrong??" she ask confused..but yoona just stay still.."unnie.." then something happen..yoona kissing Seohyun in the lips and make her open her eyes wide because the shock..after sometime, yoona broke the kiss and looking deep in Seohyun eyes.."maknae, never ever make me angry anymore" she said huskily.."mwoh???" still in the state of shock Seohyun can't utter another word.."don't flirt or hug or sleep at the others shoulder anymore coz it's make me boiling inside seohyun ah" her voice become more tender now.."wae unnie??they are my unnie too".."i don't like it, i hope from now on you only see me as your favourite unnie, get it??"....."hyunnie, do you get it??".."eh, ne unnie ahrasso".."good girl ^_^" and yoona hug the maknae tightly like they are no tomorrow.."ok, now let's we sleep tomorrow we have a looong day to go :D".."nae unnie"..

Yoona take Seohyun to her room and give a forehead kiss and said "good night Hyunnie :D".."good night unnie" and they go to lalala land after that...